19 Years After 9/11 - Trump Is Close To Signing Peace Deal With The Taliban

"Afghanistan’s warring factions have announced they will begin their first direct peace talks Saturday in Qatar to negotiate a political settlement to the country’s long conflict. "I can announce with great pride that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be departing this evening on a historic trip to Doha for the beginning of intra-Afghan peace negotiations -- “We’re negotiating and we’re really making tremendous progress,” Mr. Trump said at a White House press conference. “We’re getting along very well with the Taliban.”

After nearly 20 years of war in Afghanistan -- it is great news to see an end to that seemingly never-ending war.....It wasn't that long ago that the idea of sitting down with the Taliban and negotiating a way to leave that war would have been looked at as "weakness" or "cut and run" by both Republicans and some Democrats -- Trump is the only one who could get this done.....and this will be huge for him in the upcoming elections....

It should have been done years ago, but I am glad it is being done now -- this belief that signing peace deals with your enemy is weakness and should be prevented or even reversed when a peace deal has already been signed is absurd...no more endless wars to line the pockets of defense contractors and huge fossil fuel corporations....

President Trump is the modern day equivalent to MLK, Limbaugh and Mother Teresa, serving the Planet Earth as a Nobel Peace Prize Nominee.
If Trump pulls off peace in the Middle East, there should be no way to keep the NPP from him. But whatever happens, he has brought the process along very nicely. I'm all about peace and I too am happy to get out of all these foreign entanglements. I'm happy for UAE, Israel and Bahrain for the peace and prosperity they will work to achieve. It's kind of ironic how when we finally broker peace in the Middle East, a thing almost everyone called impossible, we find ourselves under attack by Marxists from within. It won't be long before people finally realize the immense value of our President. MAGA, live and let live

Any 1 of the series of deals made should seal the win.

Last edited:
does Afghanistan have a stock market? a McDonald's? NFL? Breaking Bad? tell-all books about the president?

I'm just asking questions. i'm a journalist, i ask questions!

Last edited:
President Donald J. TRUMP
hhdgdgddjnd.jpeg

No more war!
In a just world we'd hang the fargin neo cons along with thier military industrial complex globo homo generals ,and corporate suits ....

No more war
And we were never meant to be this atrocious global empire

"Afghanistan’s warring factions have announced they will begin their first direct peace talks Saturday in Qatar to negotiate a political settlement to the country’s long conflict. "I can announce with great pride that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be departing this evening on a historic trip to Doha for the beginning of intra-Afghan peace negotiations -- “We’re negotiating and we’re really making tremendous progress,” Mr. Trump said at a White House press conference. “We’re getting along very well with the Taliban.”

After nearly 20 years of war in Afghanistan -- it is great news to see an end to that seemingly never-ending war.....It wasn't that long ago that the idea of sitting down with the Taliban and negotiating a way to leave that war would have been looked at as "weakness" or "cut and run" by both Republicans and some Democrats -- Trump is the only one who could get this done.....and this will be huge for him in the upcoming elections....

It should have been done years ago, but I am glad it is being done now -- this belief that signing peace deals with your enemy is weakness and should be prevented or even reversed when a peace deal has already been signed is absurd...no more endless wars to line the pockets of defense contractors and huge fossil fuel corporations....
The Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11. You're welcome.
Neither did Iraq...

Now show me where I said the Taliban had something to do with 9/11?

The Taliban provided safe havens for Al Queda. They most certainly had "something to do" with 9/11.

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: IT IS ABSOLUTELY HILLARIOUS KNOWING THE SAND NIGGA'S ARE COMING TO AN AGREEMENT, WHEN THE ENTIRE WORLD IS ON EDGE, DYING OF A PANDEMIC BY THE THOUSANDS EACH DAY, OUT OF WORK, SUFFERING AND THE SAND NIGGA'S REALIZING NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ANYMORE ABOUT THEM, THE ATTENTION IS GONE, THAT WE GOT MORE SERIOUS SHIT TO DEAL WITH, THEY NOW DECIDE TO FIND PEACE......AND THE ORANGE GUY NEEDING A GET OUT OF JAIL CARD, IS ALL HYPED ABOUT IT...WHO GIVES A FUCK???

Neither did Iraq...

The Taliban provided safe havens for Al Queda. They most certainly had "something to do" with 9/11.
Invading Afghanistan to get at Al-Qaeda is like invading Italy to get at the Mafia.

Neither did Iraq...

Invading Afghanistan to get at Al-Qaeda is like invading Italy to get at the Mafia.

Not really. I don't know that the Mafia had training camps. Al Queda did. The 9/11 hi-jackers learned how to kill with very small blades over there. They slit the throats of camels.

Neither did Iraq...

Not really. I don't know that the Mafia had training camps. Al Queda did. The 9/11 hi-jackers learned how to kill with very small blades over there. They slit the throats of camels.
The Mafia RUNS Italy, never mind camps. The US was in a way more complicit in 9/11 than Afghanistan, by teaching all these sand monkeys how to fly jumbo jets.

"They slit the throats of camels." lol

Neither did Iraq...

The Mafia RUNS Italy, never mind camps. The US was in a way more complicit in 9/11 than Afghanistan, by teaching all these sand monkeys how to fly jumbo jets.

Pffft....

Sure...

Please give us a competing narrative on what you think happened on 9/11 if the 9/11 Commission Report is false. You have the floor. Your move slugger.

Neither did Iraq...

Pffft....

Sure...

Please give us a competing narrative on what you think happened on 9/11 if the 9/11 Commission Report is false. You have the floor. Your move slugger.
I'm just saying that invading Afghanistan (and Iraq) was a waste time. Should have sent in Seal teams to deal with Osama and company, and simply tell the Taliban to back off or else...

Neither did Iraq...

Pffft....

Sure...

I'm just saying that invading Afghanistan (and Iraq) was a waste time. Should have sent in Seal teams to deal with Osama and company, and simply tell the Taliban to back off or else...

Massively stupid idea. But thanks for confirming what we all knew.

Neither did Iraq...

Pffft....

Sure...

Massively stupid idea. But thanks for confirming what we all knew.
We got a lot of brave Americans killed and injured in those 2 pointless wars. Iraq had nothing to do with anything and didn't have WMD. And the Afghan people didn't deserve what the US army gave them.

Invading and destroying Afghanistan looking for 1 man was insane.
A trillion dollars of taxpayer's money, and thousands of soldier's lives, were squandered on this fools errand.
All the while, the guy was living safely in another country. ... :cool:

That's true.

Bomb the fuck out of them and leave. This imperialist shit is only for the benefit of the PNAC scum.

YES, time to leave Afghanistan. Hopefully there can be a negotiated peace BUT it would not be a shock if the warring factions keep fighting.

Either way, the US is leaving and our troops are coming home to their families. Hooray!

You don't go into a place like Afghanistan.

You bomb the fuck out of them every week for a year, and then send them a messages saying "no more." Who cares if they kill each other? If the act up, even slightly, bomb the fuck out of them again, and again.
I think they like it.

If Trump pulls off peace in the Middle East, there should be no way to keep the NPP from him. But whatever happens, he has brought the process along very nicely. I'm all about peace and I too am happy to get out of all these foreign entanglements. I'm happy for UAE, Israel and Bahrain for the peace and prosperity they will work to achieve. It's kind of ironic how when we finally broker peace in the Middle East, a thing almost everyone called impossible, we find ourselves under attack by Marxists from within. It won't be long before people finally realize the immense value of our President. MAGA, live and let live

The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded for the furtherance of Global Communism and a one world Marxist dictatorship. Trump has not met the criteria for the prize.

Forum List

Back