2000 Mules Review: This Election Was Rigged Period Point Blank. End Of Story.

It did for me. I could give a shit what you think. Haven't I made that clear enough for you?
No it did not for tyou or anyone else.

And yes you do cry like a bitch that EVERYONE is against you and knows you are a liar

There was no evidence iun that movie and you know it BOY

No it did not for tyou or anyone else.

And yes you do cry like a bitch that EVERYONE is against you and knows you are a liar

There was no evidence iun that movie and you know it BOY
Are you crazy? Everyone is not against me. Reality is still waiting.

Are you crazy? Everyone is not against me. Reality is still waiting.
Yes dumbass everyone knews Trump lost.

Your accusations are outright lies and you know it BOY

Reality proves everything I say and is right in your zit encrusted FACE

That's a lie.

Stuffing ballot boxes is fraud. The film presents overwhelming evidence of ballot box stuffing.
No I stated facts and YOU are stating a lie.

Yes stuffing ballot boxes is a crime and the film presents no evidence at all of ballot stuffing.

Any intelligent person who watches it knows this.

Geo tracking of peole's phones in the general vicinity of a drop box is not evidence of ballot stuffing.

They had two film clips of people placing ballots in said boxes, which is legal

No evidence is presented of them stuffing the drop boxes

That is a fact in your face, you cannot cite any evidence in the film which proves your claim

D' Souza has debunked everyone of those articles. Try again, traitor.

No I stated facts and YOU are stating a lie.
Nope

Yes stuffing ballot boxes is a crime and the film presents no evidence at all of ballot stuffing.

Fucking liar.

Any intelligent person who watches it knows this.

Geo tracking of peole's phones in the general vicinity of a drop box is not evidence of ballot stuffing.

They had two film clips of people placing ballots in said boxes, which is legal

No evidence is presented of them stuffing the drop boxes

That is a fact in your face, you cannot cite any evidence in the film which proves your claim

You got the outcome you wanted, so you lie.

Ones that you idiots cannot control or silence.... Damn! You must be pissed that people no longer trust your media whores and their lies..
Yet, you expect us to believe yours. :eusa_think:
I don't want to silence anyone but posting links to such sites does nothing for your cause.

:thankusmile:

The trump haters can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are knowing they got checkmated.:abgg2q.jpg: they are throwing chairs in anger trying to think up what kind of lie to post.lol

the DNC trolls around here that hate America and Trump all try to dismiss conspiracy facts and label these facts as conspiracy theories always proving their hypocrisy calling the conspiracy theory of russiagate as fact.
Like clockwork,the America hating paid shills from Langley,bodecca,okfine sockpuppet Langley shill surada,and hillbilly,they try and laugh off these facts they can’t counter knowing I spoke the truth they are so angry they can’t counter facts they are throwing chairs in anger at the wall. :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back