20/20 census

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
From a December 2021 issue of AARP magazine. 25 of the 50 states are officially white minority States now. No wonder the far right is freaking out. Especially groups like the kkk and proud boys. Where are they going to move to ? They're strongholds in the South are dropping like flies. Led by Texas, which is now 67% minority population. Followed closely by Florida with 64.1% minority population. Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Virginia and North Carolina all over 50% too. No I understand why the extremism is on the rise again. They live in fear. It's happening sooner than they predicted. So by the next census in 2030 the US will probably be a white minority Nation.

So by the next census in 2030 the US will probably be a white minority Nation.
Yeah, so? It only makes a difference to shallow-minded democrat racists like you. I am sure these groups are very appreciative of the fact that you think they are so stupid that they can't make up their own minds and vote the issues. Try again, moron.

Yeah, so? It only makes a difference to shallow-minded democrat racists like you. I am sure these groups are very appreciative of the fact that you think they are so stupid that they can't make up their own minds and vote the issues. Try again, moron.
The fact that you could use such derogatory language proves that you are some kind of racist and an idiot one at that.

It is a valid concern that when the GOP manages to take back Congress, they need to get a veto-proof majority and pass law that limits the census to ONLY Citizens.

From a December 2021 issue of AARP magazine. 25 of the 50 states are officially white minority States now. No wonder the far right is freaking out. Especially groups like the kkk and proud boys. Where are they going to move to ? They're strongholds in the South are dropping like flies. Led by Texas, which is now 67% minority population. Followed closely by Florida with 64.1% minority population. Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Virginia and North Carolina all over 50% too. No I understand why the extremism is on the rise again. They live in fear. It's happening sooner than they predicted. So by the next census in 2030 the US will probably be a white minority Nation.
Could it be that the infusion of illegals into those states might be an issue to some people?

It is a valid concern that when the GOP manages to take back Congress, they need to get a veto-proof majority and pass law that limits the census to ONLY Citizens.
If they can ever do that again. I'm sure they'll subvert a lot of our Constitution in order to discourage all immigration.

Nice attempt to deflect. Ineffective, but nice attempt.
Read the original poster idiot I did not mention any political party I was talking about extremists why they're going crazy why they're acting up. Are you full of your agendas that you can't even comprehend what a person says or writes. Do you just look at who's posting and come out fighting no matter what the issue is cuz you got to win something here. There are very few winners in life, it's usually the people that listen and get along with everybody else.

The fact that you could use such derogatory language proves that you are some kind of racist and an idiot one at that.
Again, MORON, I have no knowledge as to the race of a poster. You on the other hand chose to make a moronic thread that highlighted the racist point that the US will become a "white minority" state. Only in your shallow mind would anyone think this was not a racist thread. Try again.

Not in nations of laws, moron. Try again
Perhaps you should read the Constitution especially the part about immigrants. It is legal for a person seeking asylum to cross the border at any point not just official parts that's why immigrants are classified as documented or undocumented. I don't need to try again that's the law in our lawful Nation you are the guys who are trying to be unlawful by calling them illegals in the first place.
Again, MORON, I have no knowledge as to the race of a poster. You on the other hand chose to make a moronic thread that highlighted the racist point that the US will become a "white minority" state. Only in your shallow mind would anyone think this was not a racist thread. Try again.
I am embracing the day when America is a minority right Nation. Too many white people are full of it and they think they own this country. They never did. America is a cosmopolitan Nation and we need a people that love cosmopolitan flavor. The only people that would fear such a situation would have to be white supremacist.

Read the original poster idiot I did not mention any political party I was talking about extremists why they're going crazy why they're acting up. Are you full of your agendas that you can't even comprehend what a person says or writes. Do you just look at who's posting and come out fighting no matter what the issue is cuz you got to win something here. There are very few winners in life, it's usually the people that listen and get along with everybody else.
I call out BULLSHIT when an idiot tries to promote it. You attempted it and got called for it. If you truly did not want to make this political, you wouldn't have used "No wonder the far right is freaking out" in your opening post. Sorry I hurt your widdle feelings, snowflake. If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.

I call out BULLSHIT when an idiot tries to promote it. You attempted it and got called for it. If you truly did not want to make this political, you wouldn't have used "No wonder the far right is freaking out" in your opening post. Sorry I hurt your widdle feelings, snowflake. If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.
I am not in the least bit disgruntled about your posts. They don't make much sense to me. You can say the same about mine but mine are based on facts. And I sincerely believe the far right extremists in this country are concerned about being in the minority and that's why they're acting out more than ever. It's like their last hurray.

cross the border at any point
LEGALLY. MORON. These democrat-enabled could make their asylum claims at ANY US embassy. STFU
classified as documented or undocumented.
This is no more than PC renaming by the democrats, more snowflake, feelings crap. If you cross the borders of the US without documentation, you are ILLEGAL and I don't GAF if it hurts your feelings or not.
that's the law in our lawful
You wouldn't know the law if it bit you in the ass.
Too many white people are full of it and they think they own this country.
BULLSHIT! Moron. Tell me again how you didn't make this political or RACIST. Are you looking in the mirror? You're a bigot and the worst thing about it is you are trying, unsuccessfully, to deny it.

Forum List

Back