14 Mississippi state senators walked out before a vote on CRT

Oh the irony:

Not sure WTF a thread from 2013 has to do with me, Dumbass.

They're busy last-ditching to get Hillary the Hateful elected President. I don't think it's going to happen. Too many people have suicided themselves after being the butt of one of her many temper tantrums.
The reason suddenly Hillary is being discussed is because, despite all the odds of it happening, Kamala is hated even more than Hillary.

You don't think it's ironic that republicans do nothing but color everything in race and you're bitching about the left, Dumbass?
If you had to go back to 2013 to find an example it hardly makes your case they “do nothing but color everything in race”, you blithering idiot.

Didn't have to go back that far...you guy's and your racism are pretty much a daily occurrence, Dumbass.
Feel free to quote a racist post by me, Dipshit.

The fact you had to go back 9 years proves you are full of shit.

If you had to go back to 2013 to find an example it hardly makes your case they “do nothing but color everything in race”, you blithering idiot.

She went back to 2013 just to prove how long your bullshit and lies have been around this board. We didn't believe it then any more than we do now.

You calling anyone else a "blithering idiot" is simply more of you're projecting. You have yet to make a rational post on any topic, that doesn't tell lies fed to you by Republicans, or project your own inadequacies and self loathing onto others.

She went back to 2013 just to prove how long your bullshit and lies have been around this board. We didn't believe it then any more than we do now.

You calling anyone else a "blithering idiot" is simply more of you're projecting. You have yet to make a rational post on any topic, that doesn't tell lies fed to you by Republicans, or project your own inadequacies and self loathing onto others.
She went back to 2013 just to prove how long your bullshit and lies have been around this board.

STFU you raving lunatic. That wasn’t my thread, and I didn’t post in it, Halfwit.

I have only been here since 2019.

Every time you post you prove you are dumber than when you last posted. Grow a brain.

Repeating this lie isn't going to make it true, no matter how many times you repeat it.

CRT is just the latest fund raising scam visited upon gullible Republicans by the conmen and criminals now in control of the Republican Party.

There is also this blatant sets of lies from Rupert Murdoch's NYPost:

I live in the deep south............We have told you leftist to fuck off..........and even with laws.............buzz off Canuck.

Racist blacks pitch a fit again. The are black that want the hole country to be about them . who hires threse yo yos? it should be banned all over.
Can't have our children knowing the truth, now can we?

That deep South sure is a fucked up place.

Yes, electing 14 Democrats in Mississippi was sure a fucked up thing to do. What the hell were those assholes that voted for the 14 Democrats thinking?

Can't have our children knowing the truth, now can we?
Which truth would that be? The one where white boys and girls are taught by authority figures that THEY are somehow guilty of being mean, even evil, just because they're breathing while not black, brown, or Asian?
Save your breath. Keep trying to harm our children with legislation or worse, through a Marxist education entity and you can expect the fight you'll DESERVE. Your choice, make it a good one.

Forum List

Back