Mongols are the creators of Muscovite empire, the real fathers of "russia" , why it has only 1 mongo

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Mongols are the creators of Muscovite empire, the real fathers of "russia" , why it has only 1 mongol monument ? where are the mongol monuments in Kremlin ?

Equestrian statue of Genghis Khan - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Equestrian_statue_of_Genghis_Khan

The Genghis Khan Equestrian Statue, part of the Genghis Khan Statue Complex is a 131-foot (40 m) tall statue of Genghis Khan on horseback, on the bank of the Tuul River at Tsonjin Boldog (54 km (33.55 mi) east of the Mongolian capital Ulaanbaatar), ...

HSr8t9I.jpg

DhfsRJXVQAAMZeX.jpg

"Russian" artist Denis Tsyrenzhapov painted portrait of Vladimir Putin as a Khan.
mxtVeKQ.jpg

Here’s what the author said: “Modern Russia – the successor of the Golden Horde. Russian culture took over from the Golden Horde Mongol culture and formed government that kind of power. At the end of the 15th century (and finally under Ivan the Terrible) Khan’s bid has been moved to the Kremlin, Khan moved to the Kremlin and the king became Khan. Do not forget that the Mongols created two super powers – Russia and China. But once we all lived in the same country!" After the publication of Putin's photos at a pro-Kremlin youth forum in a summer camp on Lake Seliger in the Russian Tver Region , 350 km north of Moscow, discussions about a strange unrecognizable face of the Russian leader erupted on Russian Internet blogs. * Many Russians state that Putin now has a Mongolian-type eye shape and cheek. "Putin is a Mongol!", says a young Democratic opposition leader Roman Dobrokhotov who is also known in the West. Seeing a close-up photo of Putin with two narrow slits as eyelids. Based on Francis Fukuyama, the Russian government strucuture is based on the traditional Mongol predatory techniques. Russia never had democracy. Stalin applied same government principles as the Mongols. And Putin is a 21st century Mongol, nothing else. Now, because Russia is also a rich country, the Mongol in chief realises that in order for him to get legitimacy and love of his subjects, he is willing to trade this legitimacy against some distribution of wealth, that is why there are so low taxes and no significant debts to speak about. Therefore, the current Russian protest movement, while we have to applaud and encourage it, will never be able to beat the Mongol system.Putin a decendant of Mongol Khan?

With bars closed, time to catch up on history. The Mongol people have a very interesting past as documented in the tremendous historical film, "The Conqueror".

You used a Wikipedia link as your first source, then you have another Wikipedia link to clarify the "intention" of your topic.

Even when Moscow was a city formed by yellow race inhabitants, also was populated by other peoples. History mentions the always presence of Slavic populations.

Grand Duchy of Moscow - Wikipedia

The state originated with the Mongol invasion of Rus', at which point Daniel I was appointed to the newly-created Moscow in 1283 as effectively a puppet to the Mongol Empire (under the "Tatar Yoke"), the latter of which had eclipsed and eventually absorbed its parent duchy of Vladimir-Suzdal by the 1320s. It later annexed the Novgorod Republic in 1478 and conquered the Grand Duchy of Tver in 1485, and ultimately remained ruled by the Mongols for most of its history until 1480.[7]

Muscovites, Suzdalians and other inhabitants of the Rus' principality were able to maintain their Slavic, Pagan and Orthodox traditions for the most part under the Tatar Yoke. Ivan III further consolidated the state during his 43-year reign, campaigning against his major remaining rival power, the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and by 1503 he had tripled the territory of his realm, adopting the title of tsar and claiming the title of "Ruler of all Rus'"

Before the invasion of the Mongolians, Moscow was already a established principality.

You are arguing why the "invaders" (Mongolians) are not receiving the appropriate credit for pushing up Moscow as a great city, and you are ignoring in purpose than no one in his righteous intelligent capability will over praise the invader of their land.

Look at Spain, when its level of education and prosperity was also pushed up by the Muslim invaders. Besides the architecture left by the Muslim influence, tell me, how many monuments the Spaniards have built recently to honor the invaders?

I wonder what is your point making such a stupid argument of yours?

You used a Wikipedia link as your first source, then you have another Wikipedia link to clarify the "intention" of your topic.

Even when Moscow was a city formed by yellow race inhabitants, also was populated by other peoples. History mentions the always presence of Slavic populations.

Grand Duchy of Moscow - Wikipedia

The state originated with the Mongol invasion of Rus', at which point Daniel I was appointed to the newly-created Moscow in 1283 as effectively a puppet to the Mongol Empire (under the "Tatar Yoke"), the latter of which had eclipsed and eventually absorbed its parent duchy of Vladimir-Suzdal by the 1320s. It later annexed the Novgorod Republic in 1478 and conquered the Grand Duchy of Tver in 1485, and ultimately remained ruled by the Mongols for most of its history until 1480.[7]

Muscovites, Suzdalians and other inhabitants of the Rus' principality were able to maintain their Slavic, Pagan and Orthodox traditions for the most part under the Tatar Yoke. Ivan III further consolidated the state during his 43-year reign, campaigning against his major remaining rival power, the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and by 1503 he had tripled the territory of his realm, adopting the title of tsar and claiming the title of "Ruler of all Rus'"

Before the invasion of the Mongolians, Moscow was already a established principality.

You are arguing why the "invaders" (Mongolians) are not receiving the appropriate credit for pushing up Moscow as a great city, and you are ignoring in purpose than no one in his righteous intelligent capability will over praise the invader of their land.

