15 whoppers Biden SOTU speech

Oh ffs.

Listen dummy the article is going off Biden's first fiscal year Oct 1,2021-Oct 1, 2022

Biden was installed Jan 2021

Biden is 100% responsible for Oct 2021- Oct 2022 not Trump

Really did you eat paint chips as a kid or something? Spend your free time licking windows?
Yes. You get it. But the article was holding Biden accountable for numbers that happened the entire two years. How much of the deficit is attributed to Trump's administration in those first few months?

I misspoke when I said Ron Johnson was the NRSC chair. It was Rick Scott.

Here is Senator Rick Scott's 11 point program to save America: An 11 Point Plan To Rescue America

All federal legislation sunsets in 5 years. If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again.

Rick Scott was the Chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee for the mid-term elections.

Biden was not lying when he said some Republicans want to sunset Medicare and Social Security.

Which Republicans would that be?
Please be specific.
I've already posted the evidence, willfully blind monkey. In the very post you quoted.

I also posted the evidence Mike Lee wants to completely kill Medicare and SS.

Yes. You get it. But the article was holding Biden accountable for numbers that happened the entire two years. How much of the deficit is attributed to Trump's administration in those first few months?
No you retard the article shows the tweet which shows 2021-2022

1660796583325056.jpg

The dumb gaslighted tards are actually clamping their eyes shut to the evidence!

Amazing!

They DESERVE to be lied to.

Raising the retirement age to 70 is the first actual conservative policy I have seen from the GOP in a long time.

I have been saying ever since coming to this forum that we need to do that.

It's too bad the cowards in the GOP don't have the courage to own their own shit, and to work on convincing the American people it is necessary to raise the retirement age to 70.

So of course it will die a quiet ignominious death.

Fucking cowards.

Mike Lee's faux outrage during the SOTU is a perfect example of the cowardice of the GOP.

He said in no uncertain terms to his donors that he wants to kill Social Security and Medicare.

But in the light of day, he fucking acts all morally outraged at Biden calling them out.

What a fucking cowardly little pig that man is.

Oh ffs.

Listen dummy the article is going off Biden's first fiscal year Oct 1,2021-Oct 1, 2022

Biden was installed Jan 2021

Biden is 100% responsible for Oct 2021- Oct 2022 not Trump

Really did you eat paint chips as a kid or something? Spend your free time licking windows?
Even the article admits it started in Biden's first month in office...9 months of Trump's deficit would be included in that.

"The truth is, federal spending under Biden increased more than $10 trillion since his first month in office. That’s more than any other president spent in his first two years in U.S. history."

I've already posted the evidence, willfully blind monkey. In the very post you quoted.

I also posted the evidence Mike Lee wants to completely kill Medicare and SS.
There is nothing in Scott's plan about axing SS or Medicare.
Mike Lee's statements were from 2010 - are you going to hold him to that?
OK, Biden said he wanted to freeze SS & Medicare 25 year ago - I guess he still wants to do that.

Even the article admits it started in Biden's first month in office...9 months of Trump's deficit would be included in that.

"The truth is, federal spending under Biden increased more than $10 trillion since his first month in office. That’s more than any other president spent in his first two years in U.S. history."
And this shows what Biden did in his first 100 days including reversals of Trump's policies

Covid relief = 1.9 trillion
Immigration
Afghanistan = how many billions in equipment left for the Taliban?

So if Biden reverses all of Trump policies DAY 1 it's laughable and disingenuous for you shitlibs to blame Trump

And this shows what Biden did in his first 100 days including reversals of Trump's policies

Covid relief = 1.9 trillion
Immigration
Afghanistan = how many billions in equipment left for the Taliban?

So if Biden reverses all of Trump policies DAY 1 it's laughable and disingenuous for you shitlibs to blame Trump
That has absolutely nothing to do with the already approved budget in the first few months. Do you know how budgets work?

Now you are flailing with your grievance list.

FFS Trump supporters are the most disengenius debaters ever.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the already approved budget in the first few months. Do you know how budgets work?

Now you are flailing with your grievance list.

FFS Trump supporters are the most disengenius debaters ever.
Executive orders undo previous presidents orders ALL THE TIME and Biden did how many?

And here's another 6 Trillion for Biden in 2021-2022

Add that to the rest for 2021-2022 Biden easily put 10 trillion

You fucking idiot

Having read the entire transcript of the speech, was typical political talking points,
a WISH list for some improvements for the middle class, AND A PLEA for some measure of unity.
Why try and turn it into a hate fest?

Having read the entire transcript of the speech, was typical political talking points,
a WISH list for some improvements for the middle class, AND A PLEA for some measure of unity.
Why try and turn it into a hate fest?
All democrats know how to do is hate and those pleas for unity are as hollow as Biden's head

Executive orders undo previous presidents orders ALL THE TIME and Biden did how many?

And here's another 6 Trillion for Biden in 2021-2022

Add that to the rest for 2021-2022 Biden easily put 10 trillion

You fucking idiot
This is all irrelevant to the point. The article in the original post made a false claim.

You and your shifting goal posts don't really mean much in light of that.

Forum List

Back