20/20 census

The only people that would fear such a situation would have to be white supremacist.
I am so glad that you have enlightened me that the native populations of agrarian communities in Africa and India and Asia are white supremacists because they don't embrace your "cosmopolitan lifestyles." You're a fucking idiot and not worth anymore time.

If they can ever do that again. I'm sure they'll subvert a lot of our Constitution in order to discourage all immigration.
No one opposes legitimate immigration. The number of immigrants we allow into the country should be curtailed severely, but as long as they desire to come to this country and are willing to be loyal to it, I don't really care.

LEGALLY. MORON. These democrat-enabled could make their asylum claims at ANY US embassy. STFU

This is no more than PC renaming by the democrats, more snowflake, feelings crap. If you cross the borders of the US without documentation, you are ILLEGAL and I don't GAF if it hurts your feelings or not.

You wouldn't know the law if it bit you in the ass.

BULLSHIT! Moron. Tell me again how you didn't make this political or RACIST. Are you looking in the mirror? You're a bigot and the worst thing about it is you are trying, unsuccessfully, to deny it.
I was in the Air Force. Many of the people I served with or from Central and South America. I believe it was president Monroe, who had the wisdom to realize that the United States of America was there for all Americans not just those living in our country. That's why the Monroe Doctrine came in being ( besides fending off European nations from dominating nation states in the West. Perhaps he had envisioned a United States comprised of 1,000 states stretching throughout all of North and South America. I could only hope he had that great a vision for our future.

I am so glad that you have enlightened me that the native populations of agrarian communities in Africa and India and Asia are white supremacists because they don't embrace your "cosmopolitan lifestyles." You're a fucking idiot and not worth anymore time.
Again you're making references that don't make any sense just go away already you're f****** loser and I'm sick of it you are ridiculous.

I was in the Air Force. Many of the people I served with or from Central and South America. I believe it was president Monroe, who had the wisdom to realize that the United States of America was there for all Americans not just those living in our country. That's why the Monroe Doctrine came in being ( besides fending off European nations from dominating nation states in the West. Perhaps he had envisioned a United States comprised of 1,000 states stretching throughout all of North and South America. I could only hope he had that great a vision for our future.
Only you, a moron, would misinterpret the Monroe doctrine, a clearly imperialistic doctrine, to mean unbridled illegal immigration and then reference the annexing of thousands of states. You are truly stupid.

It is a valid concern that when the GOP manages to take back Congress, they need to get a veto-proof majority and pass law that limits the census to ONLY Citizens.
They have plenty of tie before the next census. They can wait until the Republican control both Houses and the Presidency. They don't need a veto-proof Congress.

Only you, a moron, would misinterpret the Monroe doctrine, a clearly imperialistic doctrine, to mean unbridled illegal immigration and then reference the annexing of thousands of states. You are truly stupid.
The only thing I know for sure is I'm glad I served with those people from Venezuela and Columbia Costa Rica I can't remember all the states but I'm glad I serve with them rather than you cuz you're an a****** no matter what. Now it's obvious you don't like this thread so why are you even here that's what I don't understand you're you are the idiot. Why pick fights you don't have to why even bother it's ridiculous you are ridiculous.

Now it's obvious you don't like this thread so why are you even here that's what I don't understand you're you are the idiot.
Read your idiotic post above and tell me again who's an idiot. Air Force standards must have slipped in fifty years if they accepted you. In my day they required a high school education. My eight year old granddaughter knows more about grammar and punctuation than you do.

Read your idiotic post above and tell me again who's an idiot. Air Force standards must have slipped in fifty years if they accepted you. In my day they required a high school education. My eight year old granddaughter knows more about grammar and punctuation than you do.
Next year I will have been out of the Air Force for 50 years now. I don't know what the current standards are now, but I enlisted at a time when Donald Trump was busy getting deferred and others like him were fleeing to Canada. My hands have arthritis so I use a machine to print out the words I don't always correct the punctuation and with you I have even less incentive to do so. I'm having a great night and hope you can try to have the same. Good luck with that.

Next year I will have been out of the Air Force for 50 years now. I don't know what the current standards are now, but I enlisted at a time when Donald Trump was busy getting deferred and others like him were fleeing to Canada. My hands have arthritis so I use a machine to print out the words I don't always correct the punctuation and with you I have even less incentive to do so. I'm having a great night and hope you can try to have the same. Good luck with that.
Yeah, I knew of some like you. You're still looking for excuses and sympathy, here's a hint, you'll find sympathy in the dictionary--between shit and syphilis.

