11 Steps To Fascism

ed...for the last 150 years the corporation has served as the principal wealth accumulating tool for the richest 1%. Neither Republicans NOR Democrats have the slightest inclination to fix that problem. Why not use existing third parties, Greens, Libs, Independents, (Peace and Freedom??), to FLUSH a hundred incumbents of both corporate parties from DC in 2014? IMHO, taking control of the US economy means rolling back 150 years of judicial activism in furtherance of corporate wealth creation, that may require a Second Constitutional Convention which probably will never be a subject of discussion for reasonable people as long as Democrats AND Republicans maintain control of the US government.

Because we don't need another constitution, George. We need to enforce the one we already have. - Jeri

Bi partisan means in the beltway" I just got bought with booze and boat parties."

When you have a Republican openly admitting that everyone got "all bipartisan" getting shit faced on the yacht over the gun control issue, hells bells they all have to go.

Washington needs an enema.
And the internet makes it theoretically possible to convince millions of US voters to FLUSH every elected Republican AND Democrat from DC in a single news cycle, starting next year.

And they still won't control the economy even if we did take over the all three branches of government.

And if our government doesn't control the economy?

It doesn't control jackshit.

there will be no improvement to the quality of life on earth until we fix THIS problem.

Not clear what you're saying here editec? (my apologies for not tracking this conversation back to its origin) Are you suggesting government should control the economy? You realize that controlling the economy is central to the fascist agenda, right?

ed...for the last 150 years the corporation has served as the principal wealth accumulating tool for the richest 1%. Neither Republicans NOR Democrats have the slightest inclination to fix that problem.

Yup.

Why not use existing third parties, Greens, Libs, Independents, (Peace and Freedom??), to FLUSH a hundred incumbents of both corporate parties from DC in 2014? IMHO, taking control of the US economy means rolling back 150 years of judicial activism in furtherance of corporate wealth creation, that may require a Second Constitutional Convention which probably will never be a subject of discussion for reasonable people as long as Democrats AND Republicans maintain control of the US government.

No agrument from me with any of the above.

My concern is that among the so called left, this is not understood and when you seek to explain it, the eyes glaze over as our so called CHUMS on the left start measuring you up for a tin foil hat.

I imagine that my counterpart thinkers on the RIGHT might feel same sense of frustration and foreboding as they see their chums focusing on whatever bullshit the DUELOPOLY is currently using to keep the AMERICAN people at each others throats.

The right or left can win EVERY BATTLE but it won't make a difference since the REAL WAR for the heart and soul of this nation (indeed Western Civilization, itself) isn't EVEN being fought.

I can hardly wait for Obama to start pitching his Social Security "reform" proposals.
Clinton tried, Bush tried, but Obama will probably be the Savior of Wall Street, delivering the Mississippi of all cash flows to the 1% at the expense of the 99%.
No doubt, "progressives" will back whatever plan Obama hatches, and label all who oppose the scam as racists, or worse.

Forum List

Back