19 Years After 9/11 - Trump Is Close To Signing Peace Deal With The Taliban

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Afghanistan’s warring factions have announced they will begin their first direct peace talks Saturday in Qatar to negotiate a political settlement to the country’s long conflict. "I can announce with great pride that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be departing this evening on a historic trip to Doha for the beginning of intra-Afghan peace negotiations -- “We’re negotiating and we’re really making tremendous progress,” Mr. Trump said at a White House press conference. “We’re getting along very well with the Taliban.”

After nearly 20 years of war in Afghanistan -- it is great news to see an end to that seemingly never-ending war.....It wasn't that long ago that the idea of sitting down with the Taliban and negotiating a way to leave that war would have been looked at as "weakness" or "cut and run" by both Republicans and some Democrats -- Trump is the only one who could get this done.....and this will be huge for him in the upcoming elections....

It should have been done years ago, but I am glad it is being done now -- this belief that signing peace deals with your enemy is weakness and should be prevented or even reversed when a peace deal has already been signed is absurd...no more endless wars to line the pockets of defense contractors and huge fossil fuel corporations....

"Afghanistan’s warring factions have announced they will begin their first direct peace talks Saturday in Qatar to negotiate a political settlement to the country’s long conflict. "I can announce with great pride that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be departing this evening on a historic trip to Doha for the beginning of intra-Afghan peace negotiations -- “We’re negotiating and we’re really making tremendous progress,” Mr. Trump said at a White House press conference. “We’re getting along very well with the Taliban.”

After nearly 20 years of war in Afghanistan -- it is great news to see an end to that seemingly never-ending war.....It wasn't that long ago that the idea of sitting down with the Taliban and negotiating a way to leave that war would have been looked at as "weakness" or "cut and run" by both Republicans and some Democrats -- Trump is the only one who could get this done.....and this will be huge for him in the upcoming elections....

It should have been done years ago, but I am glad it is being done now -- this belief that signing peace deals with your enemy is weakness and should be prevented or even reversed when a peace deal has already been signed is absurd...no more endless wars to line the pockets of defense contractors and huge fossil fuel corporations....

President Trump is the modern day equivalent to MLK, Limbaugh and Mother Teresa, serving the Planet Earth as a Nobel Peace Prize Nominee.

YES, time to leave Afghanistan. Hopefully there can be a negotiated peace BUT it would not be a shock if the warring factions keep fighting.

Either way, the US is leaving and our troops are coming home to their families. Hooray!

You don't go into a place like Afghanistan.

You bomb the fuck out of them every week for a year, and then send them a messages saying "no more." Who cares if they kill each other? If the act up, even slightly, bomb the fuck out of them again, and again.

They helped him have the tallest building in Lower Manhattan.

Mohammed-Bin-Salman-Donald-Trump-Oval-Office-Reuters-e1533591479924.jpg

The Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11. You're welcome.

Neither did Iraq...

Now show me where I said the Taliban had something to do with 9/11?

Invading and destroying Afghanistan looking for 1 man was insane.
A trillion dollars of taxpayer's money, and thousands of soldier's lives, were squandered on this fools errand.
All the while, the guy was living safely in another country. ... :cool:

Neither did Iraq...

Your topic title kinda implied it, so there's that.

Neither did Iraq...

Your fucking OP title!!!! lol
"19 Years After 9/11 - Trump Is Close To Signing Peace Deal With The Taliban"

You can't negotiate with religious fucks. It's their way or the highway. They think they are above everyone else.

For instance.......

1599837337114.jpeg

Because they said they didn't. You need to have your daddy slap some sense in you......

Because they said they didn't. You need to have your daddy slap some sense in you......
No, because they had nothing to do with 9/11. They didn't train the hijackers, didn't plan anything and no Taliban guys were involved. Now go back to sleep.

President Trump is the modern day equivalent to MLK, Limbaugh and Mother Teresa, serving the Planet Earth as a Nobel Peace Prize Nominee.

TRUTH!

YES, time to leave Afghanistan. Hopefully there can be a negotiated peace BUT it would not be a shock if the warring factions keep fighting.

Either way, the US is leaving and our troops are coming home to their families. Hooray!

You don't go into a place like Afghanistan.

You bomb the fuck out of them every week for a year, and then send them a messages saying "no more." Who cares if they kill each other? If the act up, even slightly, bomb the fuck out of them again, and again.

If we just one time -

Went someplace

Killed everybody and broke everything

We would never have to do it again.

TRUTH!
Ya, because Mother Teresa was also a pussy grabber. :biggrin:

TRUTH!
Ya, because Mother Teresa was also a pussy grabber. :biggrin:

I can't fault her.

If Trump pulls off peace in the Middle East, there should be no way to keep the NPP from him. But whatever happens, he has brought the process along very nicely. I'm all about peace and I too am happy to get out of all these foreign entanglements. I'm happy for UAE, Israel and Bahrain for the peace and prosperity they will work to achieve. It's kind of ironic how when we finally broker peace in the Middle East, a thing almost everyone called impossible, we find ourselves under attack by Marxists from within. It won't be long before people finally realize the immense value of our President. MAGA, live and let live

Forum List

Back