My census lady was so pissed she just asked me how many lived on my block “Yup family 4 in each”

Yeah, I knew of some like you. You're still looking for excuses and sympathy, here's a hint, you'll find sympathy in the dictionary--between shit and syphilis.
Again, I'm not looking for sympathy especially for my horrible person like you. I'm just stating facts. You are unbelievable ! attack attack for no f****** reason I'm done with you, you're an idiot and I'm not going to deal with it anymore. Goodbye and good riddance. Here's something to put in the back of your little mind whenever you see that I posted something just ignore it he'll save your little mind from a whole lot of worry or whatever you're doing to yourself. Better yet put me on ignore. I've been thinking about doing that to you but I always believe in giving somebody the benefit of the doubt something you should try for change. You'd be surprised how much more you learn.

No one opposes legitimate immigration. The number of immigrants we allow into the country should be curtailed severely, but as long as they desire to come to this country and are willing to be loyal to it, I don't really care.
Actually I'm hoping to increase immigration numbers we are short 60,000 workers here in Nebraska. Our economy would be in shambles if it weren't for all the immigrants. They are the only reason our population increased.

Again, I'm not looking for sympathy especially for my horrible person like you. I'm just stating facts. You are unbelievable ! attack attack for no f****** reason I'm done with you, you're an idiot and I'm not going to deal with it anymore. Goodbye and good riddance. Here's something to put in the back of your little mind whenever you see that I posted something just ignore it he'll save your little mind from a whole lot of worry or whatever you're doing to yourself. Better yet put me on ignore. I've been thinking about doing that to you but I always believe in giving somebody the benefit of the doubt something you should try for change. You'd be surprised how much more you learn.
I'm not going anywhere snowflake. You democrat/globalist morons need someone to call out your bullshit. Too bad if it hurts your feelings when someone points out the truth when you commies trot out your lies.

I'm not going anywhere snowflake. You democrat/globalist morons need someone to call out your bullshit. Too bad if it hurts your feelings when someone points out the truth when you commies trot out your lies.
It doesn't hurt my feelings if you want to keep embarrassing yourself.

It doesn't hurt my feelings if you want to keep embarrassing yourself.
Take a look at your thread, moron. I have nothing to be embarrassed about--except for the fact that I tolerate the likes of you. After you review this thread, look at your last one. Your lack of common sense and intelligence is clearly evident in each one.

Take a look at your thread, moron. I have nothing to be embarrassed about--except for the fact that I tolerate the likes of you. After you review this thread, look at your last one. Your lack of common sense and intelligence is clearly evident in each one.
It's late and I'm going to bed pretty soon. Tomorrow I will look through all the threads and I'm going to count all the insults you through at me all the names you called me and let you know why I don't listen to anything you say. A lot of people think they know it all, intelligent people know they do not know it all and they don't try to shove their views down other people's throats and they don't result to insult after insult after insult. Insulting your opponent in an argument if you want to call this an argument means you don't have a valid position to begin with.

insults you through at me
You insult yourself, moron. The word is THREW, you can't even blame that on spell check because it recognizes context.
intelligent people know they do not know it all and they don't try to shove their views down other people's throats
Like telling people that republicans will be angry because the US will be a "white minority" country by 2030 and then try to walk it back when you claim that it wasn't political or racist. Get ready to have your feelings hurt again, snowflake--not only are you a partisan liar that politicized the thread but you are a ignorant, racist, bigot to boot.

You insult yourself, moron. The word is THREW, you can't even blame that on spell check because it recognizes context.

Like telling people that republicans will be angry because the US will be a "white minority" country by 2030 and then try to walk it back when you claim that it wasn't political or racist. Get ready to have your feelings hurt again, snowflake--not only are you a partisan liar that politicized the thread but you are a ignorant, racist, bigot to boot.
I was speaking to people on here I'm sorry you're a Republican and you feel offended by the facts but you know what it's going to happen anyway. And you keep saying about illegal immigrants well let me tell you a story my grandparents came here from Poland around the turn of the century the late 1800s and the early 1900s they filled out papers on the boat over here, were processed and released the same day. When we get our immigration house in order and the process is streamlined to work efficiently like that it will be no problem.

Forum List

Back