16 Years since the murder of Rachel Corrie

Israeli killdozer - 1

American Peace Activist - 0

I bet she was feeling a little flat that day.

She was an American citizen brutally murdered by a genocidal government. .. :cool:

American citizens have no business standing between an Israeli Killdozer and rock-throwing Palestinians.

She chose poorly. As poorly as those American citizens who went to fight along side ISIS and Al Qaeda.

I hate to agree with JG.

Dying as a martyr by a bulldozer destroying houses in that zone of Israel was a "Palestinian job".

Even here in America, in past centuries there were Americans who exposed their lives defending Indians from their extermination ordered by the government. Did someone make a "foundation" to make profit in the name of those Americans?

The State of Israel might have been established by abuse against peoples in that area, however Israel won the wars and these last events solidified it as a sovereign nation.

You see, nations are formed by association of peoples, by dealings and by wars.

The problem in that area is that Palestinians refuse to recognize Israel as a sovereign State, and this is the reason why peace won't be reached.

It is understood Palestinians are piss off with the establishment of Israel, but what is done is done, and apparently Palestinians won't let go, then the conflict will stay as long as no recognition from both sides are not reached and continue indifferent with the consequences.

Too bad the young woman died because her ideals and principles, but making an non-profit organization in her name means that smart dudes are making good money for their own packets using her name and death.

And, of course, lots of people's legs have been pulled with such slick propaganda.

Ah, another Saint Pancake thread, where a stupid hate-mongering bimbo got herself killed by her own clumsiness and dumbassery. the faked photos were hilarious, though, so inept they even made PLO propaganda movies look professional by comparison. They still running that silly ridiculous play around the country, along with that ridiculous Mathew Sheppard lie?

Ah, another Saint Pancake thread, where a stupid hate-mongering bimbo got herself killed by her own clumsiness and dumbassery. the faked photos were hilarious, though, so inept they even made PLO propaganda movies look professional by comparison. They still running that silly ridiculous play around the country, along with that ridiculous Mathew Sheppard lie?

"Saint Pancake." Oh shit. :laughing0301:

I'm goin' to hell for sure now.

Happy saint pancake day to all

1-a-corrie.jpg

Corrie Pancake.jpg

"Saint Pancake." Oh shit. :laughing0301:

I'm goin' to hell for sure now.

Nah, just pull up that pic of the POS screaming and burning the flag for the amusement of a bunch of smiling HAMAS kids. The look pf pure hate on the thing's face is all you need to feel absolutely happy the animal is dead and no longer feeding the gangsters and extortionist murderers propaganda machine. I also noticed the kids were all well -dressed and obviously had great dental care; gosh, wonder what real refugee children look like, while this sicko animal spent her time blowing and gangbanging Arab thugs?

Walking in front of a 20 ton dozer in a dump is intentional or negligent suicide. This babe threw her life away to make a political point and nobody noticed.

You didn't see any PLO dudes playing chicken with an Israili dozer. Let the stupid liberal American babe get run over and we can use her death as propaganda

Walking in front of a 20 ton dozer in a dump is intentional or negligent suicide. This babe threw her life away to make a political point and nobody noticed.

Yeah that. It's always a shame when a perfectly useable piece of pussy goes to waste. Liberal or otherwise.

Yeah that. It's always a shame when a perfectly useable piece of pussy goes to waste. Liberal or otherwise.

Have you seen her? Even before she got pancaked, she was undoable.

Have you seen her? Even before she got pancaked, she was undoable.

To tell the truth, I haven't. But after you mentioned it, I just had to google a picture of her.

I think this picture just turned me gay or something. I just lost all feeling in my lower extremities.

rachelahed-1.jpg

Forum List

Back