14 Shot in Chicago on Obama Day

What's the deal with Chicago? What's the trumpanzee obsession?
WATCH the news for a few minutes.
Maybe you'll figure it out.
Blacks go to a club and bust a few caps when they get drunk.
Blacks drive around and see other blacks gathering. Time to bust a few caps into a crowd.
I think the problem in the black community is the black community.
Still trying to get someone on this thread to tell me why the trumpanzee fixation on Chicago...there are dozens of cities out there where people get killed and there's inner city violence all the time.....so, why Chicago and only Chicago?

Can't any of you articulate an answer? Are you too well groomed by tiny hands to know on your own?

I personally discuss the overall national numbers much more than I discuss any individual cities.

As to why any one city gets more publicity, that could be an interesting question, possibly, in some contexts.

I certainly would be very upset if any possible solution was targeted just at Chicago, and ignored all the other crime ridden cities.

Do you have a personal opinion on why Chicago is so often mentioned?

Oh, and you are an asshole for being so insulting about it. FUCK YOU.
Do I have a personal opinion as to why Chicago is so often mentioned? I do....because trumpanzees have been so well groomed...so well "brain" washed to make it always about Chicago. Chicago this....Chicago that....

It's quite amusing...especially the part where I can't get any tiny-hand admirers to articulate why Chicago and only Chicago.......

What a surprise that was. :71:

Err,

1. YOu are an asshole.

2. ANd that is not an answer. Why Chicago?

3. ANd considering that large numbers of people are dying, your focus on "why Chicago" seems very odd.
1. I am sorry that I intimidate you so much that you have these little meltdowns whenever you reply to my posts.

2. It is the answer as to why I believe it's Chicago for tiny-brained followers of the tiny-handed orange one.

3. "large number of people dying"....as compared to where? Everywhere? Are you saying that Chicago has more people dying than any other place?

What a great way to celebrate the worst POTUS ever.

14 shot — 3 fatally — Saturday in city gun violence
Blacks drive around and see other blacks gathering. Time to bust a few caps into a crowd.
Still trying to get someone on this thread to tell me why the trumpanzee fixation on Chicago...there are dozens of cities out there where people get killed and there's inner city violence all the time.....so, why Chicago and only Chicago?

Can't any of you articulate an answer? Are you too well groomed by tiny hands to know on your own?
Problem with you is you only pay attention when it becomes a problem for your party. Last night was just the latest example. We've been pointing out all year that several Dem controlled cities are where most of the violence takes place, but you ignored us.
Maybe it's because even CNN decided to cover this weekend's violence in a push to grab some more guns. CBS is saying on the radio that the solution is always turn in your guns. I think the solution would be that blacks stop joining gangs and the government start enforcing the laws without interfering with the cops.

Nope, all they want to talk about is a cop killed another black thug.

I personally discuss the overall national numbers much more than I discuss any individual cities.

As to why any one city gets more publicity, that could be an interesting question, possibly, in some contexts.

I certainly would be very upset if any possible solution was targeted just at Chicago, and ignored all the other crime ridden cities.

Do you have a personal opinion on why Chicago is so often mentioned?

Oh, and you are an asshole for being so insulting about it. FUCK YOU.
Do I have a personal opinion as to why Chicago is so often mentioned? I do....because trumpanzees have been so well groomed...so well "brain" washed to make it always about Chicago. Chicago this....Chicago that....

It's quite amusing...especially the part where I can't get any tiny-hand admirers to articulate why Chicago and only Chicago.......

What a surprise that was. :71:

Err,

1. YOu are an asshole.

2. ANd that is not an answer. Why Chicago?

3. ANd considering that large numbers of people are dying, your focus on "why Chicago" seems very odd.
1. I am sorry that I intimidate you so much that you have these little meltdowns whenever you reply to my posts.

2. It is the answer as to why I believe it's Chicago for tiny-brained followers of the tiny-handed orange one.

3. "large number of people dying"....as compared to where? Everywhere? Are you saying that Chicago has more people dying than any other place?

1. Calling you out on being as asshole, and you are, in no way is a "meltdown" on my part. Once again we see that liberals expect to be able to be assholes to people and never be called on their bullshit.

Those days are past, asshole.

2. Your reason for why, is because they are brainwashed. That is not a reason. It is circular logic. WHAT IS YOUR POINT, MORON?

3. Both. Large numbers there, and as an example of large numbers overall. Yet you seem more concerned with smearing Republicans than addressing the problem.

Problem with you is you only pay attention when it becomes a problem for your party. Last night was just the latest example. We've been pointing out all year that several Dem controlled cities are where most of the violence takes place, but you ignored us.
Maybe it's because even CNN decided to cover this weekend's violence in a push to grab some more guns. CBS is saying on the radio that the solution is always turn in your guns. I think the solution would be that blacks stop joining gangs and the government start enforcing the laws without interfering with the cops.

Saw a National Geo, program on guns being made South of the border and shipped north to the gangs. They sell for 2k to 3 k with no numbers. I would think it would be cheaper to swipe or buy them in the USA. I know Holder tried to get into the gun bus, and failed. No one in jail by the DOJ yet over that stupid move.

During Capone's days, the murders were more dignified..sure it was crime related, but it was still cool and a lot of great movies came out of it.

Even Leopold and Loeb were fine gentlemen compared to these black savages..

Actually....its 60 since Friday!!

60 shot, nine dead in Chicago since Friday

Not a peep from the msm....the unbiased msm, of course!:113:

Nah....not an enemy of the people at all!!:cul2::cul2:

Oh....top story on DRUDGE right now!!

The midterm election isn't until November...that means they don't have to pretend to care about the violence until September, October at the latest....they will then come out, call for more funding, more gun control, the poor democrats in those neighborhoods will vote for the Rich Democrats on the North side, and then, November 7, the Rich democrats will ignore the poor democrats again for another 2 years......

You guys have to understand how democrats manage their cities...

Saw a National Geo, program on guns being made South of the border and shipped north to the gangs. They sell for 2k to 3 k with no numbers. I would think it would be cheaper to swipe or buy them in the USA. I know Holder tried to get into the gun bus, and failed. No one in jail by the DOJ yet over that stupid move.

Yep..... the drug cartels have set up gun making factories just across the border.... but that doesn't matter to gun grabbers, they only care about law abiding gun owners.... they can punish those people without being afraid of getting shot... criminals actually shoot back.

A once great American city reduced to a deadly shit hole, and you don't think that is relevant?

I want to know why such trumpanzee morons are so fixated on Chicago.

It is one city of many controlled by democrats.... we don't want the rest of the country to turn into chicago...and that is what happens when democrats are in control.

What's the deal with Chicago?
People like you run it.
I do not...but still what's the big deal about Chicago? Tell us.

Lol ! You really have to ask this ? :itsok:

Chicago has been ran by Dimocrats for over 8 decades.

87 years.......

It's a sad fact that no one here who goes on and on about Chicago can even articulate why it's a big deal to them. They've been so well groomed to care about Chicago because they've been ordered to care about Chicago.....and that's as far as their tiny minds can go.

We can also discuss D.C., Baltimore, St. Louis....... any city that has been controlled by democrats for decades .... again, we don't want you asshats running the entire country into the ground the way you have destroyed Chicago, Illinois, or California...

Watching the destruction of former great cities of America is compelling. It's like a horror movie, a train wreck or 5 car accident on the freeway. Slow down there is blood and bodies to see.

Chicago was such an important city, so vital and alive that watching it decompose is riveting. The stockyards, the music, the history all rotting now. Detroit is a close second.

The only city that rivals Chicago as a loss worth mourning is San Francisco.

Add Baltimore, big chunks of southern cities, New Orleans is an illegal immigrant enclave now, but certainly no improvement there; most 'inner cities' are shitholes, and run by black politicians who specialize in taking them the rest of the way down the spiral. They're proud of that, though.

New Orleans... democrat mayors back to 1872......

Watching the destruction of former great cities of America is compelling. It's like a horror movie, a train wreck or 5 car accident on the freeway. Slow down there is blood and bodies to see.

Chicago was such an important city, so vital and alive that watching it decompose is riveting. The stockyards, the music, the history all rotting now. Detroit is a close second.

Add Baltimore, big chunks of southern cities, New Orleans is an illegal immigrant enclave now, but certainly no improvement there; most 'inner cities' are shitholes, and run by black politicians who specialize in taking them the rest of the way down the spiral. They're proud of that, though.

And a recent one, Ray “Chocolate City” Nagin of Katrina fame, is currently working on his 10-year sentence for conviction on 20 of 21 counts of wire fraud, bribery, and money laundering on behalf of his chocolate brothers and sisters while serving as their mayor. Can I get an Amen?

It's a sad fact that no one here who goes on and on about Chicago can even articulate why it's a big deal to them. They've been so well groomed to care about Chicago because they've been ordered to care about Chicago.....and that's as far as their tiny minds can go.

We can also discuss D.C., Baltimore, St. Louis....... any city that has been controlled by democrats for decades .... again, we don't want you asshats running the entire country into the ground the way you have destroyed Chicago, Illinois, or California...
Turns out St. Louis is the worst of all of them. But because of Michael Brown nobody in the media will touch St Louis with a ten meter cattle prod.

And a recent one, Ray “Chocolate City” Nagin of Katrina fame, is currently working on his 10-year sentence for conviction on 20 of 21 counts of wire fraud, bribery, and money laundering on behalf of his chocolate brothers and sisters while serving as their mayor. Can I get an Amen?
When George Ryan was convicted and sent to prison on federal racketeering charges, was he doing that for his white brothers and sisters?

Why is it, anytime a black person does anything -- it always an indictment on all black people --- but not vice versa

Chicago is the home of Jesse Jackson, a professional race baiter, and his jolly crew of extortionists, who all live pretty well off the backs of their 'Bruthas', running big money shakedowns, and many other prominent 'Black Leaders' (snicker). It is also the 'home' of our 'first Black President's' allegedly 'top notch Community Organizing', also apparently spectacularly unsuccessful, given that gangland still not only rules, but grows a lot more violent under his 'Presidency'. It is the Democrat's Dream City, even over New York, where the gangsters aren't as prominent, and in any case they mostly 'off-shored' Harlem now, and nobody in the NYT or other city media ever goes to Queens or Brooklyn or the Bronx, so they consider their 'black equality issues' settled.

True, but the illegal aliens have moved in in huge numbers now, and blacks aren't moving back; it will be an entirely different city now, except maybe for some small enclaves here and there.

Keep in mind.... the democrats in Chicago are in bed with the gangs.... one of the reasons they keep getting let out of jail over and over again...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ocrats_responsible_for_chicagos_violence.html

Democrats. What a massive sludge of corruption and thuggery rests behind that.

Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit has retweeted an invaluable article from the January 2012 issue of Chicago magazine about how the city's famed violence is all the result of gangs and Democrats being in bed with each other, one hand washing the other, and in those very districts named above. Democratic politicians sidle up to gang leaders for votes and use their thugs as substitutes for their political organizations. They muscle voters to the polls for the Democrats, and anyone who rebels gets a beating. Gang leaders in turn make demands of politicians for protection from police and get flows of city funds from these same Democrats, generally as city subcontractors, calling it "jobs for youth" and "second chances" or something. The left benefits, so it gives the gangs what they want.

Is this a revolting picture? Obviously, with the stepped up shootings, the Democrats don't seem to be worrying too much, given that they have the votes and deals they want, so word is out that they aren't going to do anything. Meanwhile, the cops have been ordered to stand down because of the political ties of the gangs, and word has gotten out about that, too. Now the gangs are challenging each other because Democrats have made the power so easy to get.

When is someone going to say something about how the Democrats have created this gang-hell bacchanal of murder, unknown in few places outside Caracas?

Forum List

Back