11 States Have National Guard Troops Defending Texas

More idiocy from Weatherman.How many civil war threads does this make it for you? Do you whack off to civil war threads or what?

I am not the one calling for civil war and the overthrow of our government, you are. Your projection is noted.

That should be Abbott's criteria as to where busses of illegals go. No troops on the border, expect busses. Sounds fair.

This is really good news. Thanks for posting, OP.

The Biden admin is clearly not enforcing Federal Law. They cannot compel Texas to not secure its border.

There was no operational control.

From the secure fence act of 2006:

“the prevention of all unlawful entries into the United States, including entries by terrorists, other unlawful aliens, instruments of terrorism, narcotics, and other contraband.”

Last edited:
As Thomas Jefferson said after the war - the blood of tyrants must be spilled now and then…
So you are calling for violence against your own fellow citizens? Our constitutional republic was set up for elections. That is where the battle of ideas takes place. Violence is a fools errand. Ask the Syrians, Spaniards and Serbians where civil war got them.

Is Joe ready to start Civil War 2?

I hope so. Those 600 million guns we have are ready.

Meanwhile:
Reports & official statements suggest Border Patrol agents are prepared to DEFY any unlawful orders from the Biden regime against the Texas National Guard

Most of the states that are working with Texas are food producing states who actually have people to do work. Starvation is a great tool against an enemy foreign or domestic...

So you are calling for violence against your own fellow citizens? Our constitutional republic was set up for elections. That is where the battle of ideas takes place. Violence is a fools errand. Ask the Syrians, Spaniards and Serbians where civil war got them.
Define "Fellow". Don't worry... Ill wait...

the-only-good-commie-is-a-dead-com-mie-8060554.png

Is Joe ready to start Civil War 2?

I hope so. Those 600 million guns we have are ready.

Meanwhile:
Reports & official statements suggest Border Patrol agents are prepared to DEFY any unlawful orders from the Biden regime against the Texas National Guard

So where are the troops from those 11 states. I suspect they are just in your imagination.

Forum List

Back