16 facts that prove America is in deep, deep trouble

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(By Michael Snyder) Is this the generation that is going to witness the end of America? If our country stays on the path that it is currently on, it is very difficult to see how we are possibly going to make it. Throughout human history every great society has eventually entered a period of decline, and sadly that is happening to us as well. My hope is that we can wake the American people up while there is still time, and that we can return to the values and the principles that this nation was originally founded upon. Below are 16 facts that prove that America is in deep, deep trouble. Many of these numbers come from my new book, and many of them seem almost too crazy to believe…
16 Facts That Prove That America Is In Deep, Deep Trouble
----------------------------

Well you can lead the horse to the water but you can't make him drink it. Warnings have gone out more and more but let those who are under the gov. spell plow along in their fantasy world things will be getting ugly and they will be caught totally off guard begging for their parental Gov's help. They ain't coming lmao.

• Banned
We are still the greatest nation in the history of mankind

yes and no...............

If Trump pulls us out of this we will be ok
Most nations since Obama have hated us msm makes it out to be America is hated since Trump NOT TRUE.

Tech. nobody can pull us out the DEBT past Presidents have put us under................

Most nations since Obama have hated us msm makes it out to be America is hated since Trump NOT TRUE.

Tech. nobody can pull us out the DEBT past Presidents have put us under................

I don't know where you get your news but Obama was immensely popular around the world....a Rock Star
Trump is mocked and distrusted

• Banned

I don't know where you get your news but Obama was immensely popular around the world....a Rock Star

That's what MSM fed the world. Controlled media remember.

• Banned

upload_2017-7-28_9-20-19.png

upload_2017-7-28_9-23-37.png

Obama rated WORST president since World War II in embarrassing new poll | Daily Mail Online

Is there some type of global mainstream media that you are fantasizing about?
Media around the world mocks and condemns Trump (except for Pravda)

Democrats are ruining this country. They are not the moderate party of the 90's any longer. They made Hillary pay for Bill Clinton compromising with republicans in the 90's to get things done (by nominating Obama), and have now been infiltrated by radicals, communists, Muslim Brotherhood, America haters, anarchists, many of which are in leadership positions now.

That's true but you have to know whose bs-ing you and who isn't. That is the key to not getting duped no matter who is in office.

upload_2017-7-28_9-28-6.png

As you well know, leftism ultimately kills everything it touches.

As you well know, leftism ultimately kills everything it touches.

They enjoy the slavery that's why they keep voting it in or at least have until we Trumped them with Trump lol.

From that link:

#14 In 2007, 54 percent of all Americans were opposed to gay marriage and only 37 percent wanted it to be legalized. Today, 62 percent of all Americans support gay marriage and only 32 percent are still against it.

I have #17: In 1865, 54 percent of all Americans were opposed to freeing the slaves, and only 37 percent wanted them freed. Today, 62 percent of all Americans support civil rights for blacks, and only 32 percent want them to get the hell off the porch and back to pickin cotton where they were happier. ITS THE END OF MERKA I TELL YA!

From that link:

#14 In 2007, 54 percent of all Americans were opposed to gay marriage and only 37 percent wanted it to be legalized. Today, 62 percent of all Americans support gay marriage and only 32 percent are still against it.

I have #17: In 1865, 54 percent of all Americans were opposed to freeing the slaves, and only 37 percent wanted them freed. Today, 62 percent of all Americans support civil rights for blacks, and only 32 percent want them to get the hell off the porch and back to pickin cotton where they were happier. ITS THE END OF MERKA I TELL YA!

I guess if I were as clueless I'd say the same thing as you just did. LOL How much did that ticket to denial land cost you. It will be a terrible landing when that ride crashes though. Not our problem though. Just keep right on thinking it. Show also how the average American has no more than a high school understanding of no more than business economic which basically entails how the fk to balance a check book.

Forum List

Back