2 Officer Shot and Killed in Des Moines Iowa Thanks Hillary and BLM

seems democrats are getting restless....

2 Iowa officers killed in ambushes, police say
Militia? Sovereign Citizens? Fucking Nazis? Nutjobs like Jerad and Amanda Miller?
jerad_amanda_miller.jpg
Link?

LOL, this guy asking for a link has to be the best irony EVER on USMB.
Do you have the latest no? No? Shocking....:lol:

Militia? Sovereign Citizens? Fucking Nazis? Nutjobs like Jerad and Amanda Miller?
jerad_amanda_miller.jpg
Link?
To which one? Fucking Nazis? Amanda's tits? Sovereign Citizens?
No link? Huh....
Again, a link to which one? All of them? You're being evasive dude. Do you have a link proving it was a BLM activist? "No link? Huh..."
No link still....huh....

jerad_amanda_miller.jpg
Link?
To which one? Fucking Nazis? Amanda's tits? Sovereign Citizens?
No link? Huh....
Again, a link to which one? All of them? You're being evasive dude. Do you have a link proving it was a BLM activist? "No link? Huh..."

I asked him for proof yesterday and he cackled like an old woman at the nervous hospital.

What's more ironic is that I find fucking nazis and other white supremacists as pathetic and racist as the Black Panthers and several of the BLM activists who are using the group as a mask for anti-white racism.

What's more ironic is that I find fucking nazis and other white supremacists as pathetic and racist as the Black Panthers and several of the BLM activists who are using the group as a mask for anti-white racism.

True, but owebo has an empty ballsack. He's not about to DO any of the crazy shit he supports.

True, but owebo has an empty ballsack. He's not about to DO any of the crazy shit he supports.
He's not alone in that regard.

1) I find a higher percentage of mentally ill online than IRL. Very interesting.

2) The level of anger and frustration seen online is indicative of an undercurrent throughout Americana. This election epitomizes the idea that Americans are angry and frustrated at their own government. It helps explain why 40% are independents and only 30% or less actually belong to either the DNC or RNC.

3) Most people are all bark, no bite.

jerad_amanda_miller.jpg
Link?

Admit that you're so uninformed that you've never heard of those two people and I'll give you a link.
He showed a pic of the shooters....do you have the link?

So you know who they are. Why do you need a link then?

jerad_amanda_miller.jpg
Link?

Admit that you're so uninformed that you've never heard of those two people and I'll give you a link.
So you have no link either....thanks....

Why would you need a link if you know who they are?

IMO...

Enough of this anarchist TERRORIST bullshit!

'SHOT IN THEIR CARS': 2 Iowa cops killed in ambush-style attacks

"Two Iowa police officers were gunned down in their squad cars in the early hours of Wednesday and a manhunt was under way after what authorities called ambush attacks."

This is not simply a 'crime'. This is not simply 'murder'. These are TERRORIST ACTS. Once these F*ers are found they should get a 1-way ticket to GITMO. If the AG wants them to have a trial then let it be conducted down at GITMO. If for any reason they are found 'Innocent', getting off on some BS technicality or something, then release them...outside the GITMO gates - 'Have a nice life and a nice time getting back to the US!' If they are found guilty, they should be put to death - no 'if's, 'ands', or 'buts'.

Also, anyone calling for the murder of cops should be treated as TERRORISTS, and YES, I am including 'BLM' in this group as TERRORISTS'. Their members have repeatedly called for the murder of cops...and white people. THAT is a RACIST TERRORIST group.

The continued stalking, ambushing, and murdering of cops has to end, as these are terrorist attacks on our country!

'Clear and present danger' for Iowa cops after 2 killed in separate ambush-style attacks

He's not alone in that regard.

1) I find a higher percentage of mentally ill online than IRL. Very interesting.

2) The level of anger and frustration seen online is indicative of an undercurrent throughout Americana. This election epitomizes the idea that Americans are angry and frustrated at their own government. It helps explain why 40% are independents and only 30% or less actually belong to either the DNC or RNC.

3) Most people are all bark, no bite.

You Defending BLM?

Do you have the link to the shooters posted here?
No, he doesn't and neither do you.

The loss of two police officers in two different, but closely related circumstances, is tragic, but your speculation that it was BLM is no more legitimate nor illegitimate than the speculation it was fucking Nazis or Sovereign Citizens. At this point, no one knows anything except what was posted in your link:

"The Des Moines Police Department said suspect information is being developed. The agency didn’t immediately release any other information but said a news conference was planned for 5 a.m."

Forum List

Back