This is Why We Don't Need States Rights

States rights are a blessing. You are just too dumb to realize it.
And IDK if that is even constitutional. They cant just ID people without reasonable articulable suspicion.
This.
Chances are this will be enforced minimaly anyways and probably only when felt necessary. This would be a real pain in the ass for cops to have to deal with otherwise.
Personally, I have my License number memorized in case of the event I ever did forget my wallet. If I get pulled over, its pretty easy for a cop to match up the number, Plate and home address.

It should really be a non event, as most people carry their drivers license with them in the first place. I woiuld say, its pretty rare not to.
Probably. Though I know some people who will be out without ID simply because carrying it while running or roller skating is not convenient. All my wife carries when she runs or roller blades is her phone, earbuds, and a tag on one of her shoes with emergency information. (Her name, address, my phone number, and medical alert.)

ROFLMFAO, I don't know any jurisdiction in the country where driving without a license isn't a crime. And officer have every right to detain an individual till they can verify the persons identity and they have a valid drivers license. I really don't see a reason for the LA law, officers already have that authority. The other really funny thing is, you race baiters automatically assume it's all about you and black folks. Do you assume more blacks will be caught driving without a license than any other race? Do you have any foundation for that assumption?

IM2, don't ya have a comment on this race baiter? Are you running from your own thread?

Every single thread that this obvious WHITE KAREN posts appropriating a retarded Black Man with no fashion sense reeks of bad college indoctrination.

You carry on with your WHITE OPPRESSION IM2.

Fascism in America.

'Y'all In For 4 YEARS OF HELL': La. House Bill Allows Cops To ARREST, FINGERPRINT ANYONE Without ID

More Republican antics.
Individual State Rights - are the only thing left, that so far has prevented central governments from becoming full blown autocratic governments, in ALL those fake democracies across the globe.

If certain State Rights aka laws are viewed as being positive or detrimental by the respective population is another issue.

Irrelevant and too late. You've already demonstrated that you can't be trusted to be objective when you accused me of justifying the murder of black kids. Besides, one off-topic tangent is quite enough and I think we should wrap this up.
Wow, that's a dodge, isn't it?

So yes or no, where the MURDERS of Tamir Rice and Laquan McDonald justified? I'm guessing you can't bring yourself to say they are.

No, I was talking about all the black children murdered you never seem to condemn. But that's a different thread.

Someone SEEMS to never condemn the killing of black children , and then somehow you think they are happy with the killing of black children?

What a twisted tangent. You’ve got a major disconnect from reality.

Wow, that's a dodge, isn't it?

If that's a dodge then what do you call your false accusation?
So yes or no, where the MURDERS of Tamir Rice and Laquan McDonald justified? I'm guessing you can't bring yourself to say they are.

Words have consequences. Isn't that what you always say?

You falsely accused me of justifying the murder of black children. When I call you on it, only then do you deign to actually ask me the question you should have asked in the first place.

So no, you won't get an answer from me now on that question and any answer I give will not change your opinion that I'm racist anyway.

Words have consequences. Isn't that what you always say?

You falsely accused me of justifying the murder of black children. When I call you on it, only then do you deign to actually ask me the question you should have asked in the first place.

So no, you won't get an answer from me now on that question and any answer I give will not change your opinion that I'm racist anyway.

I think you've already answered both questions pretty thoroughly. I don't you've ever seen the murder of a black person (or child) you weren't totally on board with.

Someone SEEMS to never condemn the killing of black children , and then somehow you think they are happy with the killing of black children?

What a twisted tangent. You’ve got a major disconnect from reality.
Unlike Tamir Rice (12), Laquan McDonald (17) wasn't a child by any means.

These kind of discussions/accusations mirror themselves onto the same issue pertaining to those folks who never condemn the killings by Hamas, and those who never condemn the killings conducted by the IDF and Israeli settlers.

Aka these folks ignore that there are always two sides to a coin.

Historically, states were often violators of good government despite being closer to the people,eg Rhode Island.
But after the Constitution that became much less the problem and Federal overreach was the 95% of the problem.
BLM can burn and loot but a 72-year old grandmother silenty praying near an abortion murder operation gets jailtime.

Poster is clueless from birth far as I can tell

Unlike Tamir Rice (12), Laquan McDonald (17) wasn't a child by any means.

These kind of discussions/accusations mirror themselves onto the same issue pertaining to those folks who never condemn the killings by Hamas, and those who never condemn the killings conducted by the IDF and Israeli settlers.

Aka these folks ignore that there are always two sides to a coin.
I live in Chicago and my brother is friends with the officer involved. We haven't been on speaking terms for 7 years. There is no "other side of the coin" in that case. Laquan was 17 years old, and there was no good reason to pump 16 rounds into him, 10 of which when he was on the ground.

While what is happening in Palestine is in fact a horrible thing, it's also not really our problem. These people have been fighting since antiquity.

That was done because the Articles of Confederation, which was a states rights government failed. And we don't need states passing laws like this.
Yes the states came back together to create what we now call the federal govt, because the articles weren’t working

What’s your point? Doesn’t change the fact the states created the federal govt

Forum List

Back