15 whoppers Biden SOTU speech

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

And the Boos were evidence enough what a liar this senile old man is. Fear is the only tool the dems have. Every single one of their so called policies is rooted in deep seated fear and hatred. Name one that isn't.

Back to Lyin Biden, dems how can you honestly say this country is in better hands with this idiot?

Was that Tim Conway? ^^

PerkyPossibleCockatiel-small.gif

And the Boos were evidence enough what a liar this senile old man is. Fear is the only tool the dems have. Every single one of their so called policies is rooted in deep seated fear and hatred. Name one that isn't.

Back to Lyin Biden, dems how can you honestly say this country is in better hands with this idiot?
Actually, polls show that about 55% of Democrats don't want him to be the 2024 nominee. La Peepee was asked this question numerous times and she dodged, dodged, dodged, explaining to us how great Biden has done. For a side who claims they like to deal in facts, they sure like to ignore the ones that don't make them look good.

Pretty weak list. He must have been more honest then I expected.

Anyone know how many lies are usually told at SOTUs?

When are you fools going to learn that this "Old Man" is just better at this than any MAGAT could hope to be.

Rhetorical question

The answer is NEVER and the laughs we get when he plays you again and again are delicious.

When are you fools going to learn that this "Old Man" is just better at this than any MAGAT could hope to be.

Rhetorical question

The answer is NEVER and the laughs we get when he plays you again and again are delicious.
I know I said whoppers and you fatass shitlibs thought this was Burger King and you can have your way but reality says different. This country is fucked because of you idiots and there is no denying it

I know I said whoppers and you fatass shitlibs thought this was Burger King and you can have your way but reality says different. This country is fucked because of you idiots and there is no denying it
I deny it.

I guess you were wrong.

Shitlib calling someone else a cultist LOL

How many places you all try to shut down for not thinking like you? Now you bunch are after a Harry Potter game so please dude
Are you talking Xbox controllers and green M&Ms?

Who is going after a Harry Potter game? Did Biden bring that up in his speech or are you flailing?

Shitlib calling someone else a cultist LOL

How many places you all try to shut down for not thinking like you? Now you bunch are after a Harry Potter game

so please dude
Lol, so a small group of transgender want to boycott a video game. Really? That hardly represents the entire left.

Do you think there is anything groups in the right want to boycott...besides green M&Ms and Xbox controllers.

If not I can provide a list.

Forum List

Back