1963 to 2016

Oswald would have said he was progressive??..lmfao...how in the hell do you know that?...lol

This drives my point
RDGDP_1.jpg

Believe me, we get a hell of a lot more return on r&d then the iraq war will ever have.

Federal-RD-as-a-Percent-of-GDP.png

From the same site I've ran into the number that the federal government invests as much as 40% of all r&d funding. This is of course is down from 70% in the time frame you're discussing. America was doing great in the 1960's! Every great civilization in history spent on such things and always when they collapsed had to do with either too much war or a end to such spending.
Hey,what about those "shovel ready jobs?" That was $$$$ well spent on the infrastructure.

[/QUOTE]
America was a much greater nation in 1962 and the economy was rolling.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Because we treated our workforce well. Everyone made money. The Country was healthy.
In 1973, I was able to pay rent, buy food and run a car...on minimum wage!

[

.[/QUOTE]
Hey,what about those "shovel ready jobs?" That was $$$$ well spent on the infrastructure.[/QUOTE]

If your surprised by a politician lying, then you'll be equally surprised by water flowing down hill and trees casting shade...

Oswald would have said he was progressive??..lmfao...how in the hell do you know that?...lol
Ever read up on his political beliefs? He was a leftist looney. Even defected to USSR for a time. Bernie honeymooned there. He also had a "Fair Play for Cuba Committee." Holy Shit...Obama just opened trade with Cuba. Oswald fancied himself a revolutionary...like the Bernie 99 per enters.

Yes. Because we treated our workforce well. Everyone made money. The Country was healthy.[/QUOTE]
Because we didn't ship our industrial jobs abroad and try to replace them with "Green Jobs."

Hey,what about those "shovel ready jobs?" That was $$$$ well spent on the infrastructure.[/QUOTE]

If your surprised by a politician lying, then you'll be equally surprised by water flowing down hill and trees casting shade...[/QUOTE]
What happened to "Hope and Change?"

In 1963 the United states government funded a much larger portion of the gdp on infrastructure, science, r&d(70%). Of course, you don't know what you're talking about and that really doesn't surprise anyone. So you think Germany, Britiain, norway, Sweden, Japan and south Korea are dangerous? Government been paving roads and investing in science in countries like the roman empire and china for at least 2,500 years. I guess they're such failures and didn't do anything to improve humanity.

Are any of those countries $20,000,000,000,000 in debt?

Infrastructure, science, r&d and education never caused any of this debt. Bill clinton in the late 1990's balanced the budget without having to cut those areas...I ask you how do you justify weakening our economy by cutting areas taht never caused the problem?

Can we look at the massive wars and the cheating done by the top 5% of our society for most of the cause of our debt.

Bill Clinton didn't balance shit why do you people always LIE about this? The GOP congress balanced the budget, Clinton fought them tooth and nail.

Hey,what about those "shovel ready jobs?" That was $$$$ well spent on the infrastructure.

If your surprised by a politician lying, then you'll be equally surprised by water flowing down hill and trees casting shade...
What happened to "Hope and Change?"[/QUOTE]

Why would you ask me that?[/QUOTE]
Just pointing out that Obama was supposed to be the messiah and change everything. Instead he paid back his political cronies. Was not directed at you. Just general statement.

Bill Clinton didn't balance shit why do you people always LIE about this? The GOP congress balanced the budget, Clinton fought them tooth and nail.[/QUOTE]

This makes me think of finger nails on a blackboard...clinton, another traitor, was on the road if policies were kept in place, he said. There never was a surplus...lmao...a surplus...

Why would you ask me that?[/QUOTE]
Just pointing out that Obama was supposed to be the messiah and change everything. Instead he paid back his political cronies. Was not directed at you. Just general statement.[/QUOTE]

Ok, cool, but...isnt that exactly what they ALL do?

we are what...20 trillion in debt? That means to have a surplus...after the budget is balanced,(lol) we had had over 20 trillion dollars at ready. Did we...have 20 trillion usd at the ready? Lol, no.

In 1963 the United states government funded a much larger portion of the gdp on infrastructure, science, r&d(70%). Of course, you don't know what you're talking about and that really doesn't surprise anyone. So you think Germany, Britiain, norway, Sweden, Japan and south Korea are dangerous? Government been paving roads and investing in science in countries like the roman empire and china for at least 2,500 years. I guess they're such failures and didn't do anything to improve humanity.

Are any of those countries $20,000,000,000,000 in debt?

Infrastructure, science, r&d and education never caused any of this debt. Bill clinton in the late 1990's balanced the budget without having to cut those areas...I ask you how do you justify weakening our economy by cutting areas taht never caused the problem?

Can we look at the massive wars and the cheating done by the top 5% of our society for most of the cause of our debt.

As you know, President Bill Clinton never balanced the budget. What appears to be a surplus were the revenues from Social Security and Medicare. As you know too, President Clinton also benefited greatly by the revenues generated by the DOT.COM boom. That led to President Clinton turning over a recession to President Bush.

Why would you ask me that?
Just pointing out that Obama was supposed to be the messiah and change everything. Instead he paid back his political cronies. Was not directed at you. Just general statement.[/QUOTE]

Ok, cool, but...isnt that exactly what they ALL do?[/QUOTE]
It the nature of American politics. Donald Trump is the anti-politician and people like Graham, Ryan,and McCain from his own party hate him. So I'm for him.

In 63 we were using water cannons on our own citizens out on the streets .

Or as trump likes to call it , "when america was great".

Where did he mention 1963? I remember it well.

Today the citizens are using guns, rocks, bottles and Molotov cocktails on the police.

Yes. Because we treated our workforce well. Everyone made money. The Country was healthy.
In 1973, I was able to pay rent, buy food and run a car...on minimum wage![/QUOTE]

69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2.jpg

America was a much greater nation in 1962 and the economy was rolling.

In 1973, I was able to pay rent, buy food and run a car...on minimum wage![/QUOTE]

69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Really ?
The 1973–75 recession or 1970srecession was a period of economic stagnation in much of the Western world during the 1970s, putting an end to the general post-World War II economic boom. It differed from many previous recessions as being a stagflation, where high unemployment coincided with high inflation.
1973–75 recession - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This drives my point
RDGDP_1.jpg

Believe me, we get a hell of a lot more return on r&d then the iraq war will ever have.

Federal-RD-as-a-Percent-of-GDP.png

From the same site I've ran into the number that the federal government invests as much as 40% of all r&d funding. This is of course is down from 70% in the time frame you're discussing. America was doing great in the 1960's! Every great civilization in history spent on such things and always when they collapsed had to do with either too much war or a end to such spending.
Nice chart. Steepest decline in R&D spending started in 2009.
What else happened in 2009?

Forum List

Back