14 Mississippi state senators walked out before a vote on CRT

Racist blacks pitch a fit again. The are black that want the hole country to be about them . who hires threse yo yos? it should be banned all over.
If they support this they shouldn't hold public office. They're there for ALL Americans

Why do they want to ban an elective college course?
Where, in the article was that statement made? I didn't see it. If CRT concepts are offered as an elective course in state universities, I'd have no problem with it, at all. The Left are playing semantic games that they feel make them more "clever" than their political opponents. CRT will be banned in MS because it's what the majority want. The point that brings clarity to their protestations is the anger against blocking the teaching of concepts they swear aren't being taught anyway. Those two ideas don't follow.

Period...END OF...

Racist blacks pitch a fit again. The are black that want the hole country to be about them . who hires threse yo yos? it should be banned all over.
Ship them all back to Africa.

The truth of what actually happened in America's history.
If the state wants to investigate and revise the history books they're currently approving then they have the power to do so at will, within budgetary constraints. CRT is NOT about simply teaching "true" history, whatever the hell THAT'S supposed to mean.
CRT is an ideology that is offered to instructors in both K-12 and higher education entities. There is no "lesson plan" for classes. The instructors are free to spread this ideology in any classroom, by any means they choose.
A perfect example of this kind of indoctrination can be seen within the UNRWA schools in Gaza. Every class has some form of Jew/Israel-hate and political ideology to keep their rebellion alive with fresh bodies to toss to the grinder.

IMO, any instructor who is found to be pushing this poison, however subtly, should be given ONE warning, then summarily removed no matter their tenure protections. If a majority in this or any other community want to revamp how didactic tools for HISTORY CLASSES are chosen then great! Do it, by all means. Learning history is vital to not retreading old mistakes. CRT has very little to do with simple history lessons.

If you want to see what CRT really IS then have a read about its predecessor:
The only difference is the use of race rather than economics to target a population for forced change.

Honkey's all mad that people won't start letting them be proud of enslaving people

How can being against something that doesn’t exist be racist?
CRT isn’t taught outside college. Racist have spun the meaning to pass laws forbidding teaching about the civil rights struggles because it makes white kids uncomfortable. Cracks me up. The south sucks in Education and will be worse for it.

CRT isn’t taught outside college. Racist have spun the meaning to pass laws forbidding teaching about the civil rights struggles because it makes white kids uncomfortable. Cracks me up. The south sucks in Education and will be worse for it.
If it isn't being taught, why are you pissing your depends over a law saying it can't be taught? :cuckoo:

Are they the new heroes of the left? Elected officials who will not engage in the political process or debate an issue or represent their constituents and flee the building or the state (and the Country?) rather than vote on an issue? God help us if that's the case.

Where, in the article was that statement made? I didn't see it. If CRT concepts are offered as an elective course in state universities, I'd have no problem with it, at all. The Left are playing semantic games that they feel make them more "clever" than their political opponents. CRT will be banned in MS because it's what the majority want. The point that brings clarity to their protestations is the anger against blocking the teaching of concepts they swear aren't being taught anyway. Those two ideas don't follow.

Period...END OF...
My understanding is that CRT is taught at college level as an elective course...principally in law degrees.
Do you know differently?

it sure is under the guys of calling it racial studies.

CRT is rooted in Communism. There is nothing racist about blocking Communist indoctrination from being taught in public schools.

Forum List

Back