2000 Mules Review: This Election Was Rigged Period Point Blank. End Of Story.

Rumble. Red Voice Media. OAN.
All perfectly legit sources, yes?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Far more legitimate than the Voice of the Reich (NY Times), Jeff Bezos Amazon.Com Post, Ted Turner's CNN, or Bill Gate's MSNBCCP.

Notice, OAN has never had to pay settlements for slandering and libeling people, I doubt the other two have either, but I don't know them.

All of the fascist media I listed has. And that's BEFORE Rittenhouse take the lying fucks to the cleaners.

Take that video in front of a judge and see where it goes if it is proof. Good fn luck.

LOL

The way facts have been suppressed so far is to deny access to the courts to Americans.

Let's see all the court cases you Nazi fucks have won?

Oh wait, you haven't won any, because those contesting the rigged election are denied their day in court.

Uber Alles Democrat

LOL

The way facts have been suppressed so far is to deny access to the courts to Americans.

Let's see all the court cases you Nazi fucks have won?

Oh wait, you haven't won any, because those contesting the rigged election are denied their day in court.

Uber Alles Democrat
So far looks pretty bleak for the RW fascists. Gotta have proof. It doesn't exist but you sure can hope.

Oh, Politifraud?

I guess if the fact changers are trying to smear it I should just worship your Reich..

I mean, you Nazis would never lie, would you?

So far looks pretty bleak for the RW fascists. Gotta have proof. It doesn't exist but you sure can hope.
What is a "RW democrat?"

I notice you Nazis are coiling up and hissing again at the proof being submitted.

Like the Hunter Laptop, you lie, and lie, and lie, and lie, then when you no longer can lie, you claim "it's old news and doesn't matter."

You fucking stole a presidential election, you undermined the integrity of the American system.

It sure does exist. And it is from a super computer. When you can really debunk the data get back to us.

The lefties have nothing but delusional faith that election fraud can't be true because the govt & fake checkers tell them so.
All evidence to the contrary meets cognitive dissonance and they resort to ad hominem attacks on character or sources but never actually address the facts.
They claim we are in a cult, projecting their own uncertainties as facts come out & the personalities they worship produce policies resulting in never ending disasters.
They gaslight & use strawman arguments when forced to debate to deflect from the actual topic.
They use the same Pravda outlets that continue to lie about Russian collusion, Hunters laptop, Nick Sandman, Jucie Smellit, Kyle Rittenhouse, pee tapes, disrespecting soldiers, racism, Ukraine & censorship.
MSM are all are heavily invested in the election lies & but lefties still listen to them because it reinforces the indoctrination they have based their lives on
You nailed it. :thankusmile:

This not a conspiracy it is about a conspiracy that really happened. Fail by the moderators. The election WAS stolen.
No it was not and no evidence exists to show that it was.

You are a liar forecer and thast is established fact.

THE END

Forum List

Back