15 whoppers Biden SOTU speech

All democrats know how to do is hate and those pleas for unity are as hollow as Biden's head
That is a blanket statement connected to nothing. ALL Democrat's? Please explain where you got the information about ALL democrat's and the numbers of them proven to be only interested in hate.

That is a blanket statement connected to nothing. ALL Democrat's? Please explain where you got the information about ALL democrat's and the numbers of them proven to be only interested in hate.
why don't any of them negotiate for the people then?

Your the one that thinks EOs can over ride congressional power of the purse.
if that were indeed so, then trump would have just installed one for the border wall, right? why would any of us think that? that's asinine dudette

if that were indeed so, then trump would have just installed one for the border wall, right? why would any of us think that? that's asinine dudette
Yeah, thats my point. The claim was Biden took office and changed the already approved budget by EO.

From interacting with you all and observing. You all use to stand for liberal ideals like free speech and equality now its speak as we say and equity

Your the one that thinks EOs can over ride congressional power of the purse.
*You're

Learn correct use of the language, retard

And as far as your point, seems your fact checkers agree with me

come on, you think all conservatives are terrorists. Say it out loud here and relieve the stresss.

*You're

Learn correct use of the language, retard

And as far as your point, seems your fact checkers agree with me

how else is xiden laundering money to ukraine?

Forum List

Back