10mm Magnum

So fucken what?
Machinist unions in Texas are rare In my close to thirty years I never worked in a union shop nor would have I under any circumstances.
I've tried to be nice to you but you obviously have a bone up your ass.
Off to ignore with your dumbass.
You've got a secret handshake or something in the trades, because this is too much union bullshit to deny the existence or membership of the union.

as a cop I would prefer something other than a revolver if available and will do the job.
You're a cop, and you've got a job to do, or you want it done. Are you new around here? ---
>>>Marissa Mark wanted someone dead—her ex-boyfriend’s new girlfriend, to be precise. And she found a way to have it done…from her computer.

>>>In September 2006, the Pennsylvania resident and recent college graduate logged on to HitmanForHire.net, a site often misinterpreted as a joke. But it was no laughing matter for Mark, who spelled it out very clearly: “I…want her done by [a] shot to the head.” <<<

Is he new around here?
Holy shit! You apparently cant read.

Paranoia will destroy ya.
I don't think it's paranoia. I've had to replace broken windows that were shot out of my vehicle on the road by cops.
They've had a vendetta going on against me, straight out of city hall, for years and years. I want to know what personal problems they are bringing in to work at the police station, and I want revenge on dirty cops.

I don't think it's paranoia. I've had to replace broken windows that were shot out of my vehicle on the road by cops.
They've had a vendetta going on against me, straight out of city hall, for years and years. I want to know what personal problems they are bringing in to work at the police station, and I want revenge on dirty cops.

LOL...you expect me to believe people are shooting out your windows in your vehicle while you're driving down the road?

Just received my first batch of 10mm Magnum rounds. Got 80 rounds and I'm still waiting on the next 200 rounds. Cant wait to try out the Underwood extreme penetrators.

Sent out the cylinder today to be reamed to accept the new rounds.

The size difference between the .40 S&W the 10mm and the 10mm Magnum is huge!!!

View attachment 425540

I have a S&W 41 Mag model 57. It's also a hand cannon. Fun to shoot.

Nice! I had a 57 in a 4 inch barrel, was awesome.

It's like a fraternity because the 41 mag is not common gun by any means. Everyone I know that has owns one loves it.

I had a 6" barreled Ruger Blackhawk in .41 mag back in the late 70's. Wish I'd kept that. You could pick up a used one for about $60 - $80 back then.

Wow....no idea what a Ruger Blackhawk .41 mag would go for in good condition but my guess is a lot. My Smith & Wesson model 57 goes for around $800. I would guess a Ruger Blackhawk would go for at least that much, probably more.

About $800 for the old three-screw models.

Certainly you have pictures of these shot out windows right?

No such luck in the evidence locker at the Democrat police station. The same Democrat cops who were shooting at me have already seized two vehicles of mine, and they have made two violent attempts to seize a third under civil asset forfeiture. They are too desirous of killing to hide their own crimes under color of law.

No such luck in the evidence locker at the Democrat police station. The same Democrat cops who were shooting at me have already seized two vehicles of mine, and they have made two violent attempts to seize a third under civil asset forfeiture. They are too desirous of killing to hide their own crimes under color of law.

You dont have a cell phone with a camera?

Is he new around here?
Holy shit! You apparently cant read.
A lot of working cops on the beat have taken pot shots at me. I want to know who's offering money on my head. That's all.

Bullshit.
Cops have to file a report everytime they fire their weapon.
What are they going to say? I just took a pot shot at some dude?

I think your new name is going to be Justinacoma.
I think some of you murderers for hire and people offering money to have me killed just need to die yourselves before you hurt anyone else.

I'm starting to understand why your family said you were dangerous.
You're nuttier than a shithouse rat.

You are a murderer, and you don't have morals whatsoever.
Not everyone with a gun is a dude.
Butt and pussy are not available on demend to your preference.
You will be killed when you rape and sodomize at gunpoint.

You're nuts.
And I mean certifiable.
You dont even know me and you're calling me a murderer.

You are a murderer, and you don't have morals whatsoever.
Not everyone with a gun is a dude.
Butt and pussy are not available on demend to your preference.
You will be killed when you rape and sodomize at gunpoint.

I have a wife, dude. Butt and pussy are always available on demand to my preference. But sometimes snuggling is good too.

Forum List

Back