187 year old thomas jefferson taken down in ny

Why would I be jealous of the shitty nation Jefferson lived in where child rapists and slavers were considered honorable men? I much rather live in a nation that finds child rapists and slavers to be deplorable pieces of human filth. You can stop tossing the salad of cold rapists can you? Lol.
The age of consent in Virginia in 1780 was 12. In France, it was 13.

Sally Hemmings was 14.

All about Trump and only Trump with you. You are probably quite fine with the country going down the shitter as long as Trump goes first.
Biden was not my choice. Jo Jorgensen was. But so long as Trump lost, I'm happy. The GOP needs to be purged of the lickspittles, retards, psychos, hypocrites, and liars which have metastasized in the party.

I doubt it. But then, you are a moron, so you'd believe anything.
We are arguing this in a thread about Jeffersons statue being removed from a place of prominence. You go and doubt whatever you want cuck boy but we are taking more statues down of old rapist slavers than we're putting up. That's simply a fact. Like the fact that you venerate a child rapist.

We are arguing this in a thread about Jeffersons statue being removed from a place of prominence. You go and doubt whatever you want cuck boy but we are taking more statues down of old rapist slavers than we're putting up. That's simply a fact. Like the fact that you venerate a child rapist.
It's exactly this kind of rhetoric which is driving voters back to the Republican party.

Like I said at the top of this topic, the Left is really fucking up with this shit.

The age of consent in Virginia in 1780 was 12. In France, it was 13.

Sally Hemmings was 14.
You're hiding behind law because you know morality isn't on your side. If morality and law are synonymous that means to make abortion moral all one has to do is make it legal. Brilliant argument shit for brains. Lol.

The entire free world has emulated our Constitution. And the world and its peoples are better off for it.

You're hiding behind law because you know morality isn't on your side. If morality and law are synonymous that means to make abortion moral all one has to do is make it legal. Brilliant argument shit for brains. Lol.
You are making a very weak attempt to impose today's mores on the past. That's simply retarded.

You are making a very weak attempt to impose today's mores on the past. That's simply retarded.
And that's an ad hominem. I'm imposing my morals on the past. Maybe you're the kind of person whos morals are relative to time and if so I take you at your word. All I ask you is how far back in time do we have to go before you're okay with 40 year old men fucking 14 year old girls that are their slaves.

No skin off my nose. The statues are merely being moved. You can shove them all up your fat, wrinkled ass for all I care. Doesn't change a thing.
If you don't understand why it matters it's only because you are a moron. The stories we tell ourselves are important. I'll give you an example. The difference between our society telling a story about Jefferson the hero to liberty and freedom and Jefferson the slaving child rapist is the difference between elevating the stories and struggles of black Americans or the stories of pieces of shit like Washington or Jefferson. A society that believes Jefferson a hero is much less likely to pass reparations for black Americans than one that recognizes Jefferson as the slaving child rapist that he was.

Culture and laws change because these things are subjective. There are no today's standards or yesterday's standards. There are people today who don't see anything wrong with enslaving and raping little kids just like Jefferson when he was alive and the only people interested in erasing history are the assclowns like Jefferson and his fan boys who try to hide and deny and pretend that his raping a young teenage slave never happened.
You are getting carried away because of your emotions, hence why you're irrational.

If you don't understand why it matters it's only because you are a moron. The stories we tell ourselves are important. I'll give you an example. The difference between our society telling a story about Jefferson the hero to liberty and freedom and Jefferson the slaving child rapist is the difference between elevating the stories and struggles of black Americans or the stories of pieces of shit like Washington or Jefferson. A society that believes Jefferson a hero is much less likely to pass reparations for black Americans than one that recognizes Jefferson as the slaving child rapist that he was.
I like the irony, you're the emotional moron.

If you don't understand why it matters it's only because you are a moron.
At least I don't eat curried goat droppings.

elevating the stories and struggles of black Americans
Black Americans have it made.

much less likely to pass reparations for black Americans
Reparations for what?

than one that recognizes Jefferson as the slaving child rapist that he was.
I don't care what you believe.

You are getting carried away because of your emotions, hence why you're irrational.
Lol. What I'm doing is using rhetoric and facts to frame Jefferson in a different light. Invoking emotion is essential toward that end. I call him a child raping piece of shit because one, it's an undeniable fact, and two, because the sentence suggests that this is one of the worst fucking things to be. Which in my opinion it is. It's called propaganda and it's a useful tool for promoting cultural change.

Lol. What I'm doing is using rhetoric and facts to frame Jefferson in a different light. Invoking emotion is essential toward that end. I call him a child raping piece of shit because one, it's an undeniable fact, and two, because the sentence suggests that this is one of the worst fucking things to be. Which in my opinion it is. It's called propaganda and it's a useful tool for promoting cultural change.

Cultural change. :71: Idiot, you won't be changing anything. Jefferson was a horny but brilliant rich bastard who lived in a world centuries before you were born. You may judge him, but you will never understand him.

Biden was not my choice. Jo Jorgensen was. But so long as Trump lost, I'm happy. The GOP needs to be purged of the lickspittles, retards, psychos, hypocrites, and liars which have metastasized in the party.

So basically become democrats.....

And in a binary system when you vote for the 3rd number, you vote for one of the other two. Reality sucks.

But it's irrelevant you idiot. Jefferson is dead, we're in 2021, it's illegal to rape a kid. Is your life so low, so empty that you have to drag up some irrelevant crap. Can you not see a psychologist or doctor to sort yourself out?

Forum List

Back