15 whoppers Biden SOTU speech

Re-read my post.
I'm sure you give your paycheck to your neighbors. :laughing0301:
Why are you Liberals so freaking dumb?
I re-read your post. What the money is spent on is not part of the topic. The topic is if Biden lied regarding deficits.

Why would I give my paycheck to my neighbors?

That has nothing to do with the deficit that first 9 months.

It's ok to admit you got duped by the article, you don't need to flail.
So Biden's policies have nothing to do with Biden. Yeah ok jackass. Notice the dispute you're caught up on says 2021-2022 that's all Biden's first FISCAL YEAR you moron

The address of a clown. Lies be told.
And here is the screaming section where the ape-like creature believe his screaming loud enough will get his fellow poop-throwers to participate. For reference see 2023 SOTU Address re:, MTG

So Biden's policies have nothing to do with Biden. Yeah ok jackass. Notice the dispute you're caught up on says 2021-2022 that's all Biden's first FISCAL YEAR you moron
The fiscal year doesn't start until September...which means everything up to Sep of 21 was the prior administrations spending.

Your ad hominem makes you look desperate ... especially when you are wrong.

The fiscal year doesn't start until September...which means everything up to Sep of 21 was the prior administrations spending.

Your ad hominem makes you look desperate ... especially when you are wrong.
And what is the tweet saying dumbass? 2021-2022 that's Biden if it was Trump it would say 2020-2021

God damn you're an idiot

Thread summary:

Biden left the Trump cult losers so very butthurt, yet another time.

The BDS-afflicted need to accept that, learn from it and move on. Their sore-loser tantrums always backfire on them.

Not that we mind too much. Fascist tears of impotent rage are delicious. So tasty. Yumyumyumyum. They nourish the souls of patriots. Mor plz.

And what is the tweet saying dumbass? 2021-2022 that's Biden if it was Trump it would say 2020-2021

God damn you're an idiot
Almost am entire year was Trump's deficit.

Listen carefully....The new fiscal year does not start until September. Biden was sworn in in January of 2021. From January of 21 until September is the prior administrations budget.

Biden had nothing to do and could not change the budget Trump approved until the new fiscal year begain in September.

Do you get it? Are pretending to be this daft so you don't have to confront the fact you were duped by this article?

It doesn't surprise me at all that The Federalist says that Biden's speech was full of shit. The Federalist is not what I would call an impartial source, and the article is chock full of confirmation bias.

Judging by this article, also, they're not very good at it. I think they check off just about every logical fallacy there is in there, at least once. Geez.

Thread summary:

Biden left the Trump cult losers so very butthurt, yet another time.

The BDS-afflicted need to accept that, learn from it and move on. Their sore-loser tantrums always backfire on them.

Not that we mind too much. Fascist tears of impotent rage are delicious. So tasty. Yumyumyumyum. They nourish the souls of patriots. Mor plz.
Repetition is a clear sign of dementia.

Listen carefully....The new fiscal year does not start until September. Biden was sworn in in January of 2021. From January of 21 until September is the prior administrations budget.

Biden had nothing to do and could not change the budget Trump approved until the new fiscal year begain in September.

Do you get it? Are pretending to be this daft so you don't have to confront the fact you were duped by this article?
You really are retarded and keep showing you can't even read a calendar

Biden was installed 2021
The tweet I posted above showing 10 trillion deficit is 2021-2022
That is Biden's first fiscal year in office
You absolute dumbfuck
If it was Trump's it would be 2020-2021 his last year in office

Got it you fucking idiot?

Trump approved sending billions to Ukraine and sending billions to 4 Arab nations to build walls?

You really are retarded and keep showing you can't even read a calendar

Biden was installed 2021
The tweet I posted above showing 10 trillion deficit is 2021-2022
That is Biden's first fiscal year in office
You absolute dumbfuck
If it was Trump's it would be 2020-2021 his last year in office

Got it you fucking idiot?
Yeah. The first year has only two or three months that Biden was accountable for.

So why did the article make the claim Biden was responsible for 2021-2022 when most of 2021 was Trump's budget?

Yeah. The first year has only two or three months that Biden was accountable for.

So why did the article make the claim Biden was responsible for 2021-2022 when most of 2021 was Trump's budget?
Oh ffs.

Listen dummy the article is going off Biden's first fiscal year Oct 1,2021-Oct 1, 2022

Biden was installed Jan 2021

Biden is 100% responsible for Oct 2021- Oct 2022 not Trump

Really did you eat paint chips as a kid or something? Spend your free time licking windows?

1 person who isn't the speaker of the house and has no say in the negotiations

Next
Biden told the truth. And I can't but help notice you aren't pissed off at Mike Lee's blatant gaslighting of you tards.

Here's the Republican in charge of the 2022 Senatorial mid-terms campaign:

Sen. Johnson suggests ending Medicare, Social Security as mandatory spending programs​

And here's the House:

House GOP eyes Social Security, Medicare amid spending battle​

As part of his fight to win the Speakership, Kevin McCarthy had to bow to the Republicans who want to cut Social Security and Medicare.

And in case you didn't notice by now, I have been propounding raising the retirement age ever since I came to this forum.

Biden spoke the truth.

His exact words: "Instead of making the wealthy pay their fair share, some Republicans want Medicare and Social Security to sunset. I’m not saying it’s the majority."

So you have been gaslighted by your propagandists once again.

Forum List

Back