2 Officer Shot and Killed in Des Moines Iowa Thanks Hillary and BLM

Do you have the link to the shooters posted here?
No, he doesn't and neither do you.

The loss of two police officers in two different, but closely related circumstances, is tragic, but your speculation that it was BLM is no more legitimate nor illegitimate than the speculation it was fucking Nazis or Sovereign Citizens. At this point, no one knows anything except what was posted in your link:

"The Des Moines Police Department said suspect information is being developed. The agency didn’t immediately release any other information but said a news conference was planned for 5 a.m."
You posted the shooters....now back it the fuck up troll.....

Obama and Hillary fueled the hatred and violence we've been seeing against the police.

You Defending BLM?
No. Are you defending the fucking Nazis, white supremacists and/or Sovereign Citizens?

Meanwhile, since you don't seem to know who she was, more on Amanda Woodruff Miller:

Why Beloved Lafayette Woman Became a Murderer
Back in Lafayette, Indiana, residents of the close-knit community are in shock. Many just can’t fathom how Amanda Woodruff, who attended Jefferson High School, could have grown up to become a cop killing murderer who then took her own life during a North Las Vegas crime spree.

Where did it all go wrong? How did she transform from a quiet student into a monster? We contacted a friend of hers who points to one specific event.

“When she began dating Jerad,” she said, “that’s when things started going downhill.”

The friend, who didn’t want to be identified, says people close to Amanda tried to talk her out of marrying Jared. He was nine years older and was into drugs, white supremacy and other fringe activities. She was just a couple years out of high school and didn’t have much life experience.

“We were all worried about her but we never thought it’d come to this,” she told us, explaining she was increasingly unkempt and neurotic in the past year.

Weed and meth were allegedly Amanda’s drugs of choice. Her friend says she was also quick to believe whatever Jerad would tell her regarding his conspiracy theories and nefarious causes.

“I never knew her to talk politics until the last few months,” the friend said.

While it may be true that Jerad instigated the tragic events, we should not let Amanda off the hook. By all accounts, she was a willing participant. In fact, she was reportedly armed throughout.

Lafayette should be mourning. Not for the 22-year-old woman who committed suicide after killing three people — including two police officers — but for those whose lives that were forever altered by her poor decisions

amanda-miller2.jpg

I posted a picture of Amanda and Jared Miller. Here's a link about them since you obviously don't have a fucking clue as to who they were:
A look inside the lives of shooters Jerad Miller, Amanda Miller
Jerad and Amanda Miller had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and boasting that they’d spent time at Cliven Bundy’s ranch during a recent standoff there between armed militia members and federal government agents, according to residents at an apartment complex where it appeared the couple lived....

....One video posted on Oct. 15, 2012 shows Miller dressed up in full face make-up as the Joker, Batman’s comic book nemesis. The video, titled “joker for president” shows a costumed Miller ranting in front of an American flag.

“Year after year I’ve watched you Americans, my fellow citizens, vote for tyranny,” Miller said. “His other online posts mention having visited the Bundy ranch during Cliven Bundy’s showdown with the federal government in April. They also touch on topics ranging from Benghazi to gun rights to the militia movement.

The anti-government posts are interspersed with snippets from Miller’s life.

One pair of posts from March indicate that Miller had recently gotten a job as a costumed performer on the Strip.

“Starting my job tonight on the strip. My boss rents out costumes for a percentage of my tips!” he wrote. “First day of work went really good, I make an awesome Thor!”

Other posts depicted Miller’s January move from Indiana to Las Vegas with his wife and a vacation the two took to Nashville in September.

Jerad Miller’s Facebook page showed material from anti government organizations like the Three Percenter Nation and Operation American Spring, said Heidi Beirich, a spokeswoman for the Southern Poverty Law Center. Miller also posted a photo of he and Jared Mack, the leader of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, a radical Patriot group whose members were also at the Bundy standoff, Beirich said.

“It is not surprising that people with these views would commit violence,” she said.

IMO...

Enough of this anarchist TERRORIST bullshit!

'SHOT IN THEIR CARS': 2 Iowa cops killed in ambush-style attacks

"Two Iowa police officers were gunned down in their squad cars in the early hours of Wednesday and a manhunt was under way after what authorities called ambush attacks."

This is not simply a 'crime'. This is not simply 'murder'. These are TERRORIST ACTS. Once these F*ers are found they should get a 1-way ticket to GITMO. If the AG wants them to have a trial then let it be conducted down at GITMO. If for any reason they are found 'Innocent', getting off on some BS technicality or something, then release them...outside the GITMO gates - 'Have a nice life and a nice time getting back to the US!' If they are found guilty, they should be put to death - no 'if's, 'ands', or 'buts'.

Also, anyone calling for the murder of cops should be treated as TERRORISTS, and YES, I am including 'BLM' in this group as TERRORISTS'. Their members have repeatedly called for the murder of cops...and white people. THAT is a RACIST TERRORIST group.

The continued stalking, ambushing, and murdering of cops has to end, as these are terrorist attacks on our country!

