2 Officer Shot and Killed in Des Moines Iowa Thanks Hillary and BLM

LOL, this guy asking for a link has to be the best irony EVER on USMB.
What's more ironic is that I find fucking nazis and other white supremacists as pathetic and racist as the Black Panthers and several of the BLM activists who are using the group as a mask for anti-white racism.

More blood on Obama's hands.
I hope you're just joking since that's like the Democrats who use those killed in embassies to absolve the Obama administration of the Benghazi debacle.
What?

If you don't think some cop killings could have been prevented had Big Ears actively tried to stop them rather than ignore it, you need to get your head examined.

Hmmm...angry about blacks and cop-haters then brutally murders two cops. Obviously this drunken, wife-abusing murderer is more fucked up than the KKK sponsoring a Wu-Tang Clan concert.

"In the comments section of the video, Greene wrote, “I was offended by the blacks sitting through our anthem. Thousands more whites fought and died for their freedom. However this is not about the Armed forces, they are cop haters.”"

I am going to be prudent and wait for the investigation to run its course. I know that doesn't jive with the folks wishing to turn these tragic deaths into a political football, but whatever.
You do that....we're having a discussion here in your absence....

By all means, my presence isn't required for you to speculate wildly and assign blame without any evidence.

Hmmm...angry about blacks and cop-haters then brutally murders two cops. Obviously this drunken, wife-abusing murderer is more fucked up than the KKK sponsoring a Wu-Tang Clan concert.

"In the comments section of the video, Greene wrote, “I was offended by the blacks sitting through our anthem. Thousands more whites fought and died for their freedom. However this is not about the Armed forces, they are cop haters.”"

I am going to be prudent and wait for the investigation to run its course. I know that doesn't jive with the folks wishing to turn these tragic deaths into a political football, but whatever.

By all means, my presence isn't required for you to speculate wildly and assign blame without any evidence.
Yes, because BLM isn't killing cops at random......

Are you racist? There are white BLM'ers.......
No, are you? You're desperation to make this about "white BLM'ers" is fascinating. $25 says Scott Greene isn't tied to the BLMers since he is obviously racist. Bet?

You never answered the question about whether or not you were a fucking Nazi, white supremacist or Sovereign Citizen. Why not? What are you hiding? I've answered every question you asked me. Why are you so dishonest?

Are you racist? There are white BLM'ers.......
No, are you? You're desperation to make this about "white BLM'ers" is fascinating. $25 says Scott Greene isn't tied to the BLMers since he is obviously racist. Bet?

You never answered the question about whether or not you were a fucking Nazi, white supremacist or Sovereign Citizen. Why not? What are you hiding? I've answered every question you asked me. Why are you so dishonest?
Oh, sorry....no, I am not a democrat.....

Don't put words in my mouth. I am sorry your lame attempt to use these tragic deaths for partisan political purposes isn't turning out the way your black heart had hoped. Be sure to change your shoes when your done dancing on their graves, I wouldn't want you tracking mud all through the house.

What?

If you don't think some cop killings could have been prevented had Big Ears actively tried to stop them rather than ignore it, you need to get your head examined.
While I do agree the President Obama's actions have increased, not decreased, racial tensions, I don't blame him for the actions of others anymore than I blamed President GW Bush for the actions of extremists during his administration.

What do you think President Obama should have done? Imposed martial law and set a 2200 curfew across the land? Round up all "the blacks" and send them to Manzanar?

Don't put words in my mouth. I am sorry your lame attempt to use these tragic deaths for partisan political purposes isn't turning out the way your black heart had hoped. Be sure to change your shoes when your done dancing on their graves, I wouldn't want you tracking mud all through the house.
I wouldn't stand in the same room as you child....:lol:

Oh, sorry....no, I am not a democrat.....
So you are denying you are Nazi, white supremacist and/or Sovereign Citizen? Since none of those are associated with today's Democrats, your disclaimer of being a democrat doesn't seem to be an honest reply in denying your white supremacist-leaning posts.

seems democrats are getting restless....

2 Iowa officers killed in ambushes, police say

Well, well, well, here's a picture of the Black Lives Matter suspect in the tragic killing:

scott-greene-photo-1478092278.jpg

He is described as white, 5 feet 11 inches tall, 180 pounds with brown hair and green eyes. He was last known to be driving a blue 2011 Ford F-150 pickup truck with Iowa license plates 780 YFR.

and with that, we can officially label owebo a fucking racist.

UPDATE: Suspect named in ambush killings of Iowa officers

Forum List

Back