Look at Spain, when its level of education and prosperity was also pushed up by the Muslim invaders. Besides the architecture left by the Muslim influence, tell me, how many monuments the Spaniards have built recently to honor the invaders?

I wonder what is your point making such a stupid argument of yours?
Mongols in political sense, from of governance, ruling class (clans, families) Genghisids, Giray . etc.

"Tsarev ulus"
Tsarev ulus : Russia in the Golden Horde - Persee

Crimean Khanate - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Crimean_Khanate

The Crimean Khanate was a Turkic state existing from 1441 to 1783, the longest-lived of the Turkic khanates that succeeded the empire of the Golden Horde.
Religion‎: ‎Islam
Government‎: ‎representative monarchy
Capital‎: ‎Eski Qırım‎; ‎Bağçasaray
Hacı I Giray

Vladmir and the other Vikings played a major role in setting the river trade routes and founding Kiev, among other towns and cities. Mongols tended to assimilate and adopt into the cultures they conquered, which is why their former conquests are so diverse today. Same with Goths and others of the more successful barbarian hordes.

Mongols are the creators of Muscovite empire, the real fathers of "russia" , why it has only 1 mongol monument ? where are the mongol monuments in Kremlin ?

The Genghis Khan Equestrian Statue, part of the Genghis Khan Statue Complex is a 131-foot (40 m) tall statue of Genghis Khan on horseback, on the bank of the Tuul River at Tsonjin Boldog (54 km (33.55 mi) east of the Mongolian capital Ulaanbaatar), ...

HSr8t9I.jpg

DhfsRJXVQAAMZeX.jpg
After the Khan era the elevator lift malfunctioned dropping Mongolia into the L3 level of the basement. Just Mongolia's turn in the ole bottom of the bucket!

Vladmir and the other Vikings played a major role in setting the river trade routes and founding Kiev, among other towns and cities. Mongols tended to assimilate and adopt into the cultures they conquered, which is why their former conquests are so diverse today. Same with Goths and others of the more successful barbarian hordes.
Vladmir and the other Vikings had 0 connection to a Mongol state Muscovy , even Marx knew it, thats why his works were censored in Moscow dominated Marxist empire ussr
Marx was censored in the USSR because of a book on ...
thediplomatinspain.com › 2017/12 › marx-was-censore...

Dec 30, 2017 - Marx's starting point was simple: Russia (more precisely, the Principality of Muscovy), which managed to free itself in the fifteenth century from ...

I saw a thing on the Discovery or History channel about Stalin ordering Russian archaeologists to round up all the dead "heroes" in Russian history and rebury them in Moscow. The grave of well known monster called Tamerlain was found with an inscription that indicated if the body was disturbed Russia would have to deal with a new invader. This was about a year before the German invasion in WW2. The body was returned and the Russians ultimately defeated the Germans. You can take it or leave it.

I saw a thing on the Discovery or History channel about Stalin ordering Russian archaeologists to round up all the dead "heroes" in Russian history and rebury them in Moscow. The grave of well known monster called Tamerlain was found with an inscription that indicated if the body was disturbed Russia would have to deal with a new invader. This was about a year before the German invasion in WW2. The body was returned and the Russians ultimately defeated the Germans. You can take it or leave it.
Tamerlain had no rights to rule in Asia much like kadylka´s clan (self-proclaimed romanovs) . they did not have Genghisid lineage

Tamerlain had no rights to rule in Asia much like kadylka´s clan (self-proclaimed romanovs) . they did not have Genghisid lineage
My account of the Tamerlain legend is a lot more fun than whatever "genghisd" means. Is it possible for Russian posters to lighten up about their boring accounts of arcane Russian conspiracies? Go find a freaking European forum to bore.

HSr8t9I.jpg

DhfsRJXVQAAMZeX.jpg
The Vikings had a big influence on Russia

HSr8t9I.jpg

DhfsRJXVQAAMZeX.jpg
The Vikings had a big influence on Russia
no, mongol juchi project (Muscovy) has had 0 connection to Kiev Rus´civilization, the leading expert says:

My account of the Tamerlain legend is a lot more fun than whatever "genghisd" means. Is it possible for Russian posters to lighten up about their boring accounts of arcane Russian conspiracies? Go find a freaking European forum to bore.
" My account of the Tamerlain legend is a lot more fun than whatever "genghisd" means. " the legal base to rule, according afro- asians , that why Muscovy paid taxes to Crimean genghisd czars even in 18c.

" My account of the Tamerlain legend is a lot more fun than whatever "genghisd" means. " the legal base to rule, according afro- asians , that why Muscovy paid taxes to Crimean genghisd czars even in 18c.
In the matter of fact, de jure, Tatar-Mongol yoke in Northern Russia was ended at 1480.
De facto (in the Russian understanding of facts), Tzargrad (AKA Konstantinopolis) is still occupied by Turks, Black Russia (AKA Poland and Lithuania) are still occupied by Europeans and Alaska and California are still occupied by Americans. So, "reconquista" is not finished yet.

The Origin of Rus'Author(s): Omeljan Pritsak
Just another anti-historical nonsense.
Kiev was founded by Poles, not Khasarians.
"Igor" is a Scandinavian-origin name (Iggors, Ingvar, Yngvar) not Turkish one.
Yaroslav the Wise was Grand Prince of Kiev and Novgorod, prince of Rostov, founder of Yaroslavl fortress, and controlled both Southern and Northern RusRus not just "Kiev, Chernigov and Pereyaroslavl"

And yes, to write about "Origin of Russia" without mention of Rurik was really stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back