Zone1 13 Percent, 4.2 Percent, 60 Percent and 86 Percent

They weren't even on the continent a million years ago. They weren't even homo sapiens a million years ago you idiot. A million years ago was the Peking Man and the earliest beginnings of cooking with fire, fool. Homo Sapiens didn't even appear in the geologic record until about 200,000 years ago during the late Ionian Age.
We are the original people of this land

Life was made artficially inequtable for non whites due to public policy. This is something a person learns by achieving higher education.
You’re confusing parroting Commie talking points for a higher education. My advise, Choom like Obama

You’re confusing parroting Commie talking points for a higher education. My advise, Choom like Obama
No, I'm talking about higher education as opposed to Stormfront bs.

That's a lie.

FUCK OFF, asshole. Here is the first article I pulled off the web and it says that Homo appeared 300,000 years ago and was in Europe. There were no people at all in N. America until maybe 25,000 years ago. There were no humans a million years ago much less American Indians, faggot.

Last edited:
…and these whites who have hampered your ability to grow up, are they here in the room with us?

You’re a paid agitator because nobody is so fucking clueless in real life

Nope.

‘Warring with other tribes was not very common. After 1620 most wars happened as a result of white people forcing us off our land.

We had no prisons because we had no crime.

We had no greed because greed is a white mans disease.

We had no pollution because the land gave us everything we needed.
That's just goofy, as you well know.

Extreme physical punishment was used as well as banishment from the tribe, and death.

Last edited:
What does all this have to do with whites being 60 percent of the population but hold 80 percent of the wealth? Are you guys scared to discuss how this really happened?
Yeah, but you refuse to engage. Gee...I wonder why?

2023-06-03%20Marital%20Status%20by%20Race-M.jpg

2019%20Murderer%20%20Demobraphics-XL.jpg

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

2023-10-18%20Educations%20Attainment-XL.jpg

Now that you've diverted to four or five hundred years ago, when do you deal with today? Or, is that too hard?

Yeah, about education...
SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

2023-10-19%20High%20School%20Graduation-XL.jpg

2023-10-19%20College%20enrollment%20by%20race-XL.jpg

2023-10-19%20College%20graduation%20by%20race-XL.jpg

When do you IM2 and Hellbilly DEMAND that black thugs stop ridiculing black kids who do well in school? Do you believe that good jobs, well-paying jobs are available to the uneducated?

True equality in the American capitalist system means all races must have control of capital equal to their proportion of the population. Blacks are thirteen percent of the American people but have 4.2 percent of the wealth. Hispanics have 3.1. Whites are 60 percent of the population but havee 86 percent of the wealth. That leaves 14 percent for blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians and Pacific Islanderrs. So when you take into acccount the 7.3 percent of the wealth between blacks and Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians and Pacific Islanders have 6.7 percent of the wealth. So that kills the model minority myth.

Who owns wealth in the United States?
According to data from the Federal Reserve, in 1990, white households owned 90.7% of household wealth in the United States, whereas Black households owned 3.8% and Hispanic households owned 2.1%. These numbers have changed little over the past 30 years, with white households now owning 85.5% of wealth in 2019, and Black households owning 4.2% and Hispanic households owning 3.1%. Most of the white wealth decline is due to other racial groups attaining a share wealth.

Blacks are 13 percent of the population, so we should have 13 percent of the wealth. We would have that if not for things that were done.
Not everything can be expected to be equal when it comes to wealth, unless you believe in communism. Some people work harder or have occupations that pay more. 56% of NFL players are black, over 73% NBA players are black. Why? Perhaps they are the better athletes. You are beyond ridiculous to expect equality in everything based on skin color.

Not everything can be expected to be equal when it comes to wealth, unless you believe in communism. Some people work harder or have occupations that pay more. 56% of NFL players are black, over 73% NBA players are black. Why? Perhaps they are the better athletes. You are beyond ridiculous to expect equality in everything based on skin color.
IM2 and Hellbilly are simply trolls throwing out chum. If you said the sky is blue, they would call you a liar among other things.

True equality in the American capitalist system means all races must have control of capital equal to their proportion of the population. Blacks are thirteen percent of the American people but have 4.2 percent of the wealth. Hispanics have 3.1. Whites are 60 percent of the population but havee 86 percent of the wealth. That leaves 14 percent for blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians and Pacific Islanderrs. So when you take into acccount the 7.3 percent of the wealth between blacks and Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians and Pacific Islanders have 6.7 percent of the wealth. So that kills the model minority myth.

Who owns wealth in the United States?
According to data from the Federal Reserve, in 1990, white households owned 90.7% of household wealth in the United States, whereas Black households owned 3.8% and Hispanic households owned 2.1%. These numbers have changed little over the past 30 years, with white households now owning 85.5% of wealth in 2019, and Black households owning 4.2% and Hispanic households owning 3.1%. Most of the white wealth decline is due to other racial groups attaining a share wealth.

Blacks are 13 percent of the population, so we should have 13 percent of the wealth. We would have that if not for things that were done.
Math is racist, right?

Where did we come from and how did we get here?
Are you that stupid? The proto-indians immigrated across the land bridge across what I’d now the Bering Strait during the last Ice Age when sea levels were low. They immediately started exterminating the local animals like the Giant sloth, the American Lion, the Mammoth and many other species that competed with the Indians for food.

I play guitar, so do Steve Vai and Matteo Mancuso, therefore we should each play equally, er, or something.

Like the OP I don’t actually believe 90% of what I post, I’m paid by the CCP to stir the racial divide

Speak da truff ta powah mah brudda, IM2

FUCK OFF, asshole. Here is the first article I pulled off the web and it says that Homo appeared 300,000 years ago and was in Europe. There were no people at all in N. America until maybe 25,000 years ago. There were no humans a million years ago much less American Indians, faggot.

Just shut up and get the book 1491 then read it.

Forum List

Back