What a surprise, skeptical scientists now say the booster is important to you

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Who'd have thought the boosters and that would become a regular thing?

Wow, never saw that one coming.

A surprise.

But remember it's not the flu shot, that's something else, old news. Better get the covid shots and boosters though, perhaps 1-2 a year for good. And wear a mask for (*^)^ sake too. And wear condoms, Rose Vs Wade is in trouble.

President Joe Biden receives a COVID-19 booster shot in the South Court Auditorium of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on the White House grounds in Washington on Monday, Sept. 27, 2021. (Doug Mills/The New York Times)

President Joe Biden receives a COVID-19 booster shot in the South Court Auditorium of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on the White House grounds in Washington on Monday, Sept. 27, 2021. (Doug Mills/The New York Times)More

As recently as last week, many public health experts were fiercely opposed to the Biden administration’s campaign to roll out booster shots of the coronavirus vaccines to all American adults. There was little scientific evidence to support extra doses for most people, the researchers said.
The omicron variant has changed all that.

Scientists do not yet know with any certainty whether the virus is easier to spread or less vulnerable to the body’s immune response. But with dozens of new mutations, the variant seems likely to evade the protection from vaccines to some significant degree.

Booster shots clearly raise antibody levels, strengthening the body’s defenses against infection, and may help offset whatever advantages omicron has gained through evolution.

Who'd have thought the boosters and that would become a regular thing?

Wow, never saw that one coming.

A surprise.

But remember it's not the flu shot, that's something else, old news. Better get the covid shots and boosters though, perhaps 1-2 a year for good. And wear a mask for (*^)^ sake too. And wear condoms, Rose Vs Wade is in trouble.

President Joe Biden receives a COVID-19 booster shot in the South Court Auditorium of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on the White House grounds in Washington on Monday, Sept. 27, 2021. (Doug Mills/The New York Times)

President Joe Biden receives a COVID-19 booster shot in the South Court Auditorium of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on the White House grounds in Washington on Monday, Sept. 27, 2021. (Doug Mills/The New York Times)More

As recently as last week, many public health experts were fiercely opposed to the Biden administration’s campaign to roll out booster shots of the coronavirus vaccines to all American adults. There was little scientific evidence to support extra doses for most people, the researchers said.
The omicron variant has changed all that.

Scientists do not yet know with any certainty whether the virus is easier to spread or less vulnerable to the body’s immune response. But with dozens of new mutations, the variant seems likely to evade the protection from vaccines to some significant degree.

Booster shots clearly raise antibody levels, strengthening the body’s defenses against infection, and may help offset whatever advantages omicron has gained through evolution.

Does anybody notice anything odd about that picture?

I didn't even notice that. But yeah, that too! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I can't take my eye off his camel toe, what are you referring to having a cleaner mind?

I wonder if that means he wears diapers? Only else I can think of is balls one side and slong the other.

I know for fact he has a penis because Hunter is Biden on cocaine. Hunter gets all the money though, supposedly. 10% for the big guy.

Last edited:
I can't take my eye off his camel toe, what are you referring to having a cleaner mind?

I wonder if that means he wears diapers? Only else I can think of is balls one side and slong the other.

I know for fact he has a penis because Hunter is Biden on cocaine. Hunter gets all the money though, supposedly. 10% for the big guy.

And they say Trump is fat! Look at that tub of lard!

Boosters are needed in order to offset delta in the absense of an updated vaccine that can specifically target that variant. If this variant had never emerged we wouldn't be having the issues we are now having. It's common sense and science, but keep staying ignorant and stupid like most of those on the right.

Boosters are needed in order to offset delta in the absense of an updated vaccine that can specifically target that variant. If this variant had never emerged we wouldn't be having the issues we are now having. It's common sense and science, but keep staying ignorant and stupid like most of those on the right.

Wrong.
No variant can require a different vaccine because the mRNA vaccines don't use the virus.
They only produce and use spike proteins.
And the spike proteins can not change with the variants, or else they would no longer work with the ACE2 receptors in our cells, which have NOT changed.
The science says we should not need boosters.
The only reason for boosters is that the vaccine is not real and does not go into long term T-cell memory.

Forum List

Back