149 year old cold records shattered in Canada

Welp, so much for the gullible warming nuts... These people don't have a clue that major parts of the northern hemisphere are shattering cold records that go back as far as record keeping.. Not only in North America but in Europe as well. 65% of the northern hemisphere is now 5 deg C below the 1980-2010 average...

The Weather Network - 2021 threatens the unheard of — Canada's capitals all plunge below freezing

Has anybody tried to blame Trump yet?
Not yet... Give them time though...

The Pacific NW is a great place to visit in the summer.
No it's not. The PNW sucks--it is too cold in the winter, too hot in the summer, forest fires make the air unbreathable, the coast is always experiencing rain. Nope, Nope, Nope. You want to stay away from the PNW. The people even suck--very unfriendly folks. Seattle is inundated with criminals and homeless. CHAZ/CHOP zones spring up overnight and there is no law enforcement to keep them away. Portland is alway rainy and Antifa riots every night. Nope, I would not recommend visiting the PNW.

No it's not. The PNW sucks--it is too cold in the winter, too hot in the summer, forest fires make the air unbreathable, the coast is always experiencing rain. Nope, Nope, Nope. You want to stay away from the PNW. The people even suck--very unfriendly folks. Seattle is inundated with criminals and homeless. CHAZ/CHOP zones spring up overnight and there is no law enforcement to keep them away. Portland is alway rainy and Antifa riots every night. Nope, I would not recommend visiting the PNW.

Eastern Washington and Oregon are far better places to visit than the miserable liberal wasteland of Western Washington and Oregon.

Eastern Washington and Oregon are far better places to visit than the miserable liberal wasteland of Western Washington and Oregon.
I've been going to SE Alaska (POW Island) every summer for the past 5 years for fishing. It's freaking awesome.

I know, I have lived in it for over 55 years.
your climate changed?

No, it is about the same, slightly warmer in the winter but that's it.
we're cooler in Chicago, even today, beating records for cold in winter, and snow fall. But, it's still winter. I haven't seen it 90 degrees ever in January. Still waiting for the change the demofks discuss.

your climate changed?

we're cooler in Chicago, even today, beating records for cold in winter, and snow fall. But, it's still winter. I haven't seen it 90 degrees ever in January. Still waiting for the change the demofks discuss.

JC......been saying for years in here........

People will start caring about global warming when we see photos of bikini clad babes riding jet skis on a northern Canadian lake in January and not a moment sooner. The climate crusaders never did understand the psychology of this. They still think people are responding to terms like "warmer" and "temps have 'increased'". They are seeing the exact same shit they have been seeing since childhood.......nobody responds to incremental change. Its the human condition. The term "extreme weather", for example, moves nobody in 2021.....because it is used every time the public sees some shit its been seeing over and over and over again since forever.

Im not in here much anymore because its gotten boring........the landscape. I come in once in awhile for a cup of coffee to check out how you and a couple of other skeptic compadres are making out. But all you see is the same ghey colorful maps and graphs that were being posted 10 years ago......the exact same narrative. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................which is why no new climate crusaders are regulars in here. Its boring......the green crowd has barely moved the football a single yard in the past decade. In here, its the same 5 or 6 nutters as it's always been.:deal:

your climate changed?

JC......been saying for years in here........

People will start caring about global warming when we see photos of bikini clad babes riding jet skis on a northern Canadian lake in January and not a moment sooner. The climate crusaders never did understand the psychology of this. They still think people are responding to terms like "warmer" and "temps have 'increased'". They are seeing the exact same shit they have been seeing since childhood.......nobody responds to incremental change. Its the human condition. The term "extreme weather", for example, moves nobody in 2021.....because it is used every time the public sees some shit its been seeing over and over and over again since forever.

Im not in here much anymore because its gotten boring........the landscape. I come in once in awhile for a cup of coffee to check out how you and a couple of other skeptic compadres are making out. But all you see is the same ghey colorful maps and graphs that were being posted 10 years ago......the exact same narrative. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................which is why no new climate crusaders are regulars in here. Its boring......the green crowd has barely moved the football a single yard in the past decade. In here, its the same 5 or 6 nutters as it's always been.:deal:
Indeed. Same with me. Same claims for forever and never any movement of the needle.
Hope you’re doing well. I always watch for a post from you. Boring is exactly what is in here.

take care!

Looks like temperatures will be in the upper 30's daytime in Virginia on the 1st day of April. I'm not complaining but it seems like a below normal temperature. Do the NOAA geeks take that into account?

Looks like temperatures will be in the upper 30's daytime in Virginia on the 1st day of April. I'm not complaining but it seems like a below normal temperature. Do the NOAA geeks take that into account?

That is weather which varies everyday.

Welp, so much for the gullible warming nuts... These people don't have a clue that major parts of the northern hemisphere are shattering cold records that go back as far as record keeping.. Not only in North America but in Europe as well. 65% of the northern hemisphere is now 5 deg C below the 1980-2010 average...

The Weather Network - 2021 threatens the unheard of — Canada's capitals all plunge below freezing

YO!!! Billy Bob!! So, you say temperatures are plunging. Why doesn't this graph show that dude?

1618279794989.png

Forum List

Back