2000 Mules Review: This Election Was Rigged Period Point Blank. End Of Story.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Last edited:
Facts that cannot be denied. Suck it up. Not a conspiracy theory when there really was a conspiracy.

:thankusmile:

The trump haters can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are knowing they got checkmated.:abgg2q.jpg: they are throwing chairs in anger trying to think up what kind of lie to post.lol

the DNC trolls around here that hate America and Trump all try to dismiss conspiracy facts and label these facts as conspiracy theories always proving their hypocrisy calling the conspiracy theory of russiagate as fact.

Last edited:

Facts that cannot be denied
In case you hadn't noticed, EVRYTHING can and will be denied. We now live in a post-truth, post-factual world. Complaining will never change their craziness or desire to control us. They WILL try it again and when they do, all hell needs to break loose. Since most of us will also be unemployed by then, it should be a lot easier to be in the streets raising hell... just like THEM.

Take that video in front of a judge and see where it goes if it is proof. Good fn luck.
No need. State legislatures where the crimes were committed are simply being pushed to close the loopholes. Hadn't you heard the wailing about "voter suppression"? To your party that means asking for ID for proof of the right to vote or demanding a request for absentee ballots with a SIGNATURE on it. Cheating filth that they are. NO MORE !

This is what happens when people retreat into a tribe. They literally don't want to know the whole story.

I'd like to see both sides of this story at the same time. With requirements of verifiable proof and plenty of challenges in real time. Let's get the whole thing out at one time for everyone.

This is obviously a very important topic. Clinging to just one side of it is a sign of intellectual weakness and a lack of courage in one's convictions.

In case you hadn't noticed, EVRYTHING can and will be denied. We now live in a post-truth, post-factual world. Complaining will never change their craziness or desire to control us. They WILL try it again and when they do, all hell needs to break loose. Since most of us will also be unemployed by then, it should be a lot easier to be in the streets raising hell... just like THEM.
Indeed, Esdraelon we are living in dangerous times like no other in our history in time,if you like,send me a pm and i will send you some information on a homebased business i just joined.I am getting prepared for another phony virus crisis where they try and dismantel the middle class familys as they are now. if my workplace shuts down again,i will not have to depend on them sense i will have my own money coming in with my own business.they wont successfully detroy my life as they have many other middle class familys and are trying to with the middle class familys.

No need. State legislatures where the crimes were committed are simply being pushed to close the loopholes. Hadn't you heard the wailing about "voter suppression"? To your party that means asking for ID for proof of the right to vote or demanding a request for absentee ballots with a SIGNATURE on it. Cheating filth that they are. NO MORE !
It's the fn Shell answer man...
What party do I represent?
Someone throws together a video that, and no surprise, is total gospel to you.

Don't expect any denials. Oops. I should know better.

we are living in dangerous times like no other in our history in time,if you like,send me a pm and i will send you some information on a homebased business i just joined.
Did the CULT start a pyramid scheme?
What are you selling? I bet it "Money for Nothing."

This is what happens when people retreat into a tribe. They literally don't want to know the whole story.

I'd like to see both sides of this story at the same time. With requirements of verifiable proof and plenty of challenges in real time. Let's get the whole thing out at one time for everyone.

This is obviously a very important topic. Clinging to just one side of it is a sign of intellectual weakness and a lack of courage in one's convictions.

It takes a special kind of stupid to think this election was on the up and up.
Everything points to it being fraudulent.

The lefties have nothing but delusional faith that election fraud can't be true because the govt & fake checkers tell them so.
All evidence to the contrary meets cognitive dissonance and they resort to ad hominem attacks on character or sources but never actually address the facts.
They claim we are in a cult, projecting their own uncertainties as facts come out & the personalities they worship produce policies resulting in never ending disasters.
They gaslight & use strawman arguments when forced to debate to deflect from the actual topic.
They use the same Pravda outlets that continue to lie about Russian collusion, Hunters laptop, Nick Sandman, Jucie Smellit, Kyle Rittenhouse, pee tapes, disrespecting soldiers, racism, Ukraine & censorship.
MSM are all are heavily invested in the election lies & but lefties still listen to them because it reinforces the indoctrination they have based their lives on

Forum List

Back