11 Muslim Convenience Stores Busted for EBT Fraud

I have no idea HOW that can be done----EBT is simply a sum of money----certainly not HUGE --that comes along with food stamps that can be used for items like tissue, paper towels and soap------ie things needed but not food

I wonder if they got an email from the White House giving them the green light to do this.

I wonder if they got an email from the White House giving them the green light to do this.

well-----EBT is for toilet paper and soap------there is no question in my mind that the toilet paper and soap shortage in the homes of muslims MUST BE ADDRESSED ------as a national emergency

There was a muslim owned store down the street from my house that sold lottery tickets. They got shut down for telling people who came in to cash in their tickets that their tickets were not winners. I don't know if they sent the money to terrorists or not but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

There was a muslim owned store down the street from my house that sold lottery tickets. They got shut down for telling people who came in to cash in their tickets that their tickets were not winners. I don't know if they sent the money to terrorists or not but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Of course they did.

Muslims are incapable of having the kind of greed that white people have. They wouldn't just steal something for their own personal advancement, they're all terrorists.

Of course they did.

Muslims are incapable of having the kind of greed that white people have. They wouldn't just steal something for their own personal advancement, they're all terrorists.
I said it was a MUSLIM OWNED store. Some of the employees were black.

I have no idea HOW that can be done----EBT is simply a sum of money----certainly not HUGE --that comes along with food stamps that can be used for items like tissue, paper towels and soap------ie things needed but not food

No.

EBT stands for "Electronic Benefits Transfer". It's the debit card that can hold a number of different types of benefits - food stamps, unemployment, or even "welfare".

It's generally used to refer to food stamps.

Of course they did.

I said it was a MUSLIM OWNED store. Some of the employees were black.
****** working for sand *******? No wonder they were terrorists.

No.

EBT stands for "Electronic Benefits Transfer". It's the debit card that can hold a number of different types of benefits - food stamps, unemployment, or even "welfare".

no----the EBT is actually the part which is not "food stamps"----other benefits

Of course they did.

OH the GREATER CAUSE

No.

EBT is a food card.

No.

No, you're still wrong.

Electronic Benefit Transfer - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Eleven out of thousands of Muslim store owners were busted for fraud? I also hear thousands out of billions of Muslims are violent. I see a trend here. Retards who post on message boards. :eek:

Eleven out of thousands of Muslim store owners were busted for fraud? I also hear thousands out of billions of Muslims are violent. I see a trend here. Retards who post on message boards. :eek:
Actually, it's millions out of 1.5 billion.

Actually, it's millions out of 1.5 billion.
A million or less more like. Rand Corporation estimated that 325,000 were at risk of becoming radical in Europe, for example: How many Muslim extremists are there Just the facts please. - CSMonitor.com
[...]Add that to the possible radical population across the rest of Europe and the sum is approximately 325,000 Muslims are at risk of becoming radical.

The key qualifier is "at risk of becoming radical." That doesn't mean that they will pick up a gun or start plotting an attack.

"Radicalization and violent extremism are two different things," Mr. Rabasa says. "Violent extremist behavior only comes about if a radicalized individual falls in with a circle of people who are open to using violence."
However, like with a lot of things, there is a big difference between someone that expresses radical views, and someone that carries them out.

So it is really difficult to determine who is a threat, as someone that spouts radical views - can still remain non-violent.

Forum List

Back