Vaccine Cripplings and Deaths Still Being Covered Up

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Bu Bu It's better than Covid!

Bu Bu It's better than Covid!

More people are losing brain cells reading your cites than are reported. It's a friggin
Stupidademic.

My neighbour just lost his best friend who was vaccinated and had the covid , he died of a heart attack.

Yep lot of that going around. Fabulously fit athletes in the prime of life dropping of heart attacks.

Yes, he was a robust and healthy man before he was vaccinated and caught covid.
He came to see my neighbor smiling with his cowboy hat, he was really nice.
A lot of people around me are getting sick since they got vaccinated.
All this is scary and the media is completely silent

Wow. The media is worse than silent, that would be one thing. But it attacks anyone who says anything including eminent doctors and scientists, who get "fact checked" by 20-somethings with English degrees from State U.

Can you lie more?

It’s very difficult to get people in masse to take an experimental vaccine, which they later “clarify” as not a vaccine, which is 80% ineffective and relegated solely to making serious to severe cases less so, for an air element that is lethal to 0.05% of the population and causes death in less than 2 people per state per day. The only way to enlist mandated shot taking is to lie about the benefits and hide the detriments so Fauci and his ghouls can do their research and Trump and his supporters can be hindered and punished.

Main effect is those who got more than 2 shots now have compromised immune systems and cannot recover from ordinary colds or infections.

I can't understand why you Rumpsters are having trouble with the new "Truth" Government Agency. If you do get Rump back into office, that agency will commit suicide in less than a week.
yes, a republican would kill off such a fascist agency

Main effect is those who got more than 2 shots now have compromised immune systems and cannot recover from ordinary colds or infections.

And long term effects unknown. Pfizer clinical trials not over until 2024. They made everyone into lab rats.

1652147988523.png

theres a website that has a dedicated thread from covid jab side effects replies over 1,000 pages so far of the jabbed stories.

What I think is strange, the only ones around here with Jab stories are extreme Rumpsters. That classifies them as liars to begin with.

Forum List

Back