Democrats in their glory

1596215340868.png

Democrats in their glory

I won't sully myself with that puerile garbage. Democrats HAVE no glory. They only have the misery and bitterness in their souls. WE see what we get when Democrats are left to "protest" in the streets (whatever it is they are protesting). WE see what we get when Democrats are left to run police departments. We see what we get when Democrats are left to run cities. We see what we get when they are left to run states.

This is what you get when democrats are elected and left to run a judiciary committee. They CRAP all over the meaning of the word. WE are dealing with immature, bad-tempered, spoiled children. This is why a democrat cannot be left in the White House!

If I were Barr, I'd literally get up, moon Nagler, give him the finger and walk out, but of course, they are TRYING to goad him into doing just that! They want that soundbite, they want that video clip to air on the evening news. They know they got nothing but an empty shell of hot air in Biden. They won't air any of this horseshit THEY are doing on the news, they just want Barr to lose his cool. Barr is doing ther right thing. Let the children have their fun while they can, they sense the noose tightening around their necks day by day and the bile of HATE is in their throats..

Only 94 days to go until judgement day. And boy are they going to shit themselves.

Trump not only has a big October Surprise, he has a 2021 Surprise.

And a 2022, 2023 and 2024 Surprise.

Forum List

Back