18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

What excuse did I make? State it. Don't post to me again, until you do. Thanks.

It's simple, simpleton.

And use ignore. You're no mod
Yes, so simple a simpleton like you is having a hard time stating it.

You're in favor of gender neutral restrooms?

If you are stay away from children
I'm sorry, did your face say something that wasn't stating the excuse you accused me of making? Huh, weird.

Are you in favor of gender neutral restrooms?

Yes or no
Oops,looks like your face said something again.

What gender was the child?

It's simple, simpleton.

And use ignore. You're no mod
Yes, so simple a simpleton like you is having a hard time stating it.

You're in favor of gender neutral restrooms?

If you are stay away from children
I'm sorry, did your face say something that wasn't stating the excuse you accused me of making? Huh, weird.

Are you in favor of gender neutral restrooms?

Yes or no
Oops,looks like your face said something again.

Doesn't matter,it was a child.

Back to you, do you favor, gender neutral restrooms?

Do you have children? We have an eleven year old and don't want men pretending to be women in a restroom with them.

Would you? Be honest

You know, most of the "gender neutral" bathrooms I have seen only had one toilet in them, they didn't have multiple stalls.

And, while maybe a gender neutral bathroom may have contributed a small part to this problem, the real bad person here is the guy that did the assault. And, while he may have seen an opportunity in the gender neutral bathroom, chances are, he would have done something like this eventually if given the chance.

Don't blame the bathroom, blame the idiot that did the assault.
No, it’s you fuckhead Leftards who let rapists hangout in women’s bathrooms to wait for their prey is the root cause.

Again....................instead of blaming the bathroom, why don't you guys blame the dude that did the assault? Granted, the unisex bathroom may have had a small part in it, but that was just because it presented an opportunity. I'm guessing that this dude is messed up enough that if he had a chance via another avenue other than gender neutral bathrooms, he would have still done it.

Bathrooms aren't the problem. Perverts are.

But not in a gender neutral restroom.

There is absolutely no reason to allow this anywhere let alone in a school. None
Sexual assault is not allowed anywhere and can occur in any bathroom.

Of course, in a topic where gender neutral bathrooms are being blamed, it is germane.

It doesn't matter, a child is a child.

Did it happen in a gender neutral restroom?
The Left will always defend pedophiles. Always.

Pedos come from all demographics but yes certain factions defend them

Of course, in a topic where gender neutral bathrooms are being blamed, it is germane.

Yep. That's astonishing, isn't it? I've never seen a liberal lunatic on here speak out AGAINST pedophilia. TRULY astonishing.

Again....................instead of blaming the bathroom, why don't you guys blame the dude that did the assault? Granted, the unisex bathroom may have had a small part in it, but that was just because it presented an opportunity. I'm guessing that this dude is messed up enough that if he had a chance via another avenue other than gender neutral bathrooms, he would have still done it.

There is absolutely no reason to allow this anywhere let alone in a school. None
Especially when you Leftards let rapists hangout in women’s bathrooms. Mission accomplished.

Conservatives will always claim the left defends pedophiles even when they don't.

Conservatives will always claim the left defends pedophile even when they don't.
Right there in every thread about pedophillia. And your doing your duty defending child rapists.

And we all know why.

Especially when you Leftards let rapists hangout in women’s bathrooms. Mission accomplished.
Dumbfuck, it also happens in bathrooms where men are not allowed. The perverts are the problem, not the bathroom.

Conservatives will always claim the left defends pedophile even when they don't.
Right there in every thread about pedophillia. And your doing your duty defending child rapists.

And we all know why.
LOL

The reason why you think that is because you're deranged. That's why.

Dumbfuck, it also happens in bathrooms where men are not allowed. The perverts are the problem, not the bathroom.
You like hanging out in women’s bathrooms for what reason?

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

After the incident, the school closed the gender-neutral bathroom.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

^^^^^ The stench of "Progressivism".
What is it with males?

And we all know why.
LOL

The reason why you think that is because you're deranged. That's why.
Keep defending letting rapists hangout in girls bathrooms. We know your motive.

You like hanging out in women’s bathrooms for what reason?
I neither hang out in women's bathrooms nor would I like to. See that? You're speaking from a position of derangement again.

What restroom did this occur in?

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

After the incident, the school closed the gender-neutral bathroom.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

^^^^^ The stench of "Progressivism".
What is it with males?

Females can be pedos also.

Yes or no?

Forum List

Back