200 Executive Orders Will Be Signed

Remember what Executive Orders are actually for:

There is nothing intrinsically unconstitutional about an Executive Order. But if an EO is used for the wrong thing, then it CAN be unconstitutional.... as many of Obama's are.

Executive Orders are what a President is supposed to use to carry out something passed by Congress (and signed into law by the Prez, of course).

Classic example is, Congress passes something saying that a group of Federal buildings on a corner in DC will be painted brown. The President signs it into law. He then issues an Exec Order to solicit three companies for bids on the painting work, issues another order to check the bidding companies' qualifications etc. The President is issuing Exec Orders pursuant to something Congress passed into law.

If he's issuing Exec Orders to delay implementation of part of Obamacare for a year, that's the equivalent of issuing an EO to paint the buildings red instead of brown. It does NOT carry out what Congress passed. In fact, it's the act of a dictator with no Congressional oversight or adherence to procedures required by the Constitution, at all.

on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...
on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...

Typical republican. All about federal govt. orders
You mean undoing your Obamas federal .gov orders....it's going to be fucking epic!!!!!

^Another big government republican cheers on federal executive orders.
Fucking epic it will be I'm telling you.....:lol:
^Can't wait for the presidency to increase their power over the states.

Proof republicans don't give a shit about states rights or the constitution, they just want power and a dictator.

on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...
on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...

You mean undoing your Obamas federal .gov orders....it's going to be fucking epic!!!!!

Proof republicans don't give a shit about states rights or the constitution, they just want power and a dictator.
Any record of your Obama should cease to exist in under a week....

Sorry Moron. Trump's Executive orders will be unwinding Obama's orders. Meaning LESS regulations, not more
^Typical big govt republican just wants to let a new president run wild with executive orders, no say from congress or the states.

Republicans are all for the president doing whatever he wants.
Run wild? Trump is going to fucking rip off your collective democrat heads and shit down your fucking necks one by one.....

You're fucking doomed....and it will be fucking epic......

Yes yes, you don't give a shit about principles once your guy is in charge. You would cede the constitution and grant unlimited power to your dictator in a heartbeat.

Sorry Moron. Trump's Executive orders will be unwinding Obama's orders. Meaning LESS regulations, not more
^Typical big govt republican just wants to let a new president run wild with executive orders, no say from congress or the states.

Run wild? Trump is going to fucking rip off your collective democrat heads and shit down your fucking necks one by one.....

Yes yes, you don't give a shit about principles once your guy is in charge. You would cede the constitution and grant unlimited power to your dictator in a heartbeat.
Do you think Obama will give Trump his pen full of ink, and his phone charged? Lord, I hope so,..........

Huh? I thought republicans believed in congress being about legislation and law? Phonies in all things, the illegitimate president Donnie, draft dodger and tax cheat will commute his family own past illegality and commute his own sentence for tax cheating with his first executive order. Who know what the second will be?

"Fred Trump entered his majority by getting himself arrested at age twenty-one for his involvement in a battle between about a hundred New York City police officers and a thousand Ku Klux Klan members and supporters, many of them in white robes. The riot took place in Jamaica, the Queens neighborhood where Fred Trump lived. Police booked him for failure to disperse, but prosecutors later declined to try him and many of the others arrested that day. It was the first of many indications of Fred Trump’s racial enmity.

Almost nine decades later, his son Donald, running for president, tried to deny the whole thing, claiming his father never lived at the address the newspapers had obtained from police records. Other public records verify that it was indeed his father’s address. They also show only one Fred Trump living in Queens during that period.

Cornered in a 2015 interview with The New York Times, Donald Trump bobbed, weaved, and tried to persuade the paper to ignore the arrest, which the website boingboing.?net had written about after uncovering a 1927 New York Times article about it. Trump’s comments went like this:
It never happened. And they said there were no charges, no nothing. It’s unfair to mention it, to be honest, because there were no charges. They said there were charges against other people, but there were absolutely no charges, totally false … Somebody showed me that website—it was a little website and somebody did that. By the way, did you notice that there were no charges? Well, if there are no charges that means it shouldn’t be mentioned … Because my father, there were no charges against him, I don’t know about the other people involved. But there were zero charges against him. So assuming it was him—I don’t even think it was him, I never even heard about it. So it’s really not fair to mention. It never happened … if there are no charges that means it shouldn’t be mentioned."

above from David Cay Johnston, 'The Making of Donald Trump'
Fake news.

