15 whoppers Biden SOTU speech

not progress.
Progress? Like the progress in gas prices--from $2.28 on Jan. 19, 2021 to $5.49 in Feb. 2021. Yep they progressed alright. Or the progress in inflation-- 9.1%, that, too, is progress. Democrats and lefties that won't admit to being democrats would have you believe a self imposed economic recession and increase in homelessness nationwide is progress too. No thanks.

When are you fools going to learn that this "Old Man" is just better at this than any MAGAT could hope to be.

Rhetorical question

The answer is NEVER and the laughs we get when he plays you again and again are delicious.
Better at "this"? than any MAGAT? Better at what, exactly? Selling out our country to China? Stumbling over simple sentences? Sniffing little girls? Be specific, oh delicious one.

Ignoring your assinine assersion that it is an impeachable offense, what is the lie about deficit spending?
You really aren't very good at reading comprehension. I don't resort to democrat tactics of impeaching a guy because I don't like his policies. I said it is worthy of removal, not IMPEACH HIM, WE HAVE PROOF (which we are still waiting to see BTW). If I wanted to point out an impeachable offense, I would point to the vegetable's open invitation to illegal immigrants to come on in. Not protecting our borders IS an impeachable offense. Take your ignorant ass down the road, I've been attempting to educate you all day long and you have shown you are not capable of understanding simple English.

Progress? Like the progress in gas prices--from $2.28 on Jan. 19, 2021 to $5.49 in Feb. 2021. Yep they progressed alright. Or the progress in inflation-- 9.1%, that, too, is progress. Democrats and lefties that won't admit to being democrats would have you believe a self imposed economic recession and increase in homelessness nationwide is progress too. No thanks.
This thread is about whoppers in the article.

Did you have something to add to that?

You really aren't very good at reading comprehension. I don't resort to democrat tactics of impeaching a guy because I don't like his policies. I said it is worthy of removal, not IMPEACH HIM, WE HAVE PROOF (which we are still waiting to see BTW). If I wanted to point out an impeachable offense, I would point to the vegetable's open invitation to illegal immigrants to come on in. Not protecting our borders IS an impeachable offense. Take your ignorant ass down the road, I've been attempting to educate you all day long and you have shown you are not capable of understanding simple English.
But back to the lie you claimed regarding the deficit. What was the lie?

Different border policies is not an impeachable offense.

What's the difference between removal and impeachment?

More or less that is what happens but if course it depends on what the demand is.

Welcome to politics of the last couple centuries.

Has happened and is happening and will likely always happen on both sides.

One of the characteristics of a constitutional Republic.
No, the past 20 years we've seen the left go so far left they've become a collection of Mao and Stalin's and only care about advancing their ideology while making everyone else suffer.

You all think equity is giving the little guy a box to stand on but really its cutting off everyone else's legs til they are the same as the little guy while the only who benefit are the elite

We have one. A good one. Look at how he led your heroes into promising to protect SS & Medicare.

If you're looking for butt licking perhaps the Rep from NY03 could help.
How much do you get paid per post?

Forum List

Back