AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
r12yuo.jpg

12-Year-Old Boy Who Stabbed 9-Year-Old To Death Finally Receives His Sentencing
Excerpts from this disturbing news article describing our Nation's African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS.

"More than two years ago, a twelve year old Michigan boy stabbed a nine year old to death. Now, a jury has found him guilty of murder, making him the youngest convicted murderer in the history of the Great Lakes State.

It all began with a murder suicide scheme hatched in the mind of a child. On August 4, 2014, then twelve year old Jamarion Lawhorn stepped onto a Kentwood, Michigan playground and stabbed nine year old Connor Verkerke to death.

Lawhorn’s plan was as convoluted as any adult who has ever sought “suicide by cop.” he imagined that once he took another boy’s life, he would be convicted and executed, thus ending a life fraught with emotional suffering.

Prosecutors also played the 911 recording in which the twelve year old assailant demanded that the police arrest him and give him the electric chair.

Lawhorn’s defense attorney , Charles Boekeloo argued that the boy had been the subject of ongoing and regular abuse by his parents right up to the day of the attack. He said that Lawhorn had been failed by every adult in his life, including his parents, Child Protective Services, and his school. Boekeloo went on to point out that Jamarion Lawhorn was also under the influence of stolen medications at the time of the attack.

As tragic as this case is, it does demonstrate the difficulty our legal system has when dealing with young offenders. Until the mid 1990’s most states could only prosecute minors as juveniles, with different standards and punitive options than adults.

How do you feel about treating children as adults in the criminal justice system? Did you follow the Lawhorn case? Please share your thoughts with us here."
_____​

How do I feel about treating as criminals young traumatized children WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring, abusive childhood upbringing at the hands of ADULT CRIMINAL CHILD ABUSERS!!!!

I feel the American CJS should be focusing on prosecuting and imprisoning primary child caretakers failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional and physical well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

I believe our CJS should eliminate the Statute of Limitations for prosecuting the criminal act of maltreating a newborn, infant, toddler, child and teen. So when the abuse victim comes of age, he or she has legal recourse holding accountable the parent or parents who deprived or impeded them from enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of human childhood development.

During the 80s-90s I spent the first twelve years of my police career serving the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where American urban story-TRUTH-tellers Christopher "The Notorious Big" Wallace (born 1972) and his buddy Shawn "Jay Z" Carter (born 1969), as well as far too many of their friends and classmates were raised, nurtured and socialized by mostly single SELFISH, immature, apathetic teen and adult black or African American moms experiencing some type of emotional or mental illness preventing from embracing a mother's natural maternal instinct to protect hers or any child from experiencing trauma or harm.

When learning "ending a life fraught with emotional suffering" motivated twelve-year-old Jamarion Lawhorn's to commit an unjustified violent murder, my heart sunk as I recalled the needless suffering I witnessed untold numbers of Brooklyn kids and teens experience while being raised by IRRESPONSIBLE black or African American girls and women who many of Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY demean and denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.

paGwZKQ.jpg

Sadly, when I view the image of twelve-year-old Jamarion Lawhorn I have no doubts whatsoever I am seeing one of COUNTLESS “EVERYONE(S)” the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur is speaking about in his (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he gained the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America's MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

78aRxL2.jpg

No clue how to respond. These kids are a creation of abuse, neglect and a dangerous urban culture. It is unlikely they can be truly rehabilitated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back