Red-Hot planet: All-time Heat Records set All over the World in past Week

You listen to the experts, they must have mentioned the correct number.
I'm pretty sure they didn't, since I seriously doubt they believe only one correct number exists. You're saying very dumb things, todderino.

I'm pretty sure they didn't, since I seriously doubt they believe only one correct number exists.

There is a disagreement on the number of data points needed to come up with the
average global temperature?

So much for consensus.

I'm pretty sure they didn't, since I seriously doubt they believe only one correct number exists. You're saying very dumb things, todderino.

I'm pretty sure they didn't, since I seriously doubt they believe only one correct number exists.

So much for consensus.
Or even commonsensus!

Jo

I don't know, is there? I didn't state or imply such a thing. Todd, I think maybe you're drunk again.

I don't know, is there? I didn't state or imply such a thing.

Well, do you know the number or not?
If there is no number, because you "seriously doubt they believe only one correct number exists",
that's not implying anything?

Maybe you'd make more sense if you drank more?

seriously doubt they believe only one correct number exists",
It certainly doesn't imply there is any major disagreement. I think it implies that they use data sets of many sizes to get different types of averages. And I think that because it a fact. Your questions are kind of dumb.

Well, do you know the number or not?
Do you? And why would you ask a stranger on the internet? Go look it up, if you are curious.

You seemed so knowledgeable with all your listening to the experts.
If the experts say the average global temperature is rising to a dangerous level, it's important to know how they're coming up with their number.

seriously doubt they believe only one correct number exists",
It certainly doesn't imply there is any major disagreement. I think it implies that they use data sets of many sizes to get different types of averages. And I think that because it a fact. Your questions are kind of dumb.

It certainly doesn't imply there is any major disagreement.

Unless you have the numbers they use, it doesn't imply they agree either.

Your questions are kind of dumb.

They did highlight your lack of knowledge of the precision of the "average".

So? That's your problem.

Why do you feel I have a problem with such a slippery number and its use to try to get us to waste...err...invest tens of trillions of dollars on windmills?
I don't. I feel you have a problem keeping your overwrought troll rhetoric straight. So you beg others,like me, for assistance. Not my problem.

So? That's your problem.

Why do you feel I have a problem with such a slippery number and its use to try to get us to waste...err...invest tens of trillions of dollars on windmills?
I don't. I feel you have a problem keeping your overwrought troll rhetoric straight. So you beg others,like me, for assistance. Not my problem.

I'm not pushing for spending $76 trillion on windmills....I don't need to prove my rhetoric.
I don't need to push my "average global temperature" BS on anyone. Your side does.

They're doing poorly.

Todd is not fully on our side, but he is NOT a troll.

The world is getting warmer and the only way to make it stop is to drastically reduce our GHG emissions. Windmills, PV farms and nuclear power plants (and other alternative energy sources) are our prime means of accomplishing that. Whatever the cost, you can be certain that NOT doing it will cost more. How much do you think it will cost, Todd, to relocate the homes, businesses and infrastructure of 135 million people?

The world is getting warmer and the only way to make it stop is to drastically reduce our GHG emissions. Windmills, PV farms and nuclear power plants (and other alternative energy sources) are our prime means of accomplishing that. Whatever the cost, you can be certain that NOT doing it will cost more. How much do you think it will cost, Todd, to relocate the homes, businesses and infrastructure of 135 million people?

Do you have any numbers, any real science, behind this because it sounds "Scientific".

How much does the temperature drop for every 1PPM decrease in CO2?

Todd is not fully on our side,

Aside from agreeing that SSDD and Billy are clueless morons, I'm probably not on
your side at all.

How much do you think it will cost, Todd, to relocate the homes, businesses and infrastructure of 135 million people?

Where are these 135 million located? Over what time frame?

Forum List

Back