1751 British Manuscript on Kingdoms of the World Lists Judea, Israel but No Palestine

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Jerusalem is listed as the capital.
Title: 1751 ORIGINAL, SUPERB MANUSCRIPT BOOK OF GEOGRAPHY, ASTRONOMY AND NAVIGATIONAL WISDOM AT THE THEN APEX OF SCHOLARLY KNOWLEDGE DURING THE AGE OF SAIL

upload_2017-3-13_15-48-55.png

1751 ORIGINAL, SUPERB MANUSCRIPT BOOK OF GEOGRAPHY, ASTRONOMY AND NAVIGATIONAL WISDOM AT THE THEN APEX OF SCHOLARLY KNOWLEDGE DURING THE AGE OF SAIL - 'W.B.'

Great find :)

I wonder if there are more like it?

And that would include maps by Muslims who may have traveled traveled by sea.

The sheer desperation and rampant stupidity of the Zionuts here never fails to astonish and amuse me. So an unattributed manuscript from 1751 somehow "proves" that Judea and Israel were kingdoms in 1751? Really? Too funny for words and not worth wasting any more time time on, to anyone that cares just Google "18th century maps of the Ottoman Empire".

An ivory pomegranate long touted by scholars as the only relic from Solomon’s Temple is a forgery, the Israel Museum said Friday, as investigators said they had broken up several fake antiquity rings in a wide-ranging investigation.
Among those to be indicted is Israeli collector Oded Golan, the Justice Ministry confirmed. Golan, who denied wrongdoing, owns the two most spectacular artifacts declared fakes last year: a burial chest purported to be that of James, the brother of Jesus, and a stone tablet with inscriptions on how to maintain the Jewish Temple.
Solomon relic a fake, museum concludes

Well spotted, I forgot about that convention. you often see 's' written as 'f' in 18th century documents and older, although it wasn't a universal practice. I'm so used to reading old documents it never registered with me.

No United States either.

Duh.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Shitforbrains wonders why the United States is not mentioned in 1751.
Clearly you are too stupid to grasp you were being mocked.
Where does it say "no Palestine"? In fact, Palestine is clearly identified.

another-palestine-map-no-israel.jpg
LOL, those pesky maps again.
What's that have to do with the British Empire calling Israel a Kingdom and Jerusalem its capital in 1751, dufus?
One unattributed manuscript does not a British Empire make...

No United States either.

Duh.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Shitforbrains wonders why the United States is not mentioned in 1751.
Clearly you are too stupid to grasp you were being mocked.
Where does it say "no Palestine"? In fact, Palestine is clearly identified.

another-palestine-map-no-israel.jpg
LOL, those pesky maps again.
What's that have to do with the British Empire calling Israel a Kingdom and Jerusalem its capital in 1751, dufus?
One unattributed manuscript does not a British Empire make...
Dufus thinks he can mock a 1751 manuscript.

Amazing how demented they openly act when they see the topic of Jews brought up.

Forum List

Back