'Clear and present danger' for Iowa cops after 2 killed in separate ambush-style attacks

Hillary's biggest funder is also BLM's biggest funder. Why doesn't the MSM report that?
soros_stole_your_country.jpg

IMO...

Enough of this anarchist TERRORIST bullshit!

'SHOT IN THEIR CARS': 2 Iowa cops killed in ambush-style attacks

"Two Iowa police officers were gunned down in their squad cars in the early hours of Wednesday and a manhunt was under way after what authorities called ambush attacks."

This is not simply a 'crime'. This is not simply 'murder'. These are TERRORIST ACTS. Once these F*ers are found they should get a 1-way ticket to GITMO. If the AG wants them to have a trial then let it be conducted down at GITMO. If for any reason they are found 'Innocent', getting off on some BS technicality or something, then release them...outside the GITMO gates - 'Have a nice life and a nice time getting back to the US!' If they are found guilty, they should be put to death - no 'if's, 'ands', or 'buts'.

Also, anyone calling for the murder of cops should be treated as TERRORISTS, and YES, I am including 'BLM' in this group as TERRORISTS'. Their members have repeatedly called for the murder of cops...and white people. THAT is a RACIST TERRORIST group.

The continued stalking, ambushing, and murdering of cops has to end, as these are terrorist attacks on our country!

'Clear and present danger' for Iowa cops after 2 killed in separate ambush-style attacks

Then why did you and your pals refuse to call these two rightwing terrorists?

web1_Jerad_Miller_Amanda_Miller_49.jpg

I posted a picture of Amanda and Jared Miller. Here's a link about them since you obviously don't have a fucking clue as to who they were:
A look inside the lives of shooters Jerad Miller, Amanda Miller
Jerad and Amanda Miller had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and boasting that they’d spent time at Cliven Bundy’s ranch during a recent standoff there between armed militia members and federal government agents, according to residents at an apartment complex where it appeared the couple lived....

....One video posted on Oct. 15, 2012 shows Miller dressed up in full face make-up as the Joker, Batman’s comic book nemesis. The video, titled “joker for president” shows a costumed Miller ranting in front of an American flag.

“Year after year I’ve watched you Americans, my fellow citizens, vote for tyranny,” Miller said. “His other online posts mention having visited the Bundy ranch during Cliven Bundy’s showdown with the federal government in April. They also touch on topics ranging from Benghazi to gun rights to the militia movement.

The anti-government posts are interspersed with snippets from Miller’s life.

One pair of posts from March indicate that Miller had recently gotten a job as a costumed performer on the Strip.

“Starting my job tonight on the strip. My boss rents out costumes for a percentage of my tips!” he wrote. “First day of work went really good, I make an awesome Thor!”

Other posts depicted Miller’s January move from Indiana to Las Vegas with his wife and a vacation the two took to Nashville in September.

Jerad Miller’s Facebook page showed material from anti government organizations like the Three Percenter Nation and Operation American Spring, said Heidi Beirich, a spokeswoman for the Southern Poverty Law Center. Miller also posted a photo of he and Jared Mack, the leader of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, a radical Patriot group whose members were also at the Bundy standoff, Beirich said.

“It is not surprising that people with these views would commit violence,” she said.
Yes...you posted nothing....

Hmmm...angry about blacks and cop-haters then brutally murders two cops. Obviously this drunken, wife-abusing murderer is more fucked up than the KKK sponsoring a Wu-Tang Clan concert.

"In the comments section of the video, Greene wrote, “I was offended by the blacks sitting through our anthem. Thousands more whites fought and died for their freedom. However this is not about the Armed forces, they are cop haters.”"

Doubtful since he's a white male.
"Police said in a statement Wednesday that they are hunting for 46-year-old Scott Michael Greene, of Urbandale.

He is described as white, 5 feet 11 inches tall, 180 pounds with brown hair and green eyes. He was last known to be driving a blue 2011 Ford F-150 pickup truck with Iowa license plates 780 YFR
."
White democrats founded BLM.....so....

Hmmm...angry about blacks and cop-haters then brutally murders two cops. Obviously this drunken, wife-abusing murderer is more fucked up than the KKK sponsoring a Wu-Tang Clan concert.

"In the comments section of the video, Greene wrote, “I was offended by the blacks sitting through our anthem. Thousands more whites fought and died for their freedom. However this is not about the Armed forces, they are cop haters.”"

I am going to be prudent and wait for the investigation to run its course. I know that doesn't jive with the folks wishing to turn these tragic deaths into a political football, but whatever.

I am going to be prudent and wait for the investigation to run its course. I know that doesn't jive with the folks wishing to turn these tragic deaths into a political football, but whatever.
You do that....we're having a discussion here in your absence....

LOL, this guy asking for a link has to be the best irony EVER on USMB.
What's more ironic is that I find fucking nazis and other white supremacists as pathetic and racist as the Black Panthers and several of the BLM activists who are using the group as a mask for anti-white racism.

More blood on Obama's hands.
I hope you're just joking since that's like the Democrats who use those killed in embassies to absolve the Obama administration of the Benghazi debacle.

Forum List

Back