1400 New jobs in Indiana

Will Joe mention tonite the 11,000 pipeliner jobs he killed along with 30-40k periphally related jobs?

I don't think so!

No he will mention the 20 million fantasy green jobs he's deeming pre-created. You know, jobs that don't yet exist but you take credit for anyway.

You mean future central American illegals putting up solar panels on your neighbor's roof for minimum wage? :abgg2q.jpg:
Minimum wage ? You get a good Nica and he'll pull 200 us pesos a day

where are all those Green Energy jobs Biden promised the thousands of pipeline and other workers he put out of work in his 1st 10 days in office?

Someone not a blithering idiot like Biden would have FIRST delivered the replacement jobs BEFORE putting thousands of people out of work needlessly in the middle of a global pandemic. What a total asshole Biden is.

I guess senile old Joe Biden's policy's isn't ruining our manufacturing base after all.

I wonder how Conservative media will spin this one?? :laughing0301:

Are you serious?... this has been in the works for months. I live near here and we knew about this being a possibility last fall. It was just down to which plant was going to be added on.

:rolleyes:

LOL Well they have to try to give credit to the stuttering fuck for something cause what he's done so far has been the biggest clusterfuck going.

Things are going great where I live. I live in a Red Florida. We have construction going on all over and hiring signs up everywhere. Biden didn't have one god damned thing to do with it. Our State is open and has been.

It is just hilarious when people make stupid threads that are so easily debunked.
Hello??? - maybe check it out first???

All the above right wing nut jobs are against the 2T Jobs plan Biden has endorsed

What a shock huh?

All the above right wing nut jobs are against the 2T Jobs plan Biden has endorsed

What a shock huh?
No, there is no shock. Only willful ignorance on you and those willing to ignore the fact this deal was is place a year ago. You really think things like this happen in 4 months?
Really?

What a shock huh?
No, there is no shock. Only willful ignorance on you and those willing to ignore the fact this deal was is place a year ago. You really think things like this happen in 4 months?
Really?
So you're on record as being in favor of Biden's American Jobs Act?

Please...call your Senators and let them know

What a shock huh?
Really?
So you're on record as being in favor of Biden's American Jobs Act?

Please...call your Senators and let them know
So your're on record for loving Trump?
Please call everyone you know and tell them... because this makes about as much sense as your moronic attempt to deflect from the fact this "deal" has been in the works for over a year.

You think that's what the construction workers of the XL pipeline think?

Uh oh

Give Sleepy Joe some time, he'll fix it.

Is that what you tell people who lost their jobs because that fucking child molester violated the law with an EO that went against signed contracts between parties who now can't make their house payments because Biden cost them their fucking job? You just tell them "wait, he'll fix it." No, he doesn't know how to fix it. He's a stupid fucking child molester. That's all he is and all he will ever be.

You think that's what the construction workers of the XL pipeline think?

Uh oh

Give Sleepy Joe some time, he'll fix it.

Is that what you tell people who lost their jobs because that fucking child molester violated the law with an EO that went against signed contracts between parties who now can't make their house payments because Biden cost them their fucking job? You just tell them "wait, he'll fix it." No, he doesn't know how to fix it. He's a stupid fucking child molester. That's all he is and all he will ever be.

An accurate bare-bones analysis of what El Presidente is all about. :clap:

Forum List

Back