15 whoppers Biden SOTU speech

I'm sure the Liberals you meet all agree on everything.
Not really. My wife is pretty far left but she supports the 2nd amendment and hates wearing a mask.

My parents are lifelong Democrats but also support the 2nd. They have a funny sign in their property that says, if you are found here tonight, you will be found here tomorrow, with gun outlines in both sides. Plus my dad won't watch football because of the kneeling. Yeah, he is into cancel culture which is dumb but what can I say. Still Democrats though.

My son is a Democrat but just about lost his shit when Biden proposed student loan forgiveness.

Of course these are personal anecdotes so your milage may vary but I don't think people are as politically structured as either the right or left media leads us to believe.

Considering it's my thread topic yeah here's what I'll add 🖕

Concession noted as well since you can't refute any of my points
Do your points relate to the thread topic?

Unless you disagree with him, can you help out "concerned American" as it appears he turned tail.

What about item number 6 was a lie according to the article you posted?

Not really. My wife is pretty far left but she supports the 2nd amendment and hates wearing a mask.

My parents are lifelong Democrats but also support the 2nd. They have a funny sign in their property that says, if you are found here tonight, you will be found here tomorrow, with gun outlines in both sides. Plus my dad won't watch football because of the kneeling. Yeah, he is into cancel culture which is dumb but what can I say. Still Democrats though.

My son is a Democrat but just about lost his shit when Biden proposed student loan forgiveness.

Of course these are personal anecdotes so your milage may vary but I don't think people are as politically structured as either the right or left media leads us to believe.
Your wife LOL I bet she's with her boyfriend now and you're playing with your funcopop collection

Yes. My 99 year old FIL walked that way.

My father has it, at 91 now, my mother at 88 does not, and she still walks up and down her block every day! My dad is still smart as a whip, creaky and stiff legs and all!

Your wife LOL I bet she's with her boyfriend now and you're playing with your funcopop collection
Nah, she is in the bedroom watching her stupid love at first site show and I am posting and playing Path of Exile until her show is over.

FFS, have you seen that show! Not sure why she likes it.

Since you can't read

I can read. Can you?

As I already posted, the incoming presidents budget doesn't start until the following September so making that claim starting with the first month in office is disengenius as the first 9 months was Trump's budget.

See post 89 for details regarding item 6 in the OPers link.

I can read. Can you?

As I already posted, the incoming presidents budget doesn't start until the following September so making that claim starting with the first month in office is disengenius as the first 9 months was Trump's budget.

Except Biden on Day 1 ended most if not all of Trump's plans so no OWN IT shitlib

My father has it, at 91 now, my mother at 88 does not, and she still walks up and down her block every day! My dad is still smart as a whip, creaky and stiff legs and all!
Are they senile like my FIL and dumb old Joe?

Are they senile like my FIL and dumb old Joe?
As I said in my post, no! Dad is still smart as can be! He hasn't lost an ounce of intelligence! He's on route to lose is body strength, before his wits.... My mom has her body strength and limberness, but she does forget some insignificant things....until you remind her.....I pray I will live as long and be in such great shape as them at their age!!!

Last edited:
I can read. Can you?

There's a difference between a budget and sending half of that budget to other nations that should be able to pay their own bills.
We are currently paying for 4 Arab nations to build the walls that supposely won't work here.

Cool. So your brain damaged President is good at "politics" whatever that might be. Meanwhile our country is under attack and delicious ones like you have no clue what is happening.
Politics is getting people to volunteer to do what you want even when it is not what they want.
For reference please review the 2023 SOTU Address.

There's a difference between a budget and sending half of that budget to other nations that should be able to pay their own bills.
We are currently paying for 4 Arab nations to build the walls that supposely won't work here.
That is not what the article was talking about.

Can you stay on topic please?

Liberals never bring up context which is how they get away with so much bullshit.
You mean context like when a budget starts under a new president?

That said, that's not what the article is talking about.

Can we stay on topic please?

Forum List

Back