100% vaccinated still not enough?

I saw a patient dying very slowly from overwhelming ARDS and MOSF this morning.

Walked in, said “good news! You won’t get COVID again!”

They didn’t reply because they’re sedated, paralyzed and oxygen saturation is 85% on 100% oxygen on his ventilator.

If 100% are vaccinated how the hell is the virus spreading? Are we becoming more contagious because of the vaccines? Are we actually putting the virus in healthy people and having them then spread it?

Trust the science…
556ad394a959cf7a.jpg

They didn’t reply because they’re sedated, paralyzed and oxygen saturation is 85% on 100% oxygen on his ventilator.
What does that have to do with the fact that 99.4% survive and that even at 100% vaccinated the virus still spreads?

Sounds like symptoms connected to remdesiver. That shit kills people. Any comments on the opening post?

If 100% are vaccinated how the hell is the virus spreading? Are we becoming more contagious because of the vaccines? Are we actually putting the virus in healthy people and having them then spread it?

Trust the science…

I forget how retarded some of you are.

I'm not as retarded, so let me explain what's in the article.

There are thousands of Spainards and immigrants who commute to work in Gibraltar. Not all of these people are vaccinated. So while the tiny population of Gibraltar may be 100% vaccinated, and keep in mind none of the children are, the thousands of commuters aren't 100% vaccinated.

"RT", "Russia Today", started spreading this story. RT is ran by Russian military intelligence. RT's job is to harm America.

Take a guess as to whether the patient I referred to was vaccinated or not.
Dude. I'm a qualified life and health underwriter since Reagan so I know the score. You know 90% of these people have shit health habits. Sugar and hypertension. And usually old with the undertaker at the door anyway

Take a guess as to whether the patient I referred to was vaccinated or not.
How old was the patient? How heavy? Any underlying conditions? Maybe if not for the vaccines the virus would not have spread and mutated as quickly? All possibilities

I forget how retarded some of you are.

I'm not as retarded, so let me explain what's in the article.

There are thousands of Spainards and immigrants who commute to work in Gibraltar. Not all of these people are vaccinated. So while the tiny population of Gibraltar may be 100% vaccinated, and keep in mind none of the children are, the thousands of commuters aren't 100% vaccinated.

"RT", "Russia Today", started spreading this story. RT is ran by Russian military intelligence. RT's job is to harm America.
OK but those who are still get sick so if they are vaccinated why would they care if an infected person is near them? Seems like the Democratic Party is harming America more than Russia. Tru TV is not Russian. You are a very stupid person.

How old was the patient? How heavy? Any underlying conditions? Maybe if not for the vaccines the virus would not have spread and mutated as quickly? All possibilities
I take it you don’t want to guess. That’s okay. I can basically guarantee you already know if you’re halfway intelligent.

Here’s another opportunity.

Guess what percentage of our ICU COVID cases are unvaccinated?

I take it you don’t want to guess. That’s okay. I can basically guarantee you already know if you’re halfway intelligent.

Here’s another opportunity.

Guess what percentage of our ICU COVID cases are unvaccinated?
Why would I answer your questions if you don’t answer mine? How many of those cases had natural immunity?

Why would I answer your questions if you don’t answer mine?
I asked mine first.
Don’t know about “natural immunity”. Our ability to measure it is unclear. What’s the point of natural immunity if COVID kills you?

I guess you missed my point. Maybe you’re being deliberate ignorant.

I asked mine first.
Don’t know about “natural immunity”. Our ability to measure it is unclear. What’s the point of natural immunity if COVID kills you?

I guess you missed my point. Maybe you’re being deliberate ignorant.
Nope. I asked mine first. Was that patient obese, and or old and or unhealthy to begin with. How many have you seen die who had natural immunity? We don’t know much about vaccines either it seems hence we now require boosters and some countries in Europe are staying away from Moderna.

Forum List

Back