18 Patriots injured in Chicago defending statue:

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.

18 amazing patriots swamped by a violent communist mob for protecting American history.

How many of thise injured cops, cops family members, cops supporters do you think will be voting for Biden?

18 amazing patriots swamped by a violent communist mob for protecting American history.

How many of thise injured cops, cops family members, cops supporters do you think will be voting for Biden?

Things have gone way past the point of tolerance and any consideration of lawful protesters. These are anarchists, terrorists, domestic enemies admittedly bent on destroying the state. Time to start surrounding them with fire canons and flame throwers, dropping agent orange on them (how appropriate), and showing them the zero mercy they are showing us? Or maybe Donald is just gritting his teeth until November 3 has passed.

Just another peaceful protest by the Dimwinger hoards.
Every "peaceful protest" equals another reason to vote for Trump. The Left is just BEGGING to lose again.

The best part?
They're turning a normally dem area into a Conservative one.
This alone wrecks any chance for dems in November.

Every "peaceful protest" equals another reason to vote for Trump. The Left is just BEGGING to lose again.

The best part?
I wrote a good reply but the server software "ATE IT." Just "gone." Admins better fix their stuff. Posts getting eaten, page always jumping all over up and down like tring to put a cat in a bath, this new software is getting buggier by the day.

The best part?
I wrote a good reply but the server software "ATE IT." Just "gone." Admins better fix their stuff. Posts getting eaten, page always jumping all over up and down like tring to put a cat in a bath, this new software is getting buggier by the day.

So it's not just me.
The sight has become almost unusable these days.
Going to install a new router and hook up my new Macbook Pro this weekend and I was hoping that would solve some of my problem.
Apparently not.

And after the guilt finally got to me and I opened a PayPal account to support USMB. Which I swore I'd never do...the PayPal account that is.

So I wonder when I get my supporting member tag?

The best part?

So it's not just me.
The sight has become almost unusable these days.
Going to install a new router and hook up my new Macbook Pro this weekend and I was hoping that would solve some of my problem.
Apparently not.

And after the guilt finally got to me and I opened a PayPal account to support USMB. Which I swore I'd never do...the PayPal account that is.

So I wonder when I get my supporting member tag?
Funny, I was going to go gold too, but when I looked into it last night, rather than just enter a card number, etc., I saw too the whole thing about paypal. I have a paypal account, but I need to update it. Too many steps. Certainly not going to go through writing out and mailing a check, so, I guess maybe some other time. Maybe, none of the "benefits" are really anything I think I'd use or need, and the wholer "ribbon" tag looks a bit "needy" to me.

Funny, I was going to go gold too, but when I looked into it last night, rather than just enter a card number, etc., I saw too the whole thing about paypal. I have a paypal account, but I need to update it. Too many steps. Certainly not going to go through writing out and mailing a check, so, I guess maybe some other time. Maybe, none of the "benefits" are really anything I think I'd use or need, and the wholer "ribbon" tag looks a bit "needy" to me.

In other words...

How sad about the cop's eye injury. We all wish him the best.

Those "protesters" are such horrible "human beings."

How sad that the cops are forbidden to use rubber bullets or tear gas or good old-fashioned nightsticks to teach those troublemakers a lesson never to be forgotten.

How sad about the cop's eye injury. We all wish him the best.

Those "protesters" are such horrible "human beings."

How sad that the cops are forbidden to use rubber bullets or tear gas or good old-fashioned nightsticks to teach those troublemakers a lesson never to be forgotten.

Maybe they should be armed with lasers?
Eye for an eye and all that.

Forum List

Back