2 Officer Shot and Killed in Des Moines Iowa Thanks Hillary and BLM

seems democrats are getting restless....

2 Iowa officers killed in ambushes, police say
Militia? Sovereign Citizens? Fucking Nazis? Nutjobs like Jerad and Amanda Miller?
jerad_amanda_miller.jpg
Link?

Yet you didn't think you needed a link to accusing BLM of the murders.

Typical right-wing ignorance.

It was a piece of white trash that did this but I place blame squarely on Obama and Clinton. They gave this cop killing shit life,THEY met with the BLM cop killing terrorists....this is fucked up.
If we're going to run around assigning blame to people for the actions of others, let's blame the anti-abortionists. If they hadn't made abortion so difficult, then less "white trash" and other low-lifes would never have been born. If it was up to me, abortions would be at cost and freely given to any woman with a fetus <24 weeks. Perhaps then we'd have less dumbasses, less gangbangers, less thugs and less "white trash" 15-20 years from now.

:0) Which must really mean something to you in the bizarro world you live in.

Doesn't mean shit to me.
Translation: "bizarro world" = reality.
"Doesn't mean shit to me" = you're right, DW.
Owie and I are two peas in a pod.
100set-Two-Peas-In-A-Pod-Ceramic-Salt-Pepper-Shakers-with-Tray.jpg_50x50.jpg

Disagreed. You're multiple racist posts across this forum prove my statement.

Two cops killed in ambush attacks in Iowa....BLM?

seems democrats are getting restless....

2 Iowa officers killed in ambushes, police say
It appears Scott Michael Greene is an angry, mentally-deranged white male racist. Remind you of anyone?

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...convicted-combative-2014-encounters/93157528/
In that incident, Greene was accused of approaching a man in the parking lot and shined a flashlight in his eyes. Greene, who lived in the apartments, called the man the N-word and told the man “I will kill you, (expletive) kill you,” according to the complaint. Greene pleaded guilty to a lesser harassment charge on June 30, 2014, and was sentenced to one year of probation.

In a discharge report filed in June 2015 a probation officer wrote that Greene had received a mental health evaluation and “reports to have complied with the medication recommendations.”

"Praying for the families of the two Iowa police who were ambushed this morning. An attack on those who keep us safe is an attack on us all." - President Donald Trump

Politicizing cop deaths without evidence is the hallmark of shallow minds. Only knuckle dragging partisan simpletons would stoop so low.

It has already been politicized, so defending cops is not itself politicization.

How sad for the OP! Nobody wants to join him in his bullshit trampling on warm corpses.

Take a look at this and think a bit. Try not to hope for a bunch of cop killings between now and January. Conquer your urge, asshole.

View attachment 96401
Your silly graph doesn't tell us how many cops were assassinated during those years. There's a big difference between getting shot as your going after an armed suspect, and being killed in an ambush as you sit in your car. The 2 aren't even comparable.

Forum List

Back