You are clearly too stupid to know what is fake news and what isn't fake news and you just proved it! :2up:

There is nothing intrinsically unconstitutional about an Executive Order. But if an EO is used for the wrong thing, then it CAN be unconstitutional.... as many of Obama's are.

Executive Orders are what a President is supposed to use to carry out something passed by Congress (and signed into law by the Prez, of course).

Classic example is, Congress passes something saying that a group of Federal buildings on a corner in DC will be painted brown. The President signs it into law. He then issues an Exec Order to solicit three companies for bids on the painting work, issues another order to check the bidding companies' qualifications etc. The President is issuing Exec Orders pursuant to something Congress passed into law.

If he's issuing Exec Orders to delay implementation of part of Obamacare for a year, that's the equivalent of issuing an EO to paint the buildings red instead of brown. It does NOT carry out what Congress passed. In fact, it's the act of a dictator with no Congressional oversight or adherence to procedures required by the Constitution, at all.

^Bunch of bullshit stating now that our guy is in charge we will use as many executive orders as we want, because we full of shit sell outs that are all for federal govt power when it suits us.

^Bunch of bullshit stating now that our guy is in charge we will use as many executive orders as we want, because we full of shit sell outs that are all for federal govt power when it suits us.
You think your Obama had more than one pen and phone so perhaps Trump can use both hands..

on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...
on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...

Typical republican. All about federal govt. orders. So much for states rights with these tyrants.
Only a profound imbecile would claim that EOs that repeal other EOs are some kind of example of government tyranny. Your theory must be that civil rights laws are government tyranny.

You are so fucking stupid it's incomprehensible.

Huh? I thought republicans believed in congress being about legislation and law? Phonies in all things, the illegitimate president Donnie, draft dodger and tax cheat will commute his family own past illegality and commute his own sentence for tax cheating with his first executive order. Who know what the second will be?

"Fred Trump entered his majority by getting himself arrested at age twenty-one for his involvement in a battle between about a hundred New York City police officers and a thousand Ku Klux Klan members and supporters, many of them in white robes. The riot took place in Jamaica, the Queens neighborhood where Fred Trump lived. Police booked him for failure to disperse, but prosecutors later declined to try him and many of the others arrested that day. It was the first of many indications of Fred Trump’s racial enmity.

Almost nine decades later, his son Donald, running for president, tried to deny the whole thing, claiming his father never lived at the address the newspapers had obtained from police records. Other public records verify that it was indeed his father’s address. They also show only one Fred Trump living in Queens during that period.

Cornered in a 2015 interview with The New York Times, Donald Trump bobbed, weaved, and tried to persuade the paper to ignore the arrest, which the website boingboing.?net had written about after uncovering a 1927 New York Times article about it. Trump’s comments went like this:
It never happened. And they said there were no charges, no nothing. It’s unfair to mention it, to be honest, because there were no charges. They said there were charges against other people, but there were absolutely no charges, totally false … Somebody showed me that website—it was a little website and somebody did that. By the way, did you notice that there were no charges? Well, if there are no charges that means it shouldn’t be mentioned … Because my father, there were no charges against him, I don’t know about the other people involved. But there were zero charges against him. So assuming it was him—I don’t even think it was him, I never even heard about it. So it’s really not fair to mention. It never happened … if there are no charges that means it shouldn’t be mentioned."

Fake news.

You are clearly too stupid to know what is fake news and what isn't fake news and you just proved it! :2up:

If a leftwing douche bag posts it in this forum, then it's almost guaranteed to be fake news. Fake news is "news" that isn't true, which means anything left wingers say about Republicans. They have never told the truth in their entire lives.

Fake news.
It's safe fake news because it happened 90 years ago.

You did that to obama and it didn't bother you.

You think your Obama had more than one pen and phone so perhaps Trump can use both hands..
Too tiny.

You said on the first day.....now you are backing down? I wonder why.

You said on the first day.....now you are backing down? I wonder why.

I wouldn't worry. The Democrats will be buried all the same, and a few things will be done on Friday.

You people are going to have a miserable week next week. Save your strength.

Forum List

Back