1963 to 2016

In 1963, Barack Hussein Obama's father would have been lynched for marrying a white woman
In 1963 .
If your surprised by a politician lying, then you'll be equally surprised by water flowing down hill and trees casting shade...
What happened to "Hope and Change?"

Why would you ask me that?
Just pointing out that Obama was supposed to be the messiah and change everything. Instead he paid back his political cronies. Was not directed at you. Just general statement.

What did Obama "Change"?

Universal Healthcare
Stopped a depression
Expanded rights for gays
Recognition of Cuba after 50 years

Change you can believe in
There is no universal health care.
This bullshit rewriting of history by Obama minions that somehow he saved America from a depression.
Expanded rights for gays? Ok and how is this important?
Cuba wanted to destroy us in 1962. Fuck them.

repub, democrat. Both cave in to the owners of this country. Trump, not so much, which is why even his fellow republicans are against him. He might not take orders from above. Wishful thinking on my part maybe, but we know hillary is for sale.[/QUOTE]haahahahahahahahahah!
trump pimps himself out so much that it's a miracle he can shit.[/QUOTE]

Kudos to you. You found an opening to run your little vulgarity routine.

The far right who have a 12 year old's mentality whould never think of putting a man on the moon

That was the result of leftists.

I don't remember the space race being political, not sure it was a right vs left thing. I remember Russians launching Sputnik as a national embarrassment to us, and that was the birth of the space race. There wasn't that right vs left animosity like now, and both political parties supported unions, more or less. The country seemed more united then.
How could you remember that it was long before you were born.

The far right who have a 12 year old's mentality whould never think of putting a man on the moon

I don't remember the space race being political, not sure it was a right vs left thing. I remember Russians launching Sputnik as a national embarrassment to us, and that was the birth of the space race. There wasn't that right vs left animosity like now, and both political parties supported unions, more or less. The country seemed more united then.
Then tell the far right to stop acting as if it invented life, much less was the genesis and genius of the Moon program. Buncha wankers.

In 1963, Barack Hussein Obama's father would have been lynched for marrying a white woman
In 1963 .
What happened to "Hope and Change?"

Just pointing out that Obama was supposed to be the messiah and change everything. Instead he paid back his political cronies. Was not directed at you. Just general statement.

What did Obama "Change"?

Universal Healthcare
Stopped a depression
Expanded rights for gays

This bullshit rewriting of history by Obama minions that somehow he saved America from a depression.

repub, democrat. Both cave in to the owners of this country. Trump, not so much, which is why even his fellow republicans are against him. He might not take orders from above. Wishful thinking on my part maybe, but we know hillary is for sale.
haahahahahahahahahah!
trump pimps himself out so much that it's a miracle he can shit.[/QUOTE]

Kudos to you. You found an opening to run your little vulgarity routine.[/QUOTE]
I need no opening to state fact.
Btw reality is vulgar.

In 1963 .

What did Obama "Change"?

Universal Healthcare
Stopped a depression
Expanded rights for gays

repub, democrat. Both cave in to the owners of this country. Trump, not so much, which is why even his fellow republicans are against him. He might not take orders from above. Wishful thinking on my part maybe, but we know hillary is for sale.
haahahahahahahahahah!
trump pimps himself out so much that it's a miracle he can shit.

Kudos to you. You found an opening to run your little vulgarity routine.[/QUOTE]
I need no opening to state fact.
Btw reality is vulgar.[/QUOTE]

I was just trying to help you up your posting average and this is the thanks I get?

Then tell the far right to stop acting as if it invented life, much less was the genesis and genius of the Moon program. Buncha wankers.

I'll tell 'em but they might get mad at me.

This is a sign of how far we have fallen

View attachment 78777
Man of the people.

Yeah- born into wealth, stayed in wealth.

Believes in hiring foreign workers for his resorts
Believes in eminent domain to the benefit of his commercial enterprises

Man of the 'people'.....LOL
Yeah-took start up cash and became a wildly successful businessman.
Does not micro-manage his operations and has created thousands of jobs for hard working Americans.
Believes in the 5th Amendment to the Constitution.

Took millions of dollars in loans from his millionaire dad and became a successful businessman- except for all of the businesses of his that failed.
Created lots of jobs- and has hired foreign workers for his resorts.

Believes in the 5th Amendment? Not so much. Since he actively promoted the use of government's power of eminent domain to deprive private home owners of their home- for his enrichment.

Which is against the takings clause of the 5th Amendment.

This week, we will be discussing the Takings Clause of the 5th Amendment which states:

“…nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.”
Obviously the courts found " just compensation"

So you agree with Donald Trump that 'private property should be taken for 'public use'- and then sold to billionaires land developers?

And that is exactly why Obama will create the Bears Ears Monument: to protect if from private use to make billionaires even rich.

yesterday and today.jpg

You can't even ask a simple question without trolling.

Forum List

Back