187 year old thomas jefferson taken down in ny

Lol. Nothing will ever change the fact that you're the fan of a child rapist.

Damn right I'm proud of the Founding Fathers of the Greatest Nation in the history of the planet! But you are just a pathetic little drip. Your jealousy permeates you! You just try to knock those whose achievements far outshine your own, which is, well, just about everyone. :auiqs.jpg:

Damn right I'm proud of the Founding Fathers of the Greatest Nation in the history of the planet! But you are just a pathetic little drip. Your jealousy permeates you! You just try to knock those whose achievements far outshine your own, which is, well, just about everyone. :auiqs.jpg:
Why would I be jealous of the shitty nation Jefferson lived in where child rapists and slavers were considered honorable men? I much rather live in a nation that finds child rapists and slavers to be deplorable pieces of human filth. You can stop tossing the salad of cold rapists can you? Lol.

Good. What is stopping you from going there then? BTW, let us know which country that is when you get there, asshole.
I am here moron. Black civil rights activists had to teach you whites how to act right in the 60s and it seems today we still have to teach deplorable fucks like you not worship child rapists.

I am here moron. Black civil rights activists had to teach you whites how to act right in the 60s and it seems today we still have to teach deplorable fucks like you not worship child rapists.

French kiss your hero.

920x920.jpg

He's a way better man than you.

people are so ignorant about our history and have only one-deminsional minds.
I suppose this is part of the gross overreach of a big stretch to the political left going on.

If we ever have a proper backlash --- which I don't think is nearly going on yet, I hope our overreach is HUGE. Really cleans this stuff up.

horselightning The Woke Mob needed a "win" since their blood lust wasn't satiated with Kyle Rittenhouse verdict. But YAY! They took down another statue of a great American. Maybe they can get George Washington's face on Mt. Rushmore chiseled into George Floyd.
I bet they are trying to get those destroyed right now.

I suppose this is part of the gross overreach of a big stretch to the political left going on.

If we ever have a proper backlash --- which I don't think is nearly going on yet, I hope our overreach is HUGE. Really cleans this stuff up.
We are never going to go back to venerating your raping, slaving heroes. They will ultimately end being remembered as the pieces of human shit that they were.

Who is then? Family relations? Goat inbred, troll?
You venerate the child rapist you dipshit and the more we teach your ignorant child real history the more they will come to hate the Founders as pieces of human shit. Lol.

Forum List

Back