16 Years since the murder of Rachel Corrie

Walking in front of a 20 ton dozer in a dump is intentional or negligent suicide. This babe threw her life away to make a political point and nobody noticed.

Yeah that. It's always a shame when a perfectly useable piece of pussy goes to waste. Liberal or otherwise.

Have you seen her? Even before she got pancaked, she was undoable.

To tell the truth, I haven't. But after you mentioned it, I just had to google a picture of her.

I think this picture just turned me gay or something. I just lost all feeling in my lower extremities.

rachelahed-1.jpg

This one's going on the Xmas card this year...

Rachel-Corrie-burning-a-US-flag.jpg

Nothing embodies the holiday spirit more than some good, old-fashioned, Jew hatred.

Walking in front of a 20 ton dozer in a dump is intentional or negligent suicide. This babe threw her life away to make a political point and nobody noticed.

Yeah that. It's always a shame when a perfectly useable piece of pussy goes to waste. Liberal or otherwise.

To tell the truth, I haven't. But after you mentioned it, I just had to google a picture of her.

I think this picture just turned me gay or something. I just lost all feeling in my lower extremities.

rachelahed-1.jpg

Nothing embodies the holiday spirit more than some good, old-fashioned, Jew hatred.

That did it for me, I'm turning gay now.

Fuckin' Jew-hating bitch.

The Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice

And yet the US still finances an apartheid state.
Four eyewitnesses describe the murder of Rachel Corrie
atthewell.jpg

"Rachel Corrie (right) defending a Palestinian well. (ISM Handout)

"TOM DALE EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT

"British Citizen from Lichfield, Birmingham, born 17 August 1984.

"Many of you will of heard varying accounts of the death of Rachel Corrie, maybe others will have heard nothing of it. Regardless, I was 10 metres away when it happened 2 days ago, and this is the way it went.

"We’d been monitoring and occasionally obstructing the 2 bulldozers for about 2 hours when 1 of them turned toward a house we knew to be threatened with demolition.

"Rachel knelt down in its way.

"She was 10-20 metres in front of the bulldozer, clearly visible, the only object for many metres, directly in its view.

"They were in radio contact with a tank that had a profile view of the situation.

"There is no way she could not have been seen by them in their elevated cabin.

"They knew where she was, there is no doubt."

The heroic driver of the bulldozer buried Rachel beneath a pile of dirt, hesitated over her body, and then backed up with his blade down, effectively ensuring her demise.

One account I've read of this incident alleges that Rachel and her fellow activists had caused the driver of the fatal 'dozer to leave the scene of the demolition hours previously.

The driver was ordered to return to his task by the IOF.

The ISM are real bunch winners, they are. They like to stand around posing with AK's and trying to look like 'revloutionaries', but only managed to pull off looking like dorky little faggots and women with severe mental illnesses.

The ISM are real bunch winners, they are. They like to stand around posing with AK's and trying to look like 'revloutionaries', but only managed to pull off looking like dorky little faggots and women with severe mental illnesses.

I don't see the reason for the left's emotional turbulence over little Rachel's getting plowed under. It was her life's ambition to do something beneficial for the Palestinians and what's more helpful than fertilizing their garden plot for them?

Them hongry chilluns gotta eat, ya know.

The Rachel Corrie Foundation for Peace and Justice

And yet the US still finances an apartheid state.
atthewell.jpg

"Rachel Corrie (right) defending a Palestinian well. (ISM Handout)

"TOM DALE EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT

"British Citizen from Lichfield, Birmingham, born 17 August 1984.

"Many of you will of heard varying accounts of the death of Rachel Corrie, maybe others will have heard nothing of it. Regardless, I was 10 metres away when it happened 2 days ago, and this is the way it went.

"We’d been monitoring and occasionally obstructing the 2 bulldozers for about 2 hours when 1 of them turned toward a house we knew to be threatened with demolition.

"She was 10-20 metres in front of the bulldozer, clearly visible, the only object for many metres, directly in its view.

"They were in radio contact with a tank that had a profile view of the situation.

The heroic driver of the bulldozer buried Rachel beneath a pile of dirt, hesitated over her body, and then backed up with his blade down, effectively ensuring her demise.

One account I've read of this incident alleges that Rachel and her fellow activists had caused the driver of the fatal 'dozer to leave the scene of the demolition hours previously.

The driver was ordered to return to his task by the IOF.

yes, because the most impartial observers around are people who just saw their idiot friend stand in front of an armored bulldozer with limited visibility.

yes, because the most impartial observers around are people who just saw their idiot friend stand in front of an armored bulldozer with limited visibility.
What makes your opinion on this matter more significant than eyewitness accounts that claim Rachel was kneeling in full view of the bulldozer operator and an IDF tank functioning as a spotter?

What makes your opinion on this matter more significant than eyewitness accounts that claim Rachel was kneeling in full view of the bulldozer operator and an IDF tank functioning as a spotter?

because those eyewitnesses hated Israel as much as she did?

Fuck of you jew hating commie cocksucker.

because those eyewitnesses hated Israel as much as she did?

Fuck of you jew hating commie cocksucker.
Wow when losing an argument you get angry and get into name calling.wow how mature.i met one of those witnesses who was friends with her,I saw the video and I was horrified by how they kept going when it was clear they saw her.i was clueless to who Rachel corrie was at the time when he was talking to us about her and how they deliberately knew she was there,matter of fact I forgot that name completely.

wasnt till I came here and saw threads like this a couple years later that it dawned on me that the girl that guy was telling me about was the same person in theses threads,that rachel corrie was that girl he was talking to me about back then.

Last edited:

rachelahed-1.jpg

She was a grating , insufferable , demagogue of hate and then she was a “ pancake girl “

Forum List

Back