2 Officer Shot and Killed in Des Moines Iowa Thanks Hillary and BLM

seems democrats are getting restless....

2 Iowa officers killed in ambushes, police say
It was a piece of white trash that did this but I place blame squarely on Obama and Clinton. They gave this cop killing shit life,THEY met with the BLM cop killing terrorists....this is fucked up.
Exactly
For those who don't follow history, "white trash" killing officers of the law existed well before the famous shootout at the OK Corral. I even had a great-great+-grandfather deputy shot and killed by a rowdy cowboy.

Soooo, apparently President Obama is responsible for blacks killing police and for whites killing police.

My but he has the power of a god to some. He can force people to do things against their will.

Soooo, apparently President Obama is responsible for blacks killing police and for whites killing police.

My but he has the power of a god to some. He can force people to do things against their will.

Obama has opened the door for all the closet BLACK racists to exercise their hatred in public.

Obama has opened the door for all the closet BLACK racists to exercise their hatred in public.
While I tend to agree with that statement, it has nothing to do with the "white trash" racist who was so pissed about losing his Confederate flag he murdered two white cops.

While I tend to agree with that statement, it has nothing to do with the "white trash" racist who was so pissed about losing his Confederate flag he murdered two white cops.

ANYONE that murders a cop, which is just a human being with a uniform on, is a lowlife.

Last edited:

Wow, how about that. An exception to the rule.

Forum List

Back