1751 British Manuscript on Kingdoms of the World Lists Judea, Israel but No Palestine

judah%2Barabia.png
I think you'll find that they were called Judahites, some may have followed Judaism or have followed pagan Gods, we'll probably never know for sure one way or the other. That said, Zionists are from Europe

No United States either.

Duh.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Shitforbrains wonders why the United States is not mentioned in 1751.
Clearly you are too stupid to grasp you were being mocked.
Where does it say "no Palestine"? In fact, Palestine is clearly identified.

another-palestine-map-no-israel.jpg
LOL, those pesky maps again.
What's that have to do with the British Empire calling Israel a Kingdom and Jerusalem its capital in 1751, dufus?
One unattributed manuscript does not a British Empire make...
Dufus thinks he can mock a 1751 manuscript.

Amazing how demented they openly act when they see the topic of Jews brought up.

...and the stupidity keeps on comming from the potty-mouth penguin. It's a manuscript, hand written by no-one in particular so you can't claim it was the considered opinion of the British Empire (which wasn't really an empire in 1751, but that's a topic for a different forum).

No United States either.

Duh.

Where does it say "no Palestine"? In fact, Palestine is clearly identified.

another-palestine-map-no-israel.jpg
What's that have to do with the British Empire calling Israel a Kingdom and Jerusalem its capital in 1751, dufus?

Amazing how demented they openly act when they see the topic of Jews brought up.

...and the stupidity keeps on comming from the potty-mouth penguin. It's a manuscript, hand written by no-one in particular so you can't claim it was the considered opinion of the British Empire (which wasn't really an empire in 1751, but that's a topic for a different forum).
Hilarious how the topic of Jews gets you foaming at the mouth so easily like a crazed demon.

No United States either.

Duh.

Hilarious how the topic of Jews gets you foaming at the mouth so easily like a crazed demon.

I think you have me confused with someone else, the new chap, "NaziMick" perhaps?

I think you have me confused with someone else, the new chap, "NaziMick" perhaps?
You are just a flaming racist, we all know it.

Forum List

Back