14 Shot in Chicago on Obama Day

BEFORE the proliferation of liberal America, children carried guns to school. It was virtually unheard of for a shooting to ever take place. The guns were carried in case of wild animal attacks or in case of savages.
That was Conservative America.

Fast forward 150 years......

Gun violence is a liberal trademark. Liberal areas are war zones with the vast majority of gun violence occurring in liberal cities.
Too many liberals can't control themselves and therefore should not be trusted with firearms.
Is it any wonder liberals scream for gun control?

Last edited:
What a great way to celebrate the worst POTUS ever.

14 shot — 3 fatally — Saturday in city gun violence
What's the deal with Chicago? What's the trumpanzee obsession?

A once great American city reduced to a deadly shit hole, and you don't think that is relevant?

I want to know why such trumpanzee morons are so fixated on Chicago.

I just told you, and btw, you are a fucking asshole.
So...you really have no reason....and I've also told you in the past...I'm not the least bit interested in your sexual advances.

What's the deal with Chicago?
People like you run it.
I do not...but still what's the big deal about Chicago? Tell us.

Lol ! You really have to ask this ? :itsok:

Chicago has been ran by Dimocrats for over 8 decades.
And so what? There are lots of places like that. What is it that makes Chicago so titillating to you?

It's a sad fact that no one here who goes on and on about Chicago can even articulate why it's a big deal to them. They've been so well groomed to care about Chicago because they've been ordered to care about Chicago.....and that's as far as their tiny minds can go.

A once great American city reduced to a deadly shit hole, and you don't think that is relevant?

I just told you, and btw, you are a fucking asshole.
So...you really have no reason....and I've also told you in the past...I'm not the least bit interested in your sexual advances.

Explain why a great American city being reduced to a dangerous shit hole is not worthy of discussion.

And then consider that you are still a fucking asshole.

It's a sad fact that no one here who goes on and on about Chicago can even articulate why it's a big deal to them. They've been so well groomed to care about Chicago because they've been ordered to care about Chicago.....and that's as far as their tiny minds can go.
Sure they can. It's just that they refuse to articulate it to your sorry lying trolling America hating ass! And with proven good reason, you are an America hating troll.

Only 14 ??? Black leadership is slipping; an Obama Day ought the be worth at least 200, especially in Chicago, the showplace Democratic Party neo-fascist Paradise.

The sad fact is you assorted deviants and mentally ill fetishists run around defending your ghetto rat scum at every opportunity, no matter how vile their favorite pastimes are, and then snivel when there are those who think you and you're little friends are complete scum and say so.

Watching the destruction of former great cities of America is compelling. It's like a horror movie, a train wreck or 5 car accident on the freeway. Slow down there is blood and bodies to see.

Chicago was such an important city, so vital and alive that watching it decompose is riveting. The stockyards, the music, the history all rotting now. Detroit is a close second.

The only city that rivals Chicago as a loss worth mourning is San Francisco.

Watching the destruction of former great cities of America is compelling. It's like a horror movie, a train wreck or 5 car accident on the freeway. Slow down there is blood and bodies to see.

Chicago was such an important city, so vital and alive that watching it decompose is riveting. The stockyards, the music, the history all rotting now. Detroit is a close second.

The only city that rivals Chicago as a loss worth mourning is San Francisco.

Add Baltimore, big chunks of southern cities, New Orleans is an illegal immigrant enclave now, but certainly no improvement there; most 'inner cities' are shitholes, and run by black politicians who specialize in taking them the rest of the way down the spiral. They're proud of that, though.

Well I dunno if they’re leading the pack nationally or not, but a radio report I heard this morning put Chicago shootings year-to-date as 1800+. Layer in however many have been killed and that’s news to a lot of non-media folks.

Well I dunno if they’re leading the pack nationally or not, but a radio report I heard this morning put Chicago shootings year-to-date as 1800+. Layer in however many have been killed and that’s news to a lot of non-media folks.

I find it utterly shocking, even though I know intellectually that it is ruled by dems.

The horrible results are still emotionally upsetting.

How bad does it have to be, before declaring martial law is called for?

WATCH the news for a few minutes.
Maybe you'll figure it out.
Blacks go to a club and bust a few caps when they get drunk.
Blacks drive around and see other blacks gathering. Time to bust a few caps into a crowd.
I think the problem in the black community is the black community.

Blacks drive around and see other blacks gathering. Time to bust a few caps into a crowd.
Still trying to get someone on this thread to tell me why the trumpanzee fixation on Chicago...there are dozens of cities out there where people get killed and there's inner city violence all the time.....so, why Chicago and only Chicago?

Can't any of you articulate an answer? Are you too well groomed by tiny hands to know on your own?

The sad fact is you assorted deviants and mentally ill fetishists run around defending your ghetto rat scum at every opportunity, no matter how vile their favorite pastimes are, and then snivel when there are those who think you and you're little friends are complete scum and say so.
:71: Too funny!

Still trying to get someone on this thread to tell me why the trumpanzee fixation on Chicago...there are dozens of cities out there where people get killed and there's inner city violence all the time.....so, why Chicago and only Chicago?

Can't any of you articulate an answer? Are you too well groomed by tiny hands to know on your own?

I personally discuss the overall national numbers much more than I discuss any individual cities.

As to why any one city gets more publicity, that could be an interesting question, possibly, in some contexts.

I certainly would be very upset if any possible solution was targeted just at Chicago, and ignored all the other crime ridden cities.

Do you have a personal opinion on why Chicago is so often mentioned?

Oh, and you are an asshole for being so insulting about it. FUCK YOU.

I personally discuss the overall national numbers much more than I discuss any individual cities.

As to why any one city gets more publicity, that could be an interesting question, possibly, in some contexts.

I certainly would be very upset if any possible solution was targeted just at Chicago, and ignored all the other crime ridden cities.

Do I have a personal opinion as to why Chicago is so often mentioned? I do....because trumpanzees have been so well groomed...so well "brain" washed to make it always about Chicago. Chicago this....Chicago that....

It's quite amusing...especially the part where I can't get any tiny-hand admirers to articulate why Chicago and only Chicago.......

What a surprise that was. :71:

Do I have a personal opinion as to why Chicago is so often mentioned? I do....because trumpanzees have been so well groomed...so well "brain" washed to make it always about Chicago. Chicago this....Chicago that....

It's quite amusing...especially the part where I can't get any tiny-hand admirers to articulate why Chicago and only Chicago.......

What a surprise that was. :71:

Err,

1. YOu are an asshole.

2. ANd that is not an answer. Why Chicago?

3. ANd considering that large numbers of people are dying, your focus on "why Chicago" seems very odd.

Forum List

Back