Democrats keep releasing the most violent gun offenders, they shoot people, then democrats blame normal gun owners.....

All on the SANE side of reality know full well Leftists are causing all the deaths.......

But we must blame ourselves for spending ALL of our time complaining about it and ZERO time invested in strategies of reversing the trend and doing anything meaningful about it, collectively. There are 10's if not hundreds of millions of us who see it.

There are 10,000 things that can be done legally and peacefully but no one wants to ever discuss those things.
All everyone wants to do is bitch and moan about it all endlessly. There is a serious disconnect.
It's really odd. (And really self-defeating)

Democrats keep releasing the most violent gun offenders, they shoot people, then democrats blame normal gun owners.....​

So, that would be to say they have our side out-witted, out maneuvered, out-played and they are winning the disarm America game ?
Good observation.
Yeah, I'd have to agree unfortunately.

At least as they collect the last gun from us we can say we talked a good game 👍 YAY 2A !!

Democrats keep releasing the most violent gun offenders, they shoot people, then democrats blame normal gun owners.....​

So, that would be to say they have our side out-witted, out maneuvered, out-played and they are winning the disarm America game ?
Good observation.
Yeah, I'd have to agree unfortunately.

At least as they collect the last gun from us we can say we talked a good game 👍 YAY 2A !!
They'll have to kill me. You can capitulate.

They'll have to kill me. You can capitulate.

Firstly, I totally understand the sentiment but........

C'mon Mike....PLEASE be honest and realistic for just a moment.

The Left has made massive inroads in banning the 2A in many states and it looks like the SCOTUS is beginning to falter and go with the tyrants.
Tell me what real progress our side has made? Are we not collectively just watching as we are stripped of our 2A rights slowly but surely?

If you think you are going to be Capt Solo Soldier and take on a well equipped, well armed possee of 10 men who come to your home demanding your guns you are dreaming. You will indeed die along with your entire family.

We would like to believe we can make a difference alone but in reality, when the SHTF and they show up with a SWAT team against you, you lose.
Please tell me how I am wrong? I wish I was.

We failed, collectively, to prepare, plan, organize and get ready to defend our rights. What were we thinking?

Last edited:
C'mon Mike....PLEASE be honest and realistic for just a moment.

The Left has made massive inroads in banning the 2A in many states and it looks like the SCOTUS is beginning to falter and go with the tyrants.
Tell me what real progress our side has made? Are we not collectively just watching as we are stripped of our 2A rights slowly but surely?

If you think you are going to be Capt Solo Soldier and take on a well equipped, well armed possee of 10 men who come to your home demanding your guns you are dreaming. You will indeed die along with your entire family.

We would like to believe we can make a difference alone but in reality, when the SHTF and they show up with a SWAT team against you, you lose.
Please tell me how I am wrong? I wish I was.
Well, you can keep getting on your knees for them. I won't. This tells what kind of "patriot" you are.

Forum